Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: debayon

Of course, the award would go to CID...what other thriller was on around that time?😆

😆🤣...a walkover...since no one to compete
Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi friends sorry for the distraction...!!
after watching the fridays episode...i scene where abhi says thanks and then daya: darwasa todh do bolte toh accha hota..!!
the friendship bond between them is so good.....😍
I was wondering if there has been any episode in the past where Abhijeet as a senior to Daya ''orders'' him....??or uses his powers as a senior....??
i know its a little bit weird of me to ask such a question....but i don't know how or why it popped up in my head...😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aditi.

I was wondering if there has been any episode in the past where Abhijeet as a senior to Daya ''orders'' him....??or uses his powers as a senior....??
i know its a little bit weird of me to ask such a question....but i don't know how or why it popped up in my head...😆

No, Abhijeet never 'ordered' Daya. But Daya used to address him as 'sir' and Abhijeet was not as friendly with Daya as he is now. It was a more formal 'senior-junior' relation. He was like how he behaves with Vivek now.

There have been some shocking scenes where Abhijeet was in disguise and was being beaten up by gundas and Daya was sitting and watching from the Qualis without much reaction, unlike what we would have expected from the present Daya.
and at times there were verbal sparrings too between them at that time...there was one case by the name of "THE CASE OF FLAT NO....." where both squabbled a bit over some matter....
visrom thumbnail

And Dishonest Cop where they had a BIG argument and verbal exchange.

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah the most uncharacteristic scene between Daya-Abhi IMO is in The Case of The Dishonest Cop. I can't believe my ears when Daya says "Mujhe aise officer ke saath kam nahi karna hain' 😲
ya, abhi even said he would quit CID if "dishonest" cops like daya were around....😲
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh right, it was the other way around...sorry
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

Yeah the most uncharacteristic scene between Daya-Abhi IMO is in The Case of The Dishonest Cop. I can't believe my ears when Daya says "Mujhe aise officer ke saath kam nahi karna hain' 😲

We feel  it was uncharacteristic because of what we know of the present Abhijeet and Daya.

At that time they were not as good friends as they were now.

It was a nice scene actually. Abhijeet at his best....duty comes first types.

But Abhijeet did the same in Mamta Foundation episode too....shouted at Daya asking him about the locket. But this time, he didn't do it in front of the others.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

No, Abhijeet never 'ordered' Daya. But Daya used to address him as 'sir' and Abhijeet was not as friendly with Daya as he is now. It was a more formal 'senior-junior' relation. He was like how he behaves with Vivek now.

yeah thats why asked this.....😊