Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

no promotion for SGP :(

Prtzy Senior Member
Prtzy
Prtzy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!!

Christmas and New Year are round the corners and lots of telly award functions are also happening these days...The show makers see this as a golden opportunity n they ask their lead pairs of respective shows to perform (if they r available) which serves as a promotion kind of a thing to their respective show....

But nothing like above happens for SGP....Ragini n Jay never perform together in any of the award functions..be it ITA or Telly Awards.....they r not even seen together in any award functions....

No doubt SGP is very popular and doesn't need any kinda promotion....But alike other stars of the television industry, if they'll perform or seen together, it will do no harm....SGP has completed 200 episodes but the popularity of Sushaan is limited to this forum only....Right now they are not in the same league unlike other pairs of different shows ( I won't name them).....

I would certainly like them to be remembered as the best n cutest jodi in the television industry....And I strongly feel that apart from the good work they do in SGP, they should also spice up their off screen chemistry....It will do no harm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18YusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
but for me why isnt there a good promo for SGP???
its getting so much TRPs and yet there is no promotion on SP....

Sushaan is definitely a very cute couple...and definitely would love to see them in awards...
zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prtzy

Hey Guys!!!

Christmas and New Year are round the corners and lots of telly award functions are also happening these days...The show makers see this as a golden opportunity n they ask their lead pairs of respective shows to perform (if they r available) which serves as a promotion kind of a thing to their respective show....

But nothing like above happens for SGP....Ragini n Jay never perform together in any of the award functions..be it ITA or Telly Awards.....they r not even seen together in any award functions....

No doubt SGP is very popular and doesn't need any kinda promotion....But alike other stars of the television industry, if they'll perform or seen together, it will do no harm....SGP has completed 200 episodes but the popularity of Sushaan is limited to this forum only....Right now they are not in the same league unlike other pairs of different shows ( I won't name them).....

I would certainly like them to be remembered as the best n cutest jodi in the television industry....And I strongly feel that apart from the good work they do in SGP, they should also spice up their off screen chemistry....It will do no harm...

Xcellent post prtzy..even I do feel that alike their on screen chemistry which is awesome....it wouldn't be a bad idea if they do spice up their off screen chemistry....I m not saying that there should be reports of link ups but performing at shows together wouldn't be a bad idea..It will definitely help them to be popular among those who don't watch SGP.....At least they'll considering them in the same league of other popular lead pairs.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
yeah,
i to agree .. they r the leading pair in the industry at present n people will luv to watch them...
further guys day after tomorrow is jai bday.... where r the messages... pls post messages in starplus official website as well as in jaisoni facebook....... u all like him na......

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top