Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is it that Indian telly awards and india ne banadi jodi are on the same day???? One on colors n other on sony???
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
btw was there any specific case in which their relationship as senior-junior turned into friendship....?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aditi.

btw was there any specific case in which their relationship as senior-junior turned into friendship....?

No. It was gradual. Never noticed how it happened. We didn't  have a continuous downpour of re-runs, so most of us cannot recollect. But Father's Revenge was a major landmark. Never heard Daya call Abhijeet 'aap' after that.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aditi.

Not really...well, I guess there was a transition period, such as the "Dost toh hum bhi hain, hume toh kuch na diya" by Abhijit to Daya in the Case of the Man On The Bus.

And also when Abhijit tells Daya about never trying cocaine ever again in The Case Of The Nysterious Blast.Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Debayon....the friendship was there from 2002, this is for sure.

Remember Case of the unknown Lady....very sweet duo scene, where Daya asks Abhijeet to take the Qualis while he goes in a taxi.

It was different in 2000, in 50000 enemies Daya still addresses Abhijeet as 'aap'.

And we don't remember much of 2001 and our list is somewhat incomplete.  So,, cannot say. I think it has to be in 2001, where there might  have been a turning point episode or maybe not.

The people who have seen CID those days and remember them are very few and some of them are not here any more. Cannot say.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: astonish

Is it that Indian telly awards and india ne banadi jodi are on the same day???? One on colors n other on sony???

Indian Telly awards has already been telecasted last week...and this Jodi warads is going to be telecasted coming week !!!

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

what are this jodi awards for.. ??

are they even counting frendship too.. if yes.. I love to see DUO receive it 😛
visrom thumbnail
They will not even be nominated. 😡CID actors/characters are non-existent for awards ceremonies(except that thriller category) Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

They will not even be nominated. 😡CID actors/characters are non-existent for awards ceremonies(except that thriller category)

But i think..they might be nominated 😍
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

They will not even be nominated. 😡CID actors/characters are non-existent for awards ceremonies(except that thriller category)

I completely agree with u di..

but I ask this becacuse I got a glimpse of Daya Sir in the promo.. he was with a mike..  so I was thinking.. DUO might have been received an award and they both are sharing their experience on stage.. 😳 something like that... 
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago