CID
CID

CHIT-CHAT thread - 2 (Page 65)

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

<font size="5" color="#006633" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Who are Racists here ? </font>
Why CID_HD? WHY do you get these topics? LOL

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Shagnika Di, save your breath LOL

And why did you remove the SRK avi?
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@Nandini: You're welcome dear!!!!

@Shagnika: We all missed u a lot dear!!!!!Big smile
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@Debayon i didnt remove any AVI..! I dont know why but inspite of trying i can see nothing beside my name! Can you see anything? Confused

@Rashida thanks sweety    Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMeringue

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Nope, Shagnika me too can't see the avi...
Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Yeah! Obviously not all posts are OT, but many posts are OT. So, it creates indiscipline in this thread and in the forum tooConfused. If there's nothing to discuss about the episode or the series, please don't discuss non related topic hereSmile. Guys, don't chat here please. Let's talk on the Chit-chat thread. Why going out of the origin of this nice thread? When, new episode will be on, we will get many things to discussTongue. Till then keep waiting naWink! "Sabar ka fal mitha hota hain"LOL! Don't break the rules...okaySmile! I hope no one gets me wrongBig smile!

Thought of bringing it here......sometimes we go off topic by talking about not going off topic!LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
anyways.........going through the thread I found there are pages which contain total off topic discussions. Guys its not necessary to discuss when you dont have anything to discuss at all!
One other thing is It becomes very hard to look for information in those threads if they are so big, just because of off topics!
No offense, but you should act maturely while you post on a thread which is not a chat thread, but which we intend to keep it as a document of CID fans.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVLadyMeringueDivianTanz_Divz

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Seriously, I do admit that we have gone OTT multiple times, but that actually happens naturaly, where from On Topic we start going Off Topic!!!!
Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

May be that happens naturallySmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.......but in a serious discussion thread, if anybody starts admiring other's emoticons, or post 2/3 different posts to refer to diferent people, it increases page number.We can easily write @someone to mention him/her. there's actually no need to give a post only with laugh emoticons. If anyone's post makes you laugh or you like it, you can just hit like,na? Then again, there's actually no need to fantasy about the episode in the thread...like bashing FW, or guessing of what will happen. This can be done once, but again again makes it boring. And sometimes the discussions turn out to be personal chats between 3/4 people. It can surely be done within some posts or a page, but sometimes it stretches upto 3/4 consecutive pages!
If anybody searches for information about AKAKR in google, IF will appear as the first result. And somebody will enter that thread for information, were she'll be completely lost if we carry on OT's for 3/4 pages.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
And looks like the whole AKAKR will need 3 or 4 series threads!LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Edited by Tanza - 29 December 2010 at 11:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqrab.away_from_TVShagnikaLadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaa

Go to top