CHIT-CHAT thread - 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This may be an OT thread but members can come and do their chitter chatter here rather than doing so in the case threads and eventually cluttering them.

All the chit chat you wish to do like commeting on Emoticons, Congratulate members when they reach a certain post count, admire someone's profile pic, getting to know another member, or any topic like this feel free to continue HERE 😊 .

Some basic rules to be followed
=================================

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

* Sexually explicit, po*nographic offensive to any
* Religion, race or community abusive language or
* Derogatory Expressions.
* Violative of anothers Intellectual Property
* No fights and arguments
Originally posted by visrom

Yeah...I was mentioning it yesterday....I liked that pic. 2 fierce competitors standing together as friends. Shows their sportsman spirit. i liked that. So, for a few days, I'll have them. Then I'll be back to the CID duo.

Oh! I was not there that time.. Picture is really cool...😊 And yes, Its good to see that... We see such examples everywhere... Sachin Tendulkar and Shane Warne.. Again 2 fierce competitors but they are good friends as well..

Edit: @Visrom di: I have edited my post..😊 I saw that post after I posted my answer...
Edited by akshay29 - 13 years ago
See Sachin and Shane Warne standing together is different. Cricket is a team game, but tennis is an individual game. In that case, World no 1 and World no 2, standing together like that, esp after Rafa has recently replaced Roger as no 1, is really nice to see. Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
this is what a healthy sports all about.... professional wen in competition, friends wen not playing the game.... competitive nations around the world need to learn this spirit.... whether team or individual, this kind of spirit promotes a healthy friendship.....

tho i dont watch d game, i do know abt nadal and federer.... i like their chemistry on the game and outside the game.......
phirse tennis aa gaya....?? 😆...do continue....!!
btw who is your fav female tennis player...?? 😛
Edited by aditi. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aditi.

phirse tennis aa gaya....?? 😆...do continue....!!
btw who is your fav female tennis player...?? 😛

None for me !!
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

None for me !!

ohh...i like kim Clysters
@Visrom: What's your height di????

My height  is 5'7!!!!!! Between Deepika and Saadrita!!!!!

Very nice...don't even ask me my height. ðŸ˜³ I will look like Vrushali standing beside Daya compared to you all.😆

It's okay di!!!!! All my friends are like that!!!! People say that I'm damn tall for my age since I'm only 13!!!!!! And there's a saying, "Short people are always more intelligent"!!!!!! Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago