India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

suhana should seprate from ishant

farzanaakhter Groupbie
farzanaakhter
farzanaakhter

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
 ithink any wife cant bear thes type of friendshipwhich is going over and over now so suhana should separate from ishant because he is behaving like childish  and lavitous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peace224

far78 Groupbie
far78
far78

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzanaakhter

ithink any wife cant bear thes type of friendshipwhich is going over and over now so suhana should separate from ishant because he is behaving like childish  and lavitous

I agree... sona is playing a part.. but he is ... she actually should walk out on him
lifeztuf Goldie
lifeztuf
lifeztuf

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Agreed that Sona is doing all this deliberately..What abt Ishaan? I do not understand his character. He is so caring and sensitive then how can he not understand why Suhana becomes angry again and again. How can he be so insensitive in this matter? He is sooo worried when he sees a small cut on Suhana's hand, yet he cannot figure out why she is sad and goes to sleep in Badi Ma's room? 
Even if Sona is his childhood friend, Ishaan is matured enough to maintain the distance after his marriage. Any sensible guy would do that. Doesn't Sona know how to wear a simple helmet? Even Meethi wd know that. Ishaan can just give her the helmet. Instead he not only puts it on her head, he even closes the clasp. I mean this is where he goes overboard. I understand she is his childhood friend but she is not a child anymore nor is Ishaan a 5 yr old. 

I love SGP, hv seen OBS and adored the characters, but this aspect of the serial has seemed unrealistic to me. They shd hv shown Ishaan's reaction/thought process during the period of Suhana's jealousy/realisation of love. Like Ishaan wondering abt Suhana's change in behaviour. 
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Even i feel that Suhana shud be separated from Ishaan, i hate Ishaan, he is so disgusting & crossed all his limits today...Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top