Pratigya

Random Ramblings... (Page 4)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

that was brilliant di, Star  brought out the whole essence of the episode.............Smile

i felt SS is still unwilling to let baba work although he keeps taunting him for his ' laziness' .............he loves his baba tooooooooooo much.................its only bec of pratigya in his life that is forcing the thakurs to taunt him and insult him in hope that one day he will come back to them or atleast will show even 1% of the kind of unconditional love he is showing for her.................SS wants him to become responsible but he don't want the reason to be pratigya................instead he would have loved if baba told him 'aye bauji, bahut kaam kar liye tum, ab hum sabhal lenge, tum ghar baithke aaraam karbo yaar'.......................... and this lack of concern from his ladla's side is torturing him.........also he knows that baba is a man of his word and he fears the day when he would stop asking him for favors or even blessings............

and now as per the new article A is going to leave TN.................what? so no mathurs for the rest of MKAP!!!!!!! IG will never get to know about his son's truth................aman will never be taught a befiting lesson from krishna................jai would roam around the town without any punishment and komal is going to forgive him and content herself with kitchen politics at sucksena's house.....................no IG-gaurav back story.......................no SS-IG confrontation...................no, no, no, i don't want MKAP to be known as a serial which introduced a whole bunch of potential characters only to withdraw them even before settling in............and what's more painful is the fact that kesar will again be mute as she will find arushi means no harm..................or will she file a complaint against KN if he insists on not letting A go(that would be interesting).............and what will be the reaction of  SS and amma if they found out that their incubator wants to run away................Ouch

Thank you , Dhanya..

SS wants Krishna to work but on his terms ...They are not able to digest a free spirited and  independent thinking Baba ..they want him to be  like Shakthi..Blindly obedient  and submissive and it rankles them that he is not...and they wrongly think That Pratigya is the reason for it ...

I would not wash of Mathur's ..Did u  even think That Aarushi will come face to face or face to back of Aman ...we thought that Pratigya will do something to save Aarushi or that Pratigya will begin her investigation and unveil Aman...But The Cv's boweled a googly..They sent a Baba, made him say that Aarushi has to go to temple..And sa Cv's would have Aman comes to the same temple that Aarushi comes to and obligingly unveils himself ....very cunning of them ...At one stroke , they have unveiled  Aman, got rid of Aarushi bought themselves time for Kesar's track..Big smile

i hope the CVs surely has got something up their sleeve....................so where will arushi go now? sucksenas won't accept her................now that's the next big Q.............i don't believe it.......the CVs wants to persist with A and expects us to be concerned about her future...........wah beta wahOuch

Edited by dhakarn - 23 December 2010 at 5:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tanthya

Pooja ,

*Rubbing my eyes in disbelief* ..Cant believe my eyes... U finally broke ur silence  and have commented about my post after a Looooooooooooooooooong time.....

[/QUOTE] LOLLOL shez like arhaan.....mostly pay attention in lesning others n than start bombarding............LOLLOL 

....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged

that was brilliant di, Star  brought out the whole essence of the episode.............Smile

i felt SS is still unwilling to let baba work although he keeps taunting him for his ' laziness' .............he loves his baba tooooooooooo much.................its only bec of pratigya in his life that is forcing the thakurs to taunt him and insult him in hope that one day he will come back to them or atleast will show even 1% of the kind of unconditional love he is showing for her.................SS wants him to become responsible but he don't want the reason to be pratigya................instead he would have loved if baba told him 'aye bauji, bahut kaam kar liye tum, ab hum sabhal lenge, tum ghar baithke aaraam karbo yaar'.......................... and this lack of concern from his ladla's side is torturing him.........also he knows that baba is a man of his word and he fears the day when he would stop asking him for favors or even blessings............

and now as per the new article A is going to leave TN.................what? so no mathurs for the rest of MKAP!!!!!!! IG will never get to know about his son's truth................aman will never be taught a befiting lesson from krishna................jai would roam around the town without any punishment and komal is going to forgive him and content herself with kitchen politics at sucksena's house.....................no IG-gaurav back story.......................no SS-IG confrontation...................no, no, no, i don't want MKAP to be known as a serial which introduced a whole bunch of potential characters only to withdraw them even before settling in............and what's more painful is the fact that kesar will again be mute as she will find arushi means no harm..................or will she file a complaint against KN if he insists on not letting A go(that would be interesting).............and what will be the reaction of  SS and amma if they found out that their incubator wants to run away................Ouch
srry i didn't read d whole post just d blue one................LOLLOL ya i agree s.s loves krishna too much........n he wants him 2 realise his responsibility............but i don't want 2 see krishan showing attitude 2 s.s after he came earning money.....instead of it he shd keep quite....bz if he says srry[WELL THIS WORD IS NOT IN D DICTONARY OF KRISHNA SINGH]or if he behaves normalyy with him than it whd look vry clea shade.......n i hope cv's laterone shows a scene where krishna n s.s forgets wat happned between them n pampers each other that whd b gr88 2 watch..............Embarrassed
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
awesome post Tanths.......i'm so happy MKAP has raised your motivation quotient again Dancingi didn't even resort to starting that CVs! thread LOL

i know this is a serious discussion thread but i'm going to be a bit Silly....... did anyone notice when K brought all his clothes out pretty much every color of the rainbow (and even some that  aren't) was represented ? LOL 

we know he wears so many color shirts but seeing them all together like that just cracked me up......it reminded me of a peacock ROFL

Edited by yemi3006 - 23 December 2010 at 6:16am

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Thank you , Dhanya..

