D.k might fall in love with disha

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 years ago
ok i have a weird theory that d.k might fall in love with disha😕. so it might be a love rectangle disha,d.k vedhant and inder😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky-moon thumbnail
dk is already in love with disha
Prem's Kareena thumbnail
ya dish si already in love with disha..and she will end up with him only!..it won't bea love triangle..cuz vedant is disha's devar..as vedant and Dk are step brothers..

well ya ..disha hasn't confirmed yet...but i am damn sure...

oh it will never turn into a love triangle..if tehy wanted to have it this way they would have never have inder marry ranu...

tHis how is all about how two people who hate each other so much will fall in love with each other...well Dk will fall in deeper love after she cures him..but thas a long way from now..
Tani91 thumbnail

thanks for telling me

see i just started watching this show so i'm a bit new to it

*Meg_d* thumbnail
yh that would nice if it happened i'd say finally something nice happened in disha's life! poor thing!
Tani91 thumbnail
i know she is showered with bad luck
angelz thumbnail
I think that by the time D.K falls in luv with Disha and actually accepts it,it wil b tooo late.
dkaddict thumbnail

Ummmm.... I get the feeling that some of you don't watch the show as religiously as I do.... DK fell in love, and admitted it to himself, way back when they almost did the modelling shoot- he cancelled it, and then accepted that he was in love. He even imagined that he told Disha his feelings once, while signing over some property to the Women's group, while Dev was in jail. Sanya and Gargi even know that he loves Disha, they figured it out. Disha may or may not suspect that he is truly in love with her. But he will not tell her as much until he knows she feels the same, I would imagine. That seems to be looming on the horizon right about now.

I would think the best thing to ever happen to Disha in her entire life is DK coming into her life, for however bitter it may have been in the beginning, it will be SO SWEET in the end- and that is what really matters here, isn't it? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

-DKaddict

FaRaHnAz thumbnail
yah d.k is a;ready in love with Disha hmmmmmmmmm
nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutey right dkaddict..Dk is in love with Disha..and just waiting for Disha to fall in love with this great guy who rules the show..