Tere Liye
Tere Liye

why the hell anu dnt trust thaani?

barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
why anu is like dis...?

yesterday taani was crying the whole episode...
i cant see this anymore,,,
is this tere liye what we expected...
he doesnt even trust her nw?
thank god atleast when laboni ma cried he consoled her...
nw everyone against taani,...
she has nt done any mistake...
robbie has done mistake rite...bt why the hell all are blaming taani.....what mouli did is rite...?
how cn she marry a person who already have child with sm other woman...?
and even neelu ma against taani..i thot she will atleast support her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaAnu-Arushi-

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
anurag supports taani he didnt lost his faith he is anger only for taani not able to keep the secret thats all .the hug he gave to laboni itself proves how he worries for taani .but other than anurag and robby .i am angry on sekher ,ritesh ,neelu ,and taposh too .oh i forgot ananya also.but my onu is not wrong he always stands for taani only
barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
hee shd consoled her rite...
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged

no  i think its not needed that time just think .if taani had not opened the mouth may be mauli will agreed or disagreed the marriage at time no one can blame taani .but she opened her mouth without checking the surroundings and the whole gangulys know anurag only told truth to taani .he belived taani and trusted her but poor taani broke his trust even now he is angry and sad for taani .even he cant see tears in her eyes but if he stands for taani now whole family wont accept taani never so his action is justified even he made laboni understand that he is with her only .thats ebough even taani is in the same guilty fealing that bcoz of her only the situation ruined . i am only angry on tq why cant they shout robby for doing such bad thing instead they blamming taani .anurag is right in his action its really quite natural for every person .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index