LadyMeringue

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Congrats dear!!!!

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Congrats Linsa Big smile

Well, today i was at a shop and a lady was making the bill of the products. Beside her, there were some other girls who were chatting among themselves. One of them suddenly said-  "Arre dont do this. I have seen Crime Patrol...Its very risky"...She continues and starts talking about CID. she said that i am so addicted to these two shows... The conversation then completely shifted to CID only. and they started praising ACP first and finally Daya and Abhijeet. They were literally going lattu over our DUO and praising the show..and here standing next to them i was going BlushingBlushing .... When i went to the billing counter and met Mom, she was like..."Whats wrong with you?" and people started wondering the same LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseAqrab.away_from_TVAditi_97LadyMeringuedeepikabanerjeesuhani.cipamisaastonishChiinnuvisrom

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Yesterday, even I was in such an experience!!!! I was in a restaurant, where a couple was siting and talking about CID!!!! The girl seemed completely lattoo on our DUO, especially on Abhijeet and and hubby was also too fond of them!!!! And hearing that, I went BlushingBlushingBlushing and the spoon of my soup fell off, everyone gave me a stare, my parents caught me blushong like hell, and the people might have though, I went a little crazy!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVAditi_97suhani.cipamisa

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Our duo have become so popular...that even bollywood actors are using their popularity to come into the eyes of "aam janta"........ 
Jahaan dekho.. humaare duo ke hi charche chal rahe hai....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
This is way off,off topic but....LOLLOLWho is going to watch the series "Na aana iss desh laado" for Ms.Dhanraj?I will just because of her..I was sooo stunned to see her at the end of today's episode.This may sound silly and totally impossible for some but...If I was accepted into CID then I'd want to be called "Inspector Sasha".I'd love to portray a very special message within this role. Does anyone catch the reason for me choosing this of all names to be called by?

Edited by tasharose - 23 December 2010 at 9:52am

suhani.cipamisa

-SNEHAL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SNEHAL-
-SNEHAL-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Everyone of you must have read TB article of SRK on JDJ sets.
I was hoping sony ppl will show d same in the show but they didnt....
So to all srk lovers like me and other people also heres the video of SRK on jdj

Embarrassed

Edited by snehal_7s - 23 December 2010 at 10:12am

suhani.cipamisa

Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hey guys! what's up........haven't been here much for the last week, except giving schedule. I don't know if somebody has noticed, but I'm absent from all the AKAKR talks......will miss the Saturday one as well.
I was hell busy. We, some of our friends, are doing some charity actually....we were raising funds from our university dorms, we have 8 dorms in total, we were also raising old cloths, whatever people can give. And we collected a lot. In some dorms, I heard of boys/girls not giving a single money/cloth....in the other hand I've heard of people just giving away the sweater they were wearing that time!
anyways, we had a good response. Now we wanted to give it to those people, just read the way they are living- They were affected by two big cyclones in two consecutive years. then their house and the whole area is flooded.....the water is still there. They have their house just in fronta them, but they can't live there, its all under water. They have a 7 feet wide road which is safe and the whole village people has been living there. can you believe it? In this chilling weather!
Well, its a rural place, and I've never been in these type of works before....A bit fear, excitement everything's getting over me! Parents are afraid as always for their only child, but I dont wanna let such opportunity go off, so I'm going.
Pray for me guys, also wish luck!

anyways, I'll start at sat night,will be back monday morning. is there anybody to give my proxy in the re-run thread? lemme know within tomorrow, I'll PM you the schedule. I have it all,dont worry (if sony doesn't change!)......anybody just lemme know. just for Sunday and Monday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97LadyMeringuevisrom

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Congrats Linsa!!!!

Go to top