CHIT-CHAT thread - 2 - Page 89

Posted: 13 years ago
@Shagnika: Chalo theek hai, party baad mein de dena humko!!!! And yeah, hum Meerabai's ka yahi haal hoga!!!!
Originally posted by Rashida13

Arre, in writing only I'm soooo ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ, imagine what will be my state if I meet him!!!!!
The problem is not just we get ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ... problem is when they(he) sees us in this state they also end up being ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.... Thats very very embarrassing !!!!!!
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

Meerabai gang...good !!

So all girls in white sari...covers head, and a veena and another instrument on hands...singing 'Aditya keertana' !!!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@Shagnika: Seriously yaar, they(he) start ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and we get even more ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.......
ya...it seems thats what our plight is gonna be in a few days @chinnu๐Ÿคฃ....my mother keeps suggesting me this almost everyday....and my best friend says that i am a total nutcase๐Ÿ˜† Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
Originally posted by deep_baner

my mother keeps suggesting me this almost everyday....and my best friend says that i am a total nutcase๐Ÿ˜†

And I always go ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ whenever "he" is mentioned, with my parents going in the total leg-pulling spree!!!!!
All nutcases are safe here. Just like prof. Xavier's mutant school !!
last night,i dreamt that i was running in a forest which was just like the one in AC-8...i turned and saw adi sir chasing me and stopped running...he had the same maniacal look in hi eyes and yet i stopped..how fatalistic๐Ÿ˜†
@Chinnu: You're no where behind sweetie!!! You're another Meerabai, bas instaed of "Aditya Keertana", you would be singing "Dayanand Keertana"!!!!
@Rashida shukriya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@deepika if your mother calls you Nutcase.. what will she call ME?๐Ÿ˜†.. My family and friends are fed up of my craziness๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Chinnu I am ready to do that "Aditya keertan"...let me know i can organise one such event๐Ÿ˜†