Pratigya

Random Ramblings...

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
"The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them."

Confucius

Krishna demands a car for his wife like asking for a plate of golgappa, Amma Thinks she has been afflicted by deafness and wants confirmation .. SS  reiterates his Baba's demand and tells him that since he and his beebi are high flier's ..it would be appropriate if they bought a Helicopter...Shakthi adds his two bit but is shushed by Krishna , Shakthi retires in good humor only to find that Bauji is  banding with Shakthi  and begins to deliver  his homily ..An uncomprehending Krishna  again reiterates it is the duty of his father  to take care of his kids which  hits the target fair and square ....An impassioned Ss  savagely and methodically begins to strip the veneer of the cocky arrogance of the young Pup and shines a mirror into the face of the pup..It does not make a pretty picture ..The Pup too is roused, Youthfully arrogant and unaware of the harshness of the real world ..The pup too throws down a challenge ..For starter's , he says..he will begin to show his mettle right this moment and begins to gallop towards his room and barges into his room muttering in anger and threatening to show his worth.

Your son at five is your master, at ten your slave, at fifteen your double, and after that, your friend or your foe, depending on his bringing up.  ~Author Unknown

In the bedroom, The Sax's along with MS.Singh are having a family moment..Papa Sax gifts  Ms. Singh on Budday, Pratigya unwraps the gift to discover a  Baby Krishna    ..She is all smiles and says with his entry All troubles will cease..Only to realize how wrong she was when Krishna pulls out all his clothes and makes a determined march towards the Living room  with an ignorant Pratigya and Sax's following him..Krishna throws down all the clothes in front of SS and says Take it ..Take all that u have given..and swears that from today, He ..Thakur Krishna singh will never ask for a  thing ...If U have succeeded after coming from Pratapgarh..I can achieve even more ..Bauji  swiftly rejoins that I got my fathers Blessing to embark on my venture, the father whose strides would make the earth shake, but u aren't getting any..U want to leave , Leave..GD intervenes but  a clamp order issued by SS and is reinforced by Krishna...Bauji thinks that Krishna has lost his marbles ..Krishna says Yes, I have lost it.. and dares him and stresses that he is a MAN, will earn and feed my kith and kin too..I will not be mortgaged to any one or tied to any one ..Amma tries to bring in some order ..A feat unknown to her  and predictably fails ..but Bauji accepts his dare and challenges him and says ..Talk is easy..First achieve and then speak..Krishna  roars will show you..will show..U will not die before seeing my achievement....Krishna storms out , Bauji has to get the last word and he taunts don't use my name, But Krishna will not grant him this pleasure..He shouts back..I'll not..

When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.  ~William Shakespeare

SS then enlists the help of another helpless father ..and  The father steps into the limelight and  addresses the assembled gathering on effective child rearing and family politics ..After the end of his address takes leave of his guests, giving a warm embrace to his favored child, while ignoring the  wily  and selfish one..The favored child Pratigya send them off and turns to face the approaching tornado... Amma fires the first salvo ...which Pratigya wards off ..She is then taken on the broadside By Bauji, Pratigya rallies and beats back this fusillade too..Amma takes the next shot and spews out the venom , Pratigya has the antidote and  further as a way of relieving the burn, she even has a cooling salvo..and tries to apply it ..But The Tornado T will not surrender so easily ..Amma issues a challenge ..saying Mother's milk is stronger than wife's pleasure and adds for a good measure that her son will come as usual and demand money just as usual ..Things will not change...  Wife  replies that she has complete confidence in her husband..She knows that  he will emerge stronger and more responsible..This is like a death Knell to Amma , She throws down the gauntlet saying lets see whether wife will win or Mother..Bauji has had enough ..he orders Amma to lock her lips and coldly informs  Pratigya that she is welcome to eat and drink in this house..but only from the money earned from her husband's labor..Turns his impotent rage on Krishna's clothes and orders the maid to burn it ....

Step up and into the limelight  Script writers and screenplay writers....For after many moons..U have given us a episode  with remarkable lines ..and an entire episode bereft of boredom...Yes without it  degenerating into a thrash...for the entire episode  happened in the Living room, with a nanosecond entry of bedroom ..and the cast were stationary and did not stir out ..yet you managed not to induce even a single Yawn..Keep up the good work...

