India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Random Ramblings... (Page 2)

Faiza. IF-Rockerz
Faiza.
Faiza.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
great post. i also like all golden moments.
 he taunts don't use my name, But Krishna will not grant him this pleasure..He shouts back..I'll not..
  i also like this too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

wowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!Clap
tanths........
as always,awsom!!!awsom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after a loooooooooong tym we got to see a power packed dhamaal episode.........
so glad to see the old angry baba back n the dhamaka diraama filled epi........
but ur post made my day tanths.........simply superb!!!!!!
what made me delighted was....prats defending n supporting his husband for the first tym..........finally yhe cvs are regaining their lost pace,i hope.....
i wanted to say more,but cudnt find nething to explain myself.......but the thing i felt lyk WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! was.....
When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.  ~William Shakespeare
.superb!!!!!!its rllllly true.....best suited for SS n Krishna.....

Thank You, Azi Big smile .....

Wow , I am stunned..so many claps ..Smile

Yes, even I was  happy to see the fire burning in his eyes ...STill not yet the old Baba ..but he is headed that way.

I also liked the way  SS  asks very softly to Pratigya ..why r u intent on creating a wall between father n Son..Very touching..

The Cv's are waking up and upping their skills..hope they continue this upward trend..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

i got goose bumls Tanth reading this one....
u r awesome ..so are ur posts!

But sorry I started readong only from the red area..comments...excellent excellent excellent..

Just read Mera's as well....
double bonanza!!!

symbolisms u pointed out were soooooooo nice!

bacha..am seeing u red...offline.. :-(
lots to share....
lets see if we can make tonite!

Hamu,

I see Green light   Paati, Are you there ??

why did u get Goos bumps..Swan Bumps would have been prettier..WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

Thank You, Thank You , Thank You

I'll try to be there ..bec of winter..I get sleepy very soon ....but if u are  coming, then I'll wait in Sky..

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Awesome post Tanths!!Clap

Particularly I loved your comments, golden moments at the end...too good...I might be wrong as I watched the episode very briefly but I think when Pratigya was asking to give Krishna sometime and saying that "wajah chahe jo bhi ho magar usne is baare me socha toh sahi"...It seemed SS was actually listening and believing her....no???

BTW I liked the episode after god knows how many days...and now I have high hopes that MKAP will change for better as per the new article, YKW days are numbered so there wont be petty kitchen politics anymore...if the news is true then I must give it upto CV's for granting our wish so soon before the new year starts...

Thanks THug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Particularly I loved your comments, golden moments at the end...too good...I might be wrong as I watched the episode very briefly but I think when Pratigya was asking to give Krishna sometime and saying that "wajah chahe jo bhi ho magar usne is baare me socha toh sahi"...It seemed SS was actually listening and believing her....no???

BTW I liked the episode after god knows how many days...and now I have high hopes that MKAP will change for better as per the new article, YKW days are numbered so there wont be petty kitchen politics anymore...if the news is true then I must give it upto CV's for granting our wish so soon before the new year starts...

Thanks THug

Thanxx Shreya ,

You Are early ... SS was listening to her , He was even listening  [very briefly] to Sax Sermons too...But the problem is , he refuses to accept it ..For him Baba is his dulara and he cant see him working hard and for other's..Added to this is the fear that If Krishna were to become financially independent..Then he would pose a challenge to the old order, question the  rigid rules ..In short ..The reign of SS will come to an end..and the rosy spectacles that Baba wears when he is dealing with Bauji will be removed and Baba will see Bauji for what he is ..warts and all..It is this disillusionment that  SS fears.

even my hopes are raised now..Lets hope they continue  with same pace or if possible..increase it even further.

babithaj

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Thanks THug

Thanxx Shreya ,

You Are early ... SS was listening to her , He was even listening  [very briefly] to Sax Sermons too...But the problem is , he refuses to accept it ..For him Baba is his dulara and he cant see him working hard and for other's..Added to this is the fear that If Krishna were to become financially independent..Then he would pose a challenge to the old order, question the  rigid rules ..In short ..The reign of SS will come to an end..and the rosy spectacles that Baba wears when he is dealing with Bauji will be removed and Baba will see Bauji for what he is ..warts and all..It is this disillusionment that  SS fears.

even my hopes are raised now..Lets hope they continue  with same pace or if possible..increase it even further.

yeah,...I woke up @ 4 as I was feeling hungry but then after could not go back to sleep so thought of doing what I like to do the best...visit MKAP forumEmbarrassedTongueSmile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Thanks THug

Thanxx Shreya ,

yeah,...I woke up @ 4 as I was feeling hungry but then after could not go back to sleep so thought of doing what I like to do the best...visit MKAP forumEmbarrassedTongueSmile

oh,yes..you will be always hungry ...and will also develop a sudden fetish for some food...enjoy   this spl period...Smile..

your presence will always be welcomed..anytime..

You will be there for LUD, Na..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

gr888888888 post...........krishna surely needed this kick....only than he'll realise hs responsibilities...........but i agrree with shayamji........more than children it's d falut of their parents.who keep  fullfilling their wishes............this is wat happend with krish a....he 4m d vry begning is pamperd by them n spe by s.s .......so now s.s has no right 2 scold him that he don't understnd his responsibilities it's him who not make him realise his responsibility.............

i must say anupamji n arhaan rocked yesterday...........both were outstanding................i loved d spark in krishna's eyes n those powerpact dialouges..............misssed such dialouges of krishna ........n d way arhaan dilivered it.............did a splendid job...............

ouiiiii  ithne 888888888's ...LOLLOL..

Do you think Krishna has realized his responsibilities..to me it felt like he was doing it for dare and not because he was genuinely hurt and wanted to prove to his father..

See from the day Krishna got married SS will be telling Krishna to take care of some business affairs but lazy baba will refuse ....it is not as if SS never tried correcting him..he never forced Krishna and that led to this situation.

yes both rocked  ..even Amma when she starts Ay masterni..

Pragati.T

Go to top