Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Random Ramblings... (Page 11)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by yemi3006


we know he wears so many color shirts but seeing them all together like that just cracked me up......it reminded me of a peacock ROFL

eggjactly......proud as a peacock............LOL

and wat piyasiya will do with this treasure...............ROFLROFL


what will she do ??? ...LOL


Are you suggesting Piasiya will attempt a Prats move with Baba's shirts.

Yemi, it looked like NBC logo and also the way Prats found his closet after marriage, only this time it was on the floor.

Remember Baba said he will soon be dropping a few pounds and have a leaner look. Will Prats get her own groceries and look for Baba in her bedroom too?  Or will Adda become their new home with Dewars in tow to lend a helping hand while Baba works.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by carisma2

Brilliant yaar - for all your wonderful work please accept this token


Thank you, Carisma..yeh kya Baba ki tarah aap bhi one  liner's dene lage ...aap bhi ginaayi shuru karbo kya ???LOLLOLLOL
hehehehhehee. your post was wonderful - superb yaaar - what can i say - u know i'm your huge fan.
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Joined: 21 November 2007
Posts: 8061

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by yemi3006


we know he wears so many color shirts but seeing them all together like that just cracked me up......it reminded me of a peacock ROFL

eggjactly......proud as a peacock............LOL

and wat piyasiya will do with this treasure...............ROFLROFL


what will she do ??? ...LOL


Are you suggesting Piasiya will attempt a Prats move with Baba's shirts.

Yemi, it looked like NBC logo and also the way Prats found his closet after marriage, only this time it was on the floor.

Remember Baba said he will soon be dropping a few pounds and have a leaner look. Will Prats get her own groceries and look for Baba in her bedroom too?  Or will Adda become their new home with Dewars in tow to lend a helping hand while Baba works.
 
at least P wont have to rearrange all the clothes ......... if indeed Pissy burns them....... there are doubts that she will LOL
 
It seems a lot of us want to see them back at the Adda under different circumstances Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Krishna is back annd searching 4 clothes ..he asks p where the clothes r ..p says ..u threw it out ..k that was just nautanki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by carisma2

Brilliant yaar - for all your wonderful work please accept this token


Thank you, Carisma..yeh kya Baba ki tarah aap bhi one  liner's dene lage ...aap bhi ginaayi shuru karbo kya ???LOLLOLLOL
hehehehhehee. your post was wonderful - superb yaaar - what can i say - u know i'm your huge fan.


we are one mutual admiration societyBig smile
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 6729

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by yemi3006

awesome post Tanths.......i'm so hapy MKAP has raised your motivation quotient again Dancingi didn't even resort to starting that CVs! thread LOL
 
i know this is a serious discussion thread but i'm going to a bit Silly....... did anyone notice when K brought all his clothes out pretty much every color of the rainbow (and even some that  aren't) was represented ? LOL 
 
we know he wears so many color shirts but seeing them all together like that just cracked me up......it reminded me of a peacock ROFL
yemi u r back to ur kriya union pic..............LOLLOL
 
yep its back *whew* ......... I was revolting because CVs were tinkering with prying them apart using YKW......... i didn'tt appriciate such artificial / senseless strain between them.
This couple should be above such petty :bs: from th CVs after all they've been thru...... i'm not saying their relationship should always be lovey dovey ...... believe me, that would get boring after  while......... let the bumps be over something meaningful / impactful.
 
Or if they want to show something stupid, let it originate from KP themelves not some behooda 3rd party ....afterall couples sometimes pick a fight with each other for silly reasons just because.......


Agree  with you ,Yemi...continued romance will tend to get boring ....a friction now and then caused by their unequal  status or their ideologies is preferable  ..I would hate a third party interference and the separation of spouses which seems to be prevalent in other serials..
 
Yup.... even watching Kriya fight is a lot better than watching anyone else.....Day Dreaming


Edited by a_uma - 23 December 2010 at 11:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by yemi3006

awesome post Tanths.......i'm so hapy MKAP has raised your motivation quotient again Dancingi didn't even resort to starting that CVs! thread LOL
 
i know this is a serious discussion thread but i'm going to a bit Silly....... did anyone notice when K brought all his clothes out pretty much every color of the rainbow (and even some that  aren't) was represented ? LOL 
 
we know he wears so many color shirts but seeing them all together like that just cracked me up......it reminded me of a peacock ROFL
yemi u r back to ur kriya union pic..............LOLLOL
 
yep its back *whew* ......... I was revolting because CVs were tinkering with prying them apart using YKW......... i didn'tt appriciate such artificial / senseless strain between them.
This couple should be above such petty :bs: from th CVs after all they've been thru...... i'm not saying their relationship should always be lovey dovey ...... believe me, that would get boring after  while......... let the bumps be over something meaningful / impactful.
 
Or if they want to show something stupid, let it originate from KP themelves not some behooda 3rd party ....afterall couples sometimes pick a fight with each other for silly reasons just because.......


Agree  with you ,Yemi...continued romance will tend to get boring ....a friction now and then caused by their unequal  status or their ideologies is preferable  ..I would hate a third party interference and the separation of spouses which seems to be prevalent in other serials..
 
Yup.... even watching Kriya fight is a lot better than watching anyone else.....Day Dreaming


That is quite true !!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gaana random tha...expressions ache the...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: *Reemz*   Replies: 81   Views: 3513

*Reemz* 81 3513 17 August 2010 at 12:56pm by username88
funny random scene of the day!

Author: starrysky   Replies: 0   Views: 608

starrysky 0 608 27 April 2010 at 5:56pm by starrysky

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index