I do not know who directed this episode, but whoever you are pat yourself in the back..cos after a longtime you have given us a show laid with  symbolic significance and average to above average acting.The continuity was there ..Kesar came in with the tray and stood the entire scene with the tray, Bauji was holding a wad of cash and he was seen to be holding it ..while Shakthi was parked on the chair and he remained parked there throughout..

One of the Good ones.. The coming of age for Krishna ..The scene started well with Bauji finally informing an unfettered Krishna that he has his limits and his boundaries...An episode where Krishna was made to face the reality that he is living on their morsel ...An episode where we see  respect creeping into Kriya relationship along with boundless love..A episode which saw the strong bond of love between Father and Son ...A episode which shows us the grief of losing her son to his wife.An episode which Showed that Pratigya has been accpeted as the Thakurs and as one of them , howmuchever they may deny vociferously .

Bauji was fire and warmth , The way he reacts when His son states that  it is his duty to take care of him was  superb, Each and every points raise by him should have wounded Krishna to the core but it did not ..It merely raised his hackles and Krishna rose to salvage his massive ego..Never mind there will come a day when Krishna will truly grow . Bauji was cruel and harsh  bitter and sour..when the Son challenged his father, the man reacts ,He holds  an unflattering mirror  to Krishna's activities..taunts him, humiliates his son,calls him a useless nincompoop and dares him to earn a penny , but when Pratigya reiterates the same thing that Bauj said albeit in a pleasant way..The Father in the man rises to the fore, and expresses in bitter anguish stating that he cant see his son slogging in hot and harsh sun..A fine moment that one !!but let me hasten to say that it doesn't meant the son loves him any less ..The love of the son for his father is exemplified in one sentence , when he says..U will not die before seeing my achievement..It is to assure his father as well as himself that his father will be there...

If that was the father son moment , then the other brother was not far behind too..He was seated all the while on his chair, not moving a muscle but  absorbing the DiRAAMA..and reacting to it..If there was interest initially, then there would be tenseness when Krishna throws the clothes,a curiosity when Krishna walks out, a quick look at YKW when Pratigya hugs her parents  and a derision when Pratigya defends Krishna ..All were well done..and it speaks volumes of his abilities that we noticed him inspite of him being glued to the chair,was not even allowed to make a noise.. For the first time we heard Pratigya addressing Krishna as MY HUSBAND and giving him respect by saying unhone instead of usne...

What was interesting in this entire episode was the symbolism's and its implication..If u watch the episode..u will notice Aarushi standing behind each end every important character ...The character's will be almost directly in front of her ..in way suggesting she will be the puppet master, and she will move this pawns who are standing in front of her ..She will remain in the shadows, while her pawns will fight it out..The two person's who  remain outside the sphere of  influence would be Kesar and GD ..Significant that !!

Second the gift of a baby Krishna and Pratigya's assertion  That  the arrival of Baby Krishna will usher in Happiness and just at that moment the arrival of  Krishna Singh.. Signifying that this two will be the usherer of that Happiness..

The disdainful throwing away of wad of Money by Bauji during the Tamasha implying that he is not interested in Money but the restoration of the filial bond, the return to the old order, the return to the happy times.

The Burning of clothes of Krishna..suggesting that the wayward, irresponsible Krishna has died, killed by his father...and he can and may never return...Now a new Krishna will arise from the ashes , doesn't the suggestion of Naked denote a slate that has been wiped clean..meaning this Krishna will be free of  Prejudice, arrogance and will re-learn the new ways ..

GOLDEN MOMENTS

The entire confrontation between Bauji and Krishna..esp  when Bauji lets rip.

The look that Nainaji bestows on YKW when sax is giving child rearing tips.

The look of fire in  Krishna's eyes  when he declares that I krishna Singh will not ask for anything.

The presence of Husband-wife in the same frame when Krishna says  , i can earn for myself as well as for my dear ones.The look of pride on her face when he says this.

The contemptuous smile of YKW when Bauji tells Krishna to prove his assertions.

The smile of Bauji having pain, amusement and skepticism when Krishna retaliates by saying that he will prove his worth.

The upraised forefinger of Krishna when he says, I am leaving and I will show u what I am capable of.

Pratigya's look of adoration and  pride when Krishna states that he will earn.

