Okies....im dead....need breath.....

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyya guys ...

Am amal...u can col me rose/amy/berry/chutki/naughty..am 14 yrs...am a die hard DMGian...I just came across this scene of Geet and here i land to b an active member of Geet....
OK ..talking about the scene...What was it???You cant call i passion..u cant col it hotness..it was totally out of the world...made for MG...It was magical...stunningly beautiful..wrapped in desires...i have never bothered to watch anything after DMG bt today Geet broke the record..and within a day Geet has topped along with DMG..I never fall for anything easily...But MG did it...Am nw a proud Maaneetian and a proud ARian....A proud GurTian and a proud Kajenian..
I would like to go on and on about the scene..but i dont think anythin i say will do justice to the real scene...so here the scene once more to speak for itself...Enjoy...

Luv ya all
Hope to get loads of friends here...
<3 Amal

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiQHZ40qQL4[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Heylooooo 🤗

Personally, it's always lovely to have a fellow Kajenian/ARian here also. Haha ! 

But on a more serious note, welcome. I hope you have an amazing time here, I am sure you will. 

Im Arushi :) 

PS: Thanks for posting that video, like an obsessed fool, I saw that dance again. Ha ! 
ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the land of maaneet 🤗
lody thumbnail
Hiii sweet heart welcome to maaneet family