*!!*HappyBirthdayJaySoni.aka.Ishaan*!!*

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

!! Hello, Hi, Salaam Namastey, Satsriyakal
to our lovely Jay fans worldwide !!

25th December marks a very special day for the Sasural Genda Phool Forum members...!! both ways.... it's Christmas time and...... Birthday of our very cute and adorable Jay Soni aka Ishaan Kashyap....!!!!!!!

Today we are here to celebrate Jay's Birthday and wish him the best of everything today, always and forever........!!! So here's wishin' Jay a very very Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!😃😃

"On your birthday we wish you much pleasure and joy;
we hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Happy Birthday
thaakur
  j a y  soni

As we observe your birthday now, Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you, Ribbons, paper hats and such.
We celebrate a person who Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than he gets, And fills our lives with joy and fun.
So Happy Birthday, and many more! We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we always want to have the special pleasure of watching you...😉

Jay started his career as a small actor in Dil Maange More in a supporting role. Then he played a nerd in MP3 - Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar. He has been a part of hit television series Dharti ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan and films like Buddha Mar Gaya which went unnoticed at the box office. He is currently a part of a hit drama Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus Channel as Ishaan Kashyap.

Birthdays are happy events, Times when dreams come true.
So dream a good dream (and let someone know!),
It just might work for you!Have a happy celebration
One you'll always recall, And be aware on this day of days,
You're the most special person of all!

Earth is the sign of a Capricorn

They're down to earth

From the day they're born!

Capricorns are goal setters

They fret and whine less

They're the go getters!

Working within guidelines, is their strategy

Rules and regulations

All these are a part of their analogies!

Capricorns put in their all

Efforts and energy

With all these in 100%, they can never let themselves fall!

Birthday wishes to You Jay....!!!

As Ishaan

A simple young boy who is not as expressive as the other members in his family, Ishaan is unable to find a girl he can marry. His family is frustrated by the ongoing negotiations and rejections by the girls' families. Though there are no concrete grounds for being rejected, the bottom line is that Ishaan gets rejected. Employed in a private firm as a software Engineer, he is respected for his skills but it's his simplicity that comes his way. However when Suhana enters his life it is this simplicity that wins her over. Extremely patient by nature, Ishaan is seldom bothered about his family teasing him all the time. He is a man of few words who tries to stay from any confrontation, argument or fight. He loves his family and is sensible enough to understand a complex character like Suhana. He understands her well and gives her the much needed time and space so that she can discover the warmth of his family and his love for her.

As Bunty

All of 19 years, he is Babulnath and Baari's son. He is in the final year of studying commerce. He loves his family dearly, but sometimes there are moments when he wishes he were born somewhere else. He is one member of the family with a constant urge to get something new, and keeps making demands, however subtly, every day. Most often, his demands get rejected, but he manages to come up with another one the next day.

Spread a smile, spread the cheer Look around it is your day,
make a list to spread it all and then everyday is your day.

Fill the rooms, with baloons,and stuff some mouths with sweets.
Make a list to do it all, and then enjoy the pleasant treats.

Gather some faith, earn some hope, make the most of this beautiful day.
gather it all, just to give it all spread the joy, it is your day.

We wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Jay Soni bags lead role
Thursday, January 28, 2010 

Jay Soni bags the lead role in Star Plus' upcoming show tentatively titled Sasural Genda Phoo

Star Plus's show in the pipeline, temporarily titled Sasural Genda Phool,produced by Ravi Ojha has found its male lead in Jay Soni

Says our source, "Many had auditioned but Jay Soni fit the bill perfectly. He was the only one who could do justice to the character. So he has been chosen as the male lead paired opposite Ragini Khanna."

Ravi Ojha is the man behind Bengali soap Ogo Bondhu Sundori,which is the highest TRP earning show, till date on Star Jalsa. Apparently, Sasural Genda Phool is the Hindi adaptation of it and the expectations are high from this show.

The promos for the show will be shot very soon and the launch date is expected to be on 22nd of February.

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh
Author: Susan Jose

Jai Soni's tale of true luck

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Jai Soni, the male lead in Star Plus's' Sasural Genda Phool, is definite that it's clear good fortune that got him the role of Ishaan

Jai Soni aka Ishaan of Ravi Ojha and SP's SGP can't stop thanking his stars. Apparently, he feels he wasn't committed enough towards his auditions but the heavens were kind enough to land him up in a good place!

Jai confesses, "I have to tell you that I wasn't as sincere about going to the auditions as I should have been. I went in with a hazy mind. I was specifically asked to wear formals but when I looked in my cupboard'guess what? I did not find one single pair of formals. Perhaps, side-effects of last minute preps, so I went to the auditions wearing casuals."

When he arrived at the venue, he ended up feeling more awkward. Jai tells us, "I saw that everyone was wearing formals. The sight left me feeling pretty silly. I thought I should walk out, but my Manager Mr. Rupesh Sonar kept talking me into staying back. He was all- you perfectly fit this role, so you shouldn't miss the audition."

However, Jay was feeling so low that he started to walk out. However, destiny had him in good hold as he tells us, "When I started to leave, the EP of the show said- Now that you're already here, I seriously think you should complete the auditions and then leave. So thanks to all these good people finally I awaited my turn and gave the auditions. I was overwhelmed when I bagged the lead role. I couldn't help wondering how on earth things got so right with me!"

Jay Soni's character Ishaan is a nave guy who is clueless that his new bride Suhana is set to create havoc in his life.

Reporter: Ashima Mishra
Author: Susan Jose

'I can say sorry before 100 people if I have done mistake' - Jai Soni

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jay Soni the simpleton Ishaan in SP's SGP faces TellyBuzz' Rapid Fires..

Things you look for in your ideal Woman: She should be simple, innocent and understanding. I don't want too brainy a woman; would want someone like the simple and sweet character Amrita Rao played in Vivaah.

Favorite Car: BMW 7 Series

Places you wish to visit: Currently it is Maldives. I have never gone there, but heard so much about the place that I want to visit.

The attire you are most comfy in: Blue Jeans and White shirt or T- Shirt.  I simply love white color.

Your Worst Fear: Since childhood, I am really scared of heights.

One invention you are waiting for: Waiting for the Metro to start in Mumbai or a flying car that that will help us pass thro this traffic easily. Whenever I am stuck in traffic, I always get the feeling 'Kaash mein ye Gaadi ko Uda Sakta'.

Ever been involved in pillow fights: I have two younger brothers Nirav and Harsh. We are not into pillow fights but we have full-fledged fights (smiles).

Describe yourself with a Bollywood song: I don't remember such a song. If at all, there is a song that suits my character, it has to be 'Hum Hai Seedhe Sadhe Akshay'.

Women are:  I respect them a lot and I cannot see someone behaving naughty with women. I think they are smart, intelligent and can handle any situation. However, no one can understand them (smiles).

Your idea of having fun: Chill out with friends by going for a vacation in Goa. I love swimming and good music.

When alone you like to pass time by: I am net savvy, so when I am free I log onto net, or listen to music with full volume. I cannot read; I think I have  a problem that Darsheel Safary had in Taare Zameen Pe (laughs). Jokes apart, I get bored of reading, and whenever I open the newspaper I just read the headline and keep it. 

The best way to say sorry would be: Sorry should come directly from heart;  if I have to say sorry I don't care to see how many people are around me. I can sorry to someone in front of 100 people that is if I have done some mistake.

Your Favorite Comic series: Oh I never read any comic books. I love to watch Tom and Jerry.

The best way to display love: I would love to sing a song I would love to tell her that she is my princess and I am her Jenie.

If you could choose the colors in a rainbow, you'd pick: Apart from White I like yellow.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

'Many Sundays have passed by and I never knew' - Jay Soni

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sunday retreat with Jay aka Ishaan of SGP

What comes to your mind when you hear the word Sunday?
Getting up late

One thing you like to do on a Sunday morning
Sleep as late as I want to and then go to the gym

Do you see sunrise on Sundays?
No never, most probably the other days

Do you plan your Sundays?
No I never plan, as we don't have a certain Sunday or Saturday in this field.

If you get a perfect Sunday all for yourself, how will you want it to be?
I wish I could go to my friend's farmhouse and spend the Saturday night there, so that the following Sunday I can get up late and be with friends.  

What is the Sunday special in your diet?
Nothing special, I like to eat everything possible

How many Sundays do you expect in a week?
At least four

What do you prefer; Sundays or Saturday nights?
Saturday nights as the next day is Sunday

Which is the most terrible Sunday that you have had?
There are a lot of Sundays which have come and gone, and I never realize it as I will be sleeping most of the time. There is lack of Sundays in this field.  

The craziest thing that you want to do on a Sunday
I would want to go to Goa and enjoy the beach and the party at night and of course, a 'chutti' on Monday

What did you do last Sunday?
Last Sunday was Dussehra and I had gone with my mom to a Godh Bharai function at my relatives'. It was a family function and everyone was really happy and surprised to see me as I have missed a lot of such functions.

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Shounak
Here's Jay's Birthday wishes from my side...

IN THE SOFT GLAMING OF THE STARS ,
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE,
MAY EVERY START OF EVERYY NIGHT,
BRING LOVE AND JOY TO YOU...!!!

Jay,here's wishing you a very happy and warm birthday...Hope you achive everything you deserve and hope you continue entertaining us everyday with SGP..

With loads of wishes...
Shounak :)

Ruchi

Shakila

Many Many Happy Returns of the day jay....hope ur all birthday wishes n dreams come true..............jay i made this actually ur birthday vm............pleze u see this vm......................ur acting just superb,,,,,,,,,,,n i really like u.....................all the best in future...................May this year be your best eve..happy birthday jay...my best wishes always with you...love u soooooooooooooooooo much...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGJt3ZKkhRg[/YOUTUBE]

Shakila...

Keenu

cheers
keenu

Sakshi

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday Jai🥳'

may you have the best birthday ever..!!!

Your character of Ishaan managed to impress many people and I am one of them😳. You made Ishaan come to life by portraying it so beautifully. Initially you were raw but have improved tremendously with time👏. Now I can confidently say that no other actor could have managed to play Ishaan the way you have. You are one of the best actors in the television industry today.

A Very Very Very Happy Birthday to You!!!🥳
May you celebrate many many more Birthdays and May each Day of your Life be Special in its own way...🤗
God Bless You!Take care!

I made you a little gift..hope you like it😃

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.

LOL🤗
Sakshi

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Crysind

Many more happy returns of the day Jay 😊
May God bless you 😊

Madhu

HAPPY B'DAY, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Because today's so special it really wouldn't do,
to send one simple birthday wish to last the whole year through...
So this wishes happy moments a day when dreams come true
and a year that's filled with all the things that mean the most to you...!!!

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Jay
and
may God shower you with the choicest blessings !!!
God Bless... njoy n party hard !!!!!!!!!!!😊

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the pics r very cute.. thanks to all who hav taken lot of hardwork to make them.... happy bday jai
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY.......Wish u all the success Edited by sweetymol - 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Jay and cool post Shikha di :D :D
Armu4eva thumbnail

Dear Jay

🥳From morning till night🥳
🥳May your birthday be bright🥳
🥳And nicer than ever before……🥳
🥳And as years come and go🥳
🥳May your happiness grow🥳
🥳And your dreams be fulfilled🥳
🥳Even more 🥳

Happy Birthday to you!

I wish you all the best in life and 
may God bless you with a healthy and prosperous life!
And I hope you have or had a tremendous birthday! 

And keep smiling !

LoL
tanu

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
ruexangel thumbnail
Happppyyy Birthday Jay!! 🥳