The guilty look of YKW  when Sax unconsciously bares his pain

The look of disdain and sarcasm on SS face  when Prof defends Krishna.

The weary and  reasonable voice of SS when he asks Pratigya what she will attain by  separating Krishna from them.

The way SS hangs his head in pain when Amma says today My son  metaphorically slapped his father in front ur parents.

Crispy Dialogues of the day

Krishna to Bauji : Yeh Kya falthu bakaiyithi kar rahe ho yaar

SS: Shuru tho tumhai ki ho

SS to Krishna : Aye Beta ! Tumna  Apne  Hadh paar kiye jaa rahe ho

Shakthi to Krishna : Galthi , Galthi Hogayi

Bauji to Krishna : Apni meheriya ke Khush karne ke chakkar mein ekyais thoppan ka Salami ka Jhuggad Kar rahatha.

Krishna to Bauji : Ha, Paglayen gayen aur ab tumko dikhathen apne pagalpan, Kya lagtha hai , Kya lagtha hai tumko, Mehnat  nahi karsakthe,, Paisa nahi , Kya lagtha  tumka, Matlab Kucho kehthe, Bilkul nakadar  Aadmi  samajhliyo ka humko, Aisa hai Bauji, Mard aadmi hain Mard, Khudhao kama sakthe aur apne khaiyesakthe , Kya..Kouno ke moutaj nena hum.

Bauji to sax: Humar Dular hai,jo sarwa hamare kopdi pe sawar hoke aag mooth raha hai

Bauji to Pratigya : Ay Krishna bhau ,Ache Khaase Ghar mein Tum Shan Se Baitke, Aur hamre Babua ko yeh Jaada mein daun daun ghoomne ke liye majboor karthi hai aur humse  kehthi ho ki :Bauji aap khush rahe"

Amma to Pratigya : Jisko doosre ki paise pe jeene ki aadat ho jaathi haina, usko paisa kamane mein bahut darad  hotha hai

BLOOPER

The Sax have retired to Krishna's bed room which is 12 paces away from the hall and they dont hear even a tiny bit of sound  emanating from the commotion..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

"The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them."

Confucius

Krishna demands a car for his wife like asking for a plate of golgappa, Amma Thinks she has been afflicted by deafness and wants confirmation .. SS  reiterates his Baba's demand and tells him that since he and his beebi are high flier's ..it would be appropriate if they bought a Helicopter...Shakthi adds his two bit but is shushed by Krishna , Shakthi retires in good humor only to find that Bauji is  banding with Shakthi  and begins to deliver  his homily ..An uncomprehending Krishna  again reiterates it is the duty of his father  to take care of his kids which  hits the target fair and square ....An impassioned Ss  savagely and methodically begins to strip the veneer of the cocky arrogance of the young Pup and shines a mirror into the face of the pup..It does not make a pretty picture ..The Pup too is roused, Youthfully arrogant and unaware of the harshness of the real world ..The pup too throws down a challenge ..For starter's , he says..he will begin to show his mettle right this moment and begins to gallop towards his room and barges into his room muttering in anger and threatening to show his worth.

Your son at five is your master, at ten your slave, at fifteen your double, and after that, your friend or your foe, depending on his bringing up.  ~Author Unknown

In the bedroom, The Sax's along with MS.Singh are having a family moment..Papa Sax gifts  Ms. Singh on Budday, Pratigya unwraps the gift to discover a  Baby Krishna    ..She is all smiles and says with his entry All troubles will cease..Only to realize how wrong she was when Krishna pulls out all his clothes and makes a determined march towards the Living room  with an ignorant Pratigya and Sax's following him..Krishna throws down all the clothes in front of SS and says Take it ..Take all that u have given..and swears that from today, He ..Thakur Krishna singh will never ask for a  thing ...If U have succeeded after coming from Pratapgarh..I can achieve even more ..Bauji  swiftly rejoins that I got my fathers Blessing to embark on my venture, the father whose strides would make the earth shake, but u aren't getting any..U want to leave , Leave..GD intervenes but  a clamp order issued by SS and is reinforced by Krishna...Bauji thinks that Krishna has lost his marbles ..Krishna says Yes, I have lost it.. and dares him and stresses that he is a MAN, will earn and feed my kith and kin too..I will not be mortgaged to any one or tied to any one ..Amma tries to bring in some order ..A feat unknown to her  and predictably fails ..but Bauji accepts his dare and challenges him and says ..Talk is easy..First achieve and then speak..Krishna  roars will show you..will show..U will not die before seeing my achievement....Krishna storms out , Bauji has to get the last word and he taunts don't use my name, But Krishna will not grant him this pleasure..He shouts back..I'll not..

