BB4 finale details : ARTICLE - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
channel is cheating public's money.....how come channel already selected contestants for finale without voting process....so that means people wasted their money.....this is injustice and sameer deserved to be in finals.....

omg , sam is not count in dse last finalist s, literally its dhokha with sam who deserves to win ds show .  it feels  as even st  not going to win ds show ,winner might be one of dolly n ash.....
enough of kat and sallu dances.I am waiting for hrishant dance..LOL.sallu miyan is a big bore now. Edited by Chits1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chits1

enough of kat and sallu dances.I am waiting for hrishant dance..LOL.salli miyan is a big bore now.

sallu's dance steps irritates me.....

Khali or veena up for this week. Khali has voting bank punjab and hariyaana...The great Khali is not making it to final strange...

Asshmit cant be the winner. It's fight between dolly and shweta i think .. Asshmnit has no chance against daily soap but you never know. 😉

Originally posted by fire_gun

kahe tensionwa leti ho😆..aap bus vote karo sameer ko.jisko jitna hoga jeet jaayga😉..hum log vote karte rehnge to sam hi jeetga😉...ashmit ya veena mein se i dont think  they  will win..
Some jounalist who has no clue has written this.....Sammy came back on his terms due to Popular Support. I dont think  people would like Ashmit a sick beemar aadmi joh auratonki ijjat nahi karta.. There is less difference in him(Ashmit)  and pravesh Rana..
Edited by kathy2010 - 13 years ago
i dont want sammmmy to leave 
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

sallu's dance steps irritates me.....

Salman Khan in total irritates me the most
Originally posted by ronitfan

Maybe Sameer became ineligible to WIN when he made the 're-entry' 
Thats impossible...he has been set for eviction so many times..and he has been voted by people.
The article is about the final but what it does is promoting Hrishant a friend of Ashmit and enemy of Sammy. No wonder the journo has mentioned 3 names, its a case of paid journalism...take it with a pinch of salt