SS wants Krishna to work but on his terms ...They are not able to digest a free spirited and  independent thinking Baba ..they want him to be  like Shakthi..Blindly obedient  and submissive and it rankles them that he is not...and they wrongly think That Pratigya is the reason for it ...

I would not wash of Mathur's ..Did u  even think That Aarushi will come face to face or face to back of Aman ...we thought that Pratigya will do something to save Aarushi or that Pratigya will begin her investigation and unveil Aman...But The Cv's boweled a googly..They sent a Baba, made him say that Aarushi has to go to temple..And sa Cv's would have Aman comes to the same temple that Aarushi comes to and obligingly unveils himself ....very cunning of them ...At one stroke , they have unveiled  Aman, got rid of Aarushi bought themselves time for Kesar's track..Big smile

i hope the CVs surely has got something up their sleeve....................so where will arushi go now? sucksenas won't accept her................now that's the next big Q.............i don't believe it.......the CVs wants to persist with A and expects us to be concerned about her future...........wah beta wahOuch

I would not be too worried about Aarushi's fate..I am sure Pratigya will offer  some suggestion's or guides her as to the next course of action which will be satisfactory to us.

what is unbelievable for me is the fact ..That th e Sax  are so poverty stricken ,that they are unable to pay  the bill Shocked..I am looking forward to that track ..I want to see Adarsh reaction when Komal refuses to hand over Adarsh's salary.
Shocked
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

awesome post Tanths.......i'm so hapy MKAP has raised your motivation quotient again Dancingi didn't even resort to starting that CVs! thread LOL

i know this is a serious discussion thread but i'm going to a bit Silly....... did anyone notice when K brought all his clothes out pretty much every color of the rainbow (and even some that  aren't) was represented ? LOL 

we know he wears so many color shirts but seeing them all together like that just cracked me up......it reminded me of a peacock ROFL
yemi u r back to ur kriya union pic..............LOLLOL

---Yemi---

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by yemi3006

awesome post Tanths.......i'm so hapy MKAP has raised your motivation quotient again Dancingi didn't even resort to starting that CVs! thread LOL

i know this is a serious discussion thread but i'm going to a bit Silly....... did anyone notice when K brought all his clothes out pretty much every color of the rainbow (and even some that  aren't) was represented ? LOL 

yemi u r back to ur kriya union pic..............LOLLOL

yep its back *whew* ......... I was revolting because CVs were tinkering with prying them apart using YKW......... i didn't appreciate such artificial / senseless strain between them.
This couple should be above such petty :bs: from the CVs after all they've been thru...... i'm not saying their relationship should always be lovey dovey ...... believe me, that would get boring after  while......... let the bumps be over something meaningful / impactful.

Or if they want to show something stupid, let it originate from KP themelves not some behooda 3rd party ....afterall couples sometimes pick a fight with each other for silly reasons just because.......

Edited by yemi3006 - 23 December 2010 at 9:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Ttanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Hey Tanths...loved your red comments ....they were brilliant!! .....one thing that striked me...  nobody noticed it ...when Krishna says that if u can come from pratapgarh and make it big here....well actually pratapgarh is anupam shyam's home place...LOLLOLLOL...that line must have depicted anupamji's real life! Big smile

Like Shreya said...even I noticed that SS was listening to what Prats had to say at the end....and hence told amma to shut off her drama....I felt at that time that he genuinely wanted what prats said to happen...wanted baba to understand and earn his living....

I also noticed that in each frame...arushi was seen in the back ground!...At first I was so annoyed that why are they showing arushi and krishna in the same frame....but mellowed down once it was the case with every character!! ...

Yesterday's episode was really good after the long time!! ...let's see if they maintain this pace or better increase it!! ....And with arushi out of TN ....things are looking better in the future...but let's see how everything comes out...Smile

Pooja ,

*Rubbing my eyes in disbelief* ..Cant believe my eyes... U finally broke ur silence  and have commented about my post after a Looooooooooooooooooong time.....

Thank you , Bacha ....Hug

Is that so ?? I did not know  he was from Pratapgarh..In fact did not even know such a place really existed..Thannxxxx for  the information.

I rather hope that they will increase the pace..and continue with Krishna's job search and not leave it open ended..

Yes it's me Hug............I know it's been a loooooooooooong time!! ...but yesterday's episode was too good...I have watched quite a few times now!! ....everyone was so good..that got me compelled to comment Big smileBig smile

Yes...he is from pratapgarh....I got to know this...coz a couple of months ago...sbs went to AS's home town...wherein he showed his family and also his younger bro's wedding....

I agree...cvs need to continuously show progression in this track...Pratigya needs to stand firm that she will only eat and drink and wear from the money he earns....coz u never know baba might turn lazy again....But the way they were saying that this will change krishna's life's direction...I am assuming that from now on he will not back off and only grow up...

Edited by SaacheeSyna - 23 December 2010 at 6:34am

tanthya

Go to top