Random Ramblings... (Page 11)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by yemi3006

we know he wears so many color shirts but seeing them all together like that just cracked me up......it reminded me of a peacock ROFL

eggjactly......proud as a peacock............LOL

and wat piyasiya will do with this treasure...............ROFLROFL

what will she do ??? ...LOL

Are you suggesting Piasiya will attempt a Prats move with Baba's shirts.

Yemi, it looked like NBC logo and also the way Prats found his closet after marriage, only this time it was on the floor.

Remember Baba said he will soon be dropping a few pounds and have a leaner look. Will Prats get her own groceries and look for Baba in her bedroom too?  Or will Adda become their new home with Dewars in tow to lend a helping hand while Baba works.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Brilliant yaar - for all your wonderful work please accept this token

Thank you, Carisma..yeh kya Baba ki tarah aap bhi one  liner's dene lage ...aap bhi ginaayi shuru karbo kya ???LOLLOLLOL
hehehehhehee. your post was wonderful - superb yaaar - what can i say - u know i'm your huge fan.
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by nisha2010

we know he wears so many color shirts but seeing them all together like that just cracked me up......it reminded me of a peacock ROFL

eggjactly......proud as a peacock............LOL

and wat piyasiya will do with this treasure...............ROFLROFL

what will she do ??? ...LOL

Are you suggesting Piasiya will attempt a Prats move with Baba's shirts.

Yemi, it looked like NBC logo and also the way Prats found his closet after marriage, only this time it was on the floor.

Remember Baba said he will soon be dropping a few pounds and have a leaner look. Will Prats get her own groceries and look for Baba in her bedroom too?  Or will Adda become their new home with Dewars in tow to lend a helping hand while Baba works.

at least P wont have to rearrange all the clothes ......... if indeed Pissy burns them....... there are doubts that she will LOL

It seems a lot of us want to see them back at the Adda under different circumstances Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Krishna is back annd searching 4 clothes ..he asks p where the clothes r ..p says ..u threw it out ..k that was just nautanki

---Yemi---

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Brilliant yaar - for all your wonderful work please accept this token

Thank you, Carisma..yeh kya Baba ki tarah aap bhi one  liner's dene lage ...aap bhi ginaayi shuru karbo kya ???LOLLOLLOL
hehehehhehee. your post was wonderful - superb yaaar - what can i say - u know i'm your huge fan.

we are one mutual admiration societyBig smile
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

awesome post Tanths.......i'm so hapy MKAP has raised your motivation quotient again Dancingi didn't even resort to starting that CVs! thread LOL

i know this is a serious discussion thread but i'm going to a bit Silly....... did anyone notice when K brought all his clothes out pretty much every color of the rainbow (and even some that  aren't) was represented ? LOL 

yemi u r back to ur kriya union pic..............LOLLOL

yep its back *whew* ......... I was revolting because CVs were tinkering with prying them apart using YKW......... i didn'tt appriciate such artificial / senseless strain between them.
This couple should be above such petty :bs: from th CVs after all they've been thru...... i'm not saying their relationship should always be lovey dovey ...... believe me, that would get boring after  while......... let the bumps be over something meaningful / impactful.

Or if they want to show something stupid, let it originate from KP themelves not some behooda 3rd party ....afterall couples sometimes pick a fight with each other for silly reasons just because.......

Agree  with you ,Yemi...continued romance will tend to get boring ....a friction now and then caused by their unequal  status or their ideologies is preferable  ..I would hate a third party interference and the separation of spouses which seems to be prevalent in other serials..

Yup.... even watching Kriya fight is a lot better than watching anyone else.....Day Dreaming

Edited by a_uma - 23 December 2010 at 11:37am

---Yemi---

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

awesome post Tanths.......i'm so hapy MKAP has raised your motivation quotient again Dancingi didn't even resort to starting that CVs! thread LOL

i know this is a serious discussion thread but i'm going to a bit Silly....... did anyone notice when K brought all his clothes out pretty much every color of the rainbow (and even some that  aren't) was represented ? LOL 

yemi u r back to ur kriya union pic..............LOLLOL

yep its back *whew* ......... I was revolting because CVs were tinkering with prying them apart using YKW......... i didn'tt appriciate such artificial / senseless strain between them.
This couple should be above such petty :bs: from th CVs after all they've been thru...... i'm not saying their relationship should always be lovey dovey ...... believe me, that would get boring after  while......... let the bumps be over something meaningful / impactful.

Or if they want to show something stupid, let it originate from KP themelves not some behooda 3rd party ....afterall couples sometimes pick a fight with each other for silly reasons just because.......

Agree  with you ,Yemi...continued romance will tend to get boring ....a friction now and then caused by their unequal  status or their ideologies is preferable  ..I would hate a third party interference and the separation of spouses which seems to be prevalent in other serials..

Yup.... even watching Kriya fight is a lot better than watching anyone else.....Day Dreaming

That is quite true !!

Go to top