Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Nope, Shagnika me too can't see the avi...
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Yeah! Obviously not all posts are OT, but many posts are OT. So, it creates indiscipline in this thread and in the forum too๐Ÿ˜•. If there's nothing to discuss about the episode or the series, please don't discuss non related topic here๐Ÿ˜Š. Guys, don't chat here please. Let's talk on the Chit-chat thread. Why going out of the origin of this nice thread? When, new episode will be on, we will get many things to discuss๐Ÿ˜›. Till then keep waiting na๐Ÿ˜‰! "Sabar ka fal mitha hota hain"๐Ÿ˜†! Don't break the rules...okay๐Ÿ˜Š! I hope no one gets me wrong๐Ÿ˜ƒ!

Thought of bringing it here......sometimes we go off topic by talking about not going off topic!๐Ÿ˜†
anyways.........going through the thread I found there are pages which contain total off topic discussions. Guys its not necessary to discuss when you dont have anything to discuss at all!
One other thing is It becomes very hard to look for information in those threads if they are so big, just because of off topics!
No offense, but you should act maturely while you post on a thread which is not a chat thread, but which we intend to keep it as a document of CID fans.

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seriously, I do admit that we have gone OTT multiple times, but that actually happens naturaly, where from On Topic we start going Off Topic!!!!
Tanza thumbnail

May be that happens naturally๐Ÿ˜Š......but in a serious discussion thread, if anybody starts admiring other's emoticons, or post 2/3 different posts to refer to diferent people, it increases page number.We can easily write @someone to mention him/her. there's actually no need to give a post only with laugh emoticons. If anyone's post makes you laugh or you like it, you can just hit like,na? Then again, there's actually no need to fantasy about the episode in the thread...like bashing FW, or guessing of what will happen. This can be done once, but again again makes it boring. And sometimes the discussions turn out to be personal chats between 3/4 people. It can surely be done within some posts or a page, but sometimes it stretches upto 3/4 consecutive pages!
If anybody searches for information about AKAKR in google, IF will appear as the first result. And somebody will enter that thread for information, were she'll be completely lost if we carry on OT's for 3/4 pages.๐Ÿ˜Š
And looks like the whole AKAKR will need 3 or 4 series threads!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Tanza - 13 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Okay, from now on this point will be kept in mind!!!!! And yes, even I feel that we have going really a bit overboard at times!!!!
Tanza thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š Its ok sweetheart.........

how're you enjoying your India trip?
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ANyways leave it here now... I am glad that many of us felt it that way but i want to make it clear that no one is discouraging anyone from being active on IF.. so keep enjoying everyone ! We all are matured enough to keep he forum organised and easily accessible for newbies...๐Ÿ˜Š...As soon as you see that the discussions is going personal, chit chatting types, quote the post and shift to this thread. Thats one solution to continue with the chat yet in an organised way.๐Ÿ˜Š

There was a season of parties during the time i was absent. So, Thanks a lot to everyone who gave a party here.... I missed them..but surely loved the dishes when saw them later๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LadyMeringue thumbnail
@Tanza: Really enjoying it well dear!!!!! Really don't wanna go back to Dubai now!!!!!

@Shagnika: Okay dear, from now on we'll be more careful about it!!!!! Afterall, you get to learn from your mistakes!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agrred with you Tanzadi. Sometimes our posts go OTT & off topic, due to emotional fluctuations in our mind, specially in the AKAKR thread. Your point is taken.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Why CID_HD? WHY do you get these topics? ๐Ÿ˜†

Chill lady.. I was just curious.๐Ÿ˜†