Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta.. The deserving winner..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜‰ If she survives next week from nominations, then I want her to see as Deserving Winner πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Shweta -- Aaah.. She is definitely one of the popular contestant in BB houseπŸ˜‰ Even before the start of the show, BB official site got 2000 fanz of her πŸ˜† And now, it is above 7500😳.. Now this is definitely not something which make her Deserving.. But yeah, she win hearts loads of people through BB.. For .. The way she has been carrying out herself on the show.. πŸ‘ She showed her positive and negative both sides ⭐️.. She is dominating but calm as well.. Does not pick up fights every now and then.. She has a point everytime she gives some judgmentsπŸ˜‰.. The BEST character-reader so far πŸ˜‰.. She keeps herself away from controversies and does not do dramas to get camera-footage.. πŸ₯±.. For 2 long months, she cornered herself in the garden area, for she didn't like to interact with certain people much πŸ˜ƒ.. She does not use her Past to get sympathy votes😊..She was targetted BADLY when Dolly Bindra came, but came out as a stronger one in the whole issue 😳 When Ashmit/Veena and the rests confront her for any small issues, she does not drag the issue to make it something BIG.. πŸ˜› And above all, she is the MOST REAL one out there.. 😳 Series of incidents where she showed her dignity, as well as series of incidents where she faltered πŸ˜ƒ Does not take the nominations seriously and doesnt create dramas to get safe if she is nominatedπŸ˜†.. The MOST entertaining and enthusiastic in tasks or dancesπŸ˜†.. As Big Boss is a show where the MOST entertaining but dignified person wins, I wish, this time Shweta wins.. Last time thought Poonam will win.. But no.. I hope this time we get a female winner around..

Now coming to the next deserving one..

Sameer  - Yeah.. He has made the most out of the show πŸ˜‰ Has kind of strong points to win the game.. Honest, straight-forward, well-mannered, polite and all kind of positive things.. He does almost everything that Shweta does.. Like bitching, showing double-standards at times.. Claiming that he cant tolerate injustice and protests everytime, claims that never complains.. But these are not the case..😊 He complains for small issues like Nominations/Captaincy/Sense of humor ( if Veena doesnt like it ) and quite a few more things.. 😳.. Overall, except that 'claiming to be the most sane person', I love him πŸ˜ƒ.. But the only thing that restricts me from calling him a deserving winner is - He is definitely a boring person inside.. He doesn't do any wrong.. But tha problem is, he does not do anythin at all πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.. But whenever he does, he does it BEST ! I wish, WISH I could see more of the naryal pani dance or Laila-dance😭.... Anyways, apart from that, if we talk abt qualities, he has a STRONG chance to win for sure.. But not as entertainer😊

Adding the rest of the part soon πŸ˜‰
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamymaan thumbnail
ST is definatly a winner for me all the way!!!!!πŸ˜‰

shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also feel that one of these two people should win!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes I'll be happy if she or sameer wins
Reserving my placeπŸ˜† Too tired to write long posts! Will update laterπŸ˜›

Sam is more deserving😊
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup Shweta and Samie are he most deserving here. But If Ashmit is in the finals...there will be a tough fight. Hence i wish Dolly or Veena are in the finals with Shweta and Sameer. That will be nice to see.
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

πŸ˜‰ If she survives next week from nominations, then I want her to see as Deserving Winner πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Shweta -- Aaah.. She is definitely one of the popular contestant in BB houseπŸ˜‰ Even before the start of the show, BB official site got 2000 fanz of her πŸ˜† And now, it is above 7500😳.. Now this is definitely not something which make her Deserving.. But yeah, she win hearts loads of people through BB.. For .. The way she has been carrying out herself on the show.. πŸ‘ She showed her positive and negative both sides ⭐️.. She is dominating but calm as well.. Does not pick up fights every now and then.. She has a point everytime she gives some judgmentsπŸ˜‰.. The BEST character-reader so far πŸ˜‰.. She keeps herself away from controversies and does not do dramas to get camera-footage.. πŸ₯±.. For 2 long months, she cornered herself in the garden area, for she didn't like to interact with certain people much πŸ˜ƒ.. She does not use her Past to get sympathy votes😊..She was targetted BADLY when Dolly Bindra came, but came out as a stronger one in the whole issue 😳 When Ashmit/Veena and the rests confront her for any small issues, she does not drag the issue to make it something BIG.. πŸ˜› And above all, she is the MOST REAL one out there.. 😳 Series of incidents where she showed her dignity, as well as series of incidents where she faltered πŸ˜ƒ Does not take the nominations seriously and doesnt create dramas to get safe if she is nominatedπŸ˜†.. The MOST entertaining and enthusiastic in tasks or dancesπŸ˜†.. As Big Boss is a show where the MOST entertaining but dignified person wins, I wish, this time Shweta wins.. Last time thought Poonam will win.. But no.. I hope this time we get a female winner around..

Now coming to the next deserving one..

Sameer  - Yeah.. He has made the most out of the show πŸ˜‰ Has kind of strong points to win the game.. Honest, straight-forward, well-mannered, polite and all kind of positive things.. He does almost everything that Shweta does.. Like bitching, showing double-standards at times.. Claiming that he cant tolerate injustice and protests everytime, claims that never complains.. But these are not the case..😊 He complains for small issues like Nominations/Captaincy/Sense of humor ( if Veena doesnt like it ) and quite a few more things.. 😳.. Overall, except that 'claiming to be the most sane person', I love him πŸ˜ƒ.. But the only thing that restricts me from calling him a deserving winner is - He is definitely a boring person inside.. He doesn't do any wrong.. But tha problem is, he does not do anythin at all πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.. But whenever he does, he does it BEST ! I wish, WISH I could see more of the naryal pani dance or Laila-dance😭.... Anyways, apart from that, if we talk abt qualities, he has a STRONG chance to win for sure.. But not as entertainer😊

Adding the rest of the part soon πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸΌClap  Guddi i love ur post.....No matter Shweta wins or not but i m happy that she came in Big boss n i got daily dose of Shweta.....Shweta ko har roz dekhne ko mila which is a treat for me EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Coz iss se pehle toh woh hibernation mode main thi and we all fans used to die to see her on tv....even a single performance of hers in any award function would make us glued to the screen EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Such is her charm EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ( i must say only for fans not haters or neytral viewers) I m just happy i got to see sooo much of Shweta every day for 3 months ClapClap for me this is the most imp thing....ab woh jeete na jeete koi farq nhi padta......i just love my SHWETUUUUUUUU EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Bas i hope iss ke baad woh koi daily soap kare so that we fans get her daily dose πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i just hope she doent go in hibernation mode again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Love u Shweta n will miss seeing you daily after BB ends CryCryCry
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dreamymaan

ST is definatly a winner for me all the way!!!!!πŸ˜‰

For me as well πŸ˜‰...i just love her 😳😳😳 MyShwetuuuuuuu !!! 😳😳
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post guddi
sam & shweta both r deserving 
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shweta is definitely more deserving than others πŸ˜› agar popularity I mean vote counts hue to Shweta will win n agar scripted n bollwood frnds n all den ashmit n sameer for sure.😳