CHIT-CHAT thread - 2 - Page 77

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rashida13

Okay, but first we're all basic general CID fans, and then we turn TRIO fans, and then we become a mojor fan of one of the TRIO!!! So our foundation is first CID, then TRIO and then it's individual!!!!
No, no...the Ranjikanth gang is here to stay....pls prepare the list. Chinnu, do you want to be included?
Visrom di, I'm including your name too here!!!😆

Visrom di, I'm including your name too here!!!😆
ME???? !!!!!! 😳

See I don't like to be partial to one of our duo....for me both are equal.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago

Whoever want to be a member of the Rajnikanth gang can give their names here... right now I have some guesswork names already:

1. Me
2. Saadrita
3. Nandini.
4. Deepika
5. Shagnika
6. Bhavana
7. Tanza
8. Aditi

🤣
So, why don't we make the Rajnikanth gang  for both the DUO, not only like for Abhi fan's but also for Daya fans!!! Afterall, hum Daya sir se bhi to utna hi pyaar karte hai, jitna ke ABhi sir se!!!! I've been wanting to say this for a long time, aur discussion main yeh baat kehna bhool gayee!!!! Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago
But what are tne duties and responsibilities of the gang? Once I was in chiranjiv gang with visrom, sunny ,bhavana and shgz....so please tell me the plans.
Rajnikanth gang !!!!
Am his fan. 😛
@Visrom: Aap woh sentence pe itna has kyun rahi hai???😆😆😆

So, why don't we make the Rajnikanth gang  for both the DUO, not only like for Abhi fan's but also for Daya fans!!! Afterall, hum Daya sir se bhi to utna hi pyaar karte hai, jitna ke ABhi sir se!!!! I've been wanting to say this for a long time, aur discussion main yeh baat kehna bhool gayee!!!!
Dekho...if that's the case, you'll have to include all girls from this forum. 😆

What I meant about Rajnikanth gang was something else...you are not getting me....I found some people who are like Meerabai worshipping Krishna. 😆

@Visrom: Oh, so that's what you meant!!!! I actually thought you meant die-hard fans only!!!! And yeah, then I'm no Meerabai over here in and at all!!!!!