India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

arey yaar yeh ................ (Page 2)

anju.r Senior Member
anju.r
anju.r

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
haan yaar. Mujhe lagtha hai arjun NT ko pack kardiya hai....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

ROFLROFLROFLROFL The best part is NE was surprised not to see Dev's name & she was missing Dev as part of the family, I suppose this sister also doesn't know her brother Vicky exists???? These CV's are sometimes so stupid. 

And you're so right when Geet comes to know about Sameera Maan ko toh bahut padne wali hain, he'll have to pay big time for the CV's blunder. Come on CV's get your act together, please address the unanswered questions but no hassles before the wedding please

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

ROFLROFLROFLROFL The best part is NE was surprised not to see Dev's name & she was missing Dev as part of the family, I suppose this sister also doesn't know her brother Vicky exists???? These CV's are sometimes so stupid. 

And you're so right when Geet comes to know about Sameera Maan ko toh bahut padne wali hain, he'll have to pay big time for the CV's blunder. Come on CV's get your act together, please address the unanswered questions but no hassles before the wedding please

u know dee ... marjanie nae .... sirf dev ko puncha ... she did not ask about kamiya & her step mom / aunt pammi LOL...

well if annie is maan's sister ... i seriously doubt yaar ... annie is maan's real sister ... i still can't digest the fat that Maan Singh Khurana has a sisterOuch ...

what say she is chach ki beti .... vicky & annie are maan's chacha's childrenLOL ...

maan's father ,chacha ,chachi all died in plane crash & maan's mother died while
giving birth to maan ...Ouch

maan's father married pammi & gave birth to dev & kamiya ...LOL 

yes ... maan needs to tell geet abt sam ... other wise he will have to pay the price very heavily ... maan sae zyada tho wo price humein pay karna padega ... as we will not get any romance between them Cry 

if geet is naaraz naaraz with maan & locks herself in hey myka like ttt0011 suggessted ...
millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
i have also question anvesha jub dev ka pocha to us ne vicky ka ziker kue nahi kia?

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fairyeyes_zizi

i have also question anvesha jub dev ka pocha to us ne vicky ka ziker kue nahi kia?

not only vicky she  forgot kamiya & pammi ...LOL 

on a serious note i think she knows that vicky ran away from home Smile... so she did not ask him may be Confused

Edited by dewdropred - 23 December 2010 at 7:21am

millii

ttt0011 Senior Member
ttt0011
ttt0011

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ttt0011

oh dew ur cracking me up again...................well written post................ya for vicky mann have chosen detective but pata nahi woh nahi aaya................aur bina bataye yeh annie jarur aa gai.................maan kuch karoooooooooooo pane bhai ko jaldi se dhundo warana kahi woh saddi karke hi na aaye..............are maan ka bhai hai maan ne 3 month mein shadi karani hai to woh kyun piche rahe by the way i love ur dialogue

but now i am worried that she will make u wash clothes tooo ...ROFL

dnt know what geet will do after knwing the sameera's truth..............i hope she will not give dhamaki of going to her mayaka forever n make maan stay outside hahhaaaaaaa

well said ... haan .... yaar ... we will not be surprised if vicky comes home with his brideWink ... or with an affair like how u know ....Wink in the FF ...

oh yah ... if sam's truth is out after marriage then for sure .... geet will be in her myka & locked from inside & maan will stay outside the myka ... staring her through the window ...ROFL gud line .... yaar ....

from the time geet did this mayka wala act i m really thinking if at all she is angry from now  on she will straight way dhamkofying maan abt going to mayaka and make him wait...............abt vicky Cv need to solve this puzzle soon or it will be like annie no way she was mentioned before n suddenly tapaki upper se aur chikapi maan se hahaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milliidewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ttt0011

from the time geet did this mayka wala act i m really thinking if at all she is angry from now  on she will straight way dhamkofying maan abt going to mayaka and make him wait...............abt vicky Cv need to solve this puzzle soon or it will be like annie no way she was mentioned before n suddenly tapaki upper se aur chikapi maan se hahaha

i think u r right ... cv's will def. use her myka ... whn ever she fights with maan & maan desperately wants to be with her ... if he goes through the window also ... we will not be surprised ....LOL

i think cv's will show them next year ... new year ,,, new track ... with sam & vicks...LOL 

u know did u notice after we made posts on how much she was chipkooing to maan thy stopped showinh her chipkooing to maan ...

even whn he saved her yesterday whn he pulled her ... he pulled her differently

& whn ever he pulls geet to save her ... he pulls her directly to his arms & hugs her tight LOL i luv it ....LOL

Edited by dewdropred - 23 December 2010 at 7:28am

Go to top