What can I say?
Take a bow Madame. Simply wonderful!

πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Thank You .....

πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Arine_123

🀣 πŸ€£ Tanths, i am happy that he doesn't wear those flashy shirts anymore  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†

I liked that mustard one and that flashy blue, Yaar ..will miss that ...Unless ofc Piyasiya has  kept it like a memento  to drool over and we will get to see Krishna wearing them again.......
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

We don't need to have a reason...we just start off like that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sahi bolbo beta............sahi jaa rahe ho...........humri company ka asar hai................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

woh Bholi Bhaali bachi bhi  "Kharab Hawa" Ka shikar bangayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

I liked that mustard one and that flashy blue, Yaar ..will miss that ...Unless ofc Piyasiya has  kept it like a memento  to drool over and we will get to see Krishna wearing them again.......

now even P won't get to wear them....looks like piyasiya will do that.....🀣..🀣.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Yes it's me πŸ€—............I know it's been a loooooooooooong time!! ...but yesterday's episode was too good...I have watched quite a few times now!! ....everyone was so good..that got me compelled to comment πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes...he is from pratapgarh....I got to know this...coz a couple of months ago...sbs went to AS's home town...wherein he showed his family and also his younger bro's wedding....

I agree...cvs need to continuously show progression in this track...Pratigya needs to stand firm that she will only eat and drink and wear from the money he earns....coz u never know baba might turn lazy again....But the way they were saying that this will change krishna's life's direction...I am assuming that from now on he will not back off and only grow up...

I fervently hope ur thoughts turn to rea[e]lity and we get to see progression in this track..But knowing Pratigya  Mayya and her propensity to start everything and never  seeing it thru the end ..I dont hold out much hope ..But I would  love to be proved wrong..

He will back, that's his character..Pratigya has to get mulish and dig in..only then will he do her bidding..
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

sahi bolbo beta............sahi jaa rahe ho...........humri company ka asar hai................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

woh Bholi Bhaali bachi bhi  "Kharab Hawa" Ka shikar bangayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sameer thandi hava ka jhookaa..............🀣 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

hellooooooooooooooooπŸ˜† 

will read the whole post but felt to reply d blooper part first.............πŸ˜†

its d same reason y thakurs never hear kriya romancing...🀣...........good arrangement by krishna........🀣

Still reading..Nishi ..πŸ˜†

Krishna bedroom mein kahan romance kartha hai..woh khulle aam Terrace mein kartha hai ...He loves the open spaces πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

sameer thandi hava ka jhookaa..............🀣 

sameer  ????😲😲😲..Yeh kaun hai ?
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tanths

This is officially a longer post than the one I wrote yday. Talk about waking to a day of surprises from you.😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
😲
tanthya thumbnail

beta krishna is way smart in this........he shuts prats ....not 2 utter a single word..................πŸ˜†

Kuch Zyada hi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ moment ki baat ho rahi hai !!