When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.  ~William Shakespeare

SS then enlists the help of another helpless father ..and  The father steps into the limelight and  addresses the assembled gathering on effective child rearing and family politics ..After the end of his address takes leave of his guests, giving a warm embrace to his favored child, while ignoring the  wily  and selfish one..The favored child Pratigya send them off and turns to face the approaching tornado... Amma fires the first salvo ...which Pratigya wards off ..She is then taken on the broadside By Bauji, Pratigya rallies and beats back this fusillade too..Amma takes the next shot and spews out the venom , Pratigya has the antidote and  further as a way of relieving the burn, she even has a cooling salvo..and tries to apply it ..But The Tornado T will not surrender so easily ..Amma issues a challenge ..saying Mother's milk is stronger than wife's pleasure and adds for a good measure that her son will come as usual and demand money just as usual ..Things will not change...  Wife  replies that she has complete confidence in her husband..She knows that  he will emerge stronger and more responsible..This is like a death Knell to Amma , She throws down the gauntlet saying lets see whether wife will win or Mother..Bauji has had enough ..he orders Amma to lock her lips and coldly informs  Pratigya that she is welcome to eat and drink in this house..but only from the money earned from her husband's labor..Turns his impotent rage on Krishna's clothes and orders the maid to burn it ....

Step up and into the limelight  Script writers and screenplay writers....For after many moons..U have given us a episode  with remarkable lines ..and an entire episode bereft of boredom...Yes without it  degenerating into a thrash...for the entire episode  happened in the Living room, with a nanosecond entry of bedroom ..and the cast were stationary and did not stir out ..yet you managed not to induce even a single Yawn..Keep up the good work...

I do not know who directed this episode, but whoever you are pat yourself in the back..cos after a longtime you have given us a show laid with  symbolic significance and average to above average acting.The continuity was there ..Kesar came in with the tray and stood the entire scene with the tray, Bauji was holding a wad of cash and he was seen to be holding it ..while Shakthi was parked on the chair and he remained parked there throughout..

One of the Good ones.. The coming of age for Krishna ..The scene started well with Bauji finally informing an unfettered Krishna that he has his limits and his boundaries...An episode where Krishna was made to face the reality that he is living on their morsel ...An episode where we see  respect creeping into Kriya relationship along with boundless love..A episode which saw the strong bond of love between Father and Son ...A episode which shows us the grief of losing her son to his wife.An episode which Showed that Pratigya has been accpeted as the Thakurs and as one of them , howmuchever they may deny vociferously .

Bauji was fire and warmth , The way he reacts when His son states that  it is his duty to take care of him was  superb, Each and every points raise by him should have wounded Krishna to the core but it did not ..It merely raised his hackles and Krishna rose to salvage his massive ego..Never mind there will come a day when Krishna will truly grow . Bauji was cruel and harsh  bitter and sour..when the Son challenged his father, the man reacts ,He holds  an unflattering mirror  to Krishna's activities..taunts him, humiliates his son,calls him a useless nincompoop and dares him to earn a penny , but when Pratigya reiterates the same thing that Bauj said albeit in a pleasant way..The Father in the man rises to the fore, and expresses in bitter anguish stating that he cant see his son slogging in hot and harsh sun..A fine moment that one !!but let me hasten to say that it doesn't meant the son loves him any less ..The love of the son for his father is exemplified in one sentence , when he says..U will not die before seeing my achievement..It is to assure his father as well as himself that his father will be there...

If that was the father son moment , then the other brother was not far behind too..He was seated all the while on his chair, not moving a muscle but  absorbing the DiRAAMA..and reacting to it..If there was interest initially, then there would be tenseness when Krishna throws the clothes,a curiosity when Krishna walks out, a quick look at YKW when Pratigya hugs her parents  and a derision when Pratigya defends Krishna ..All were well done..and it speaks volumes of his abilities that we noticed him inspite of him being glued to the chair,was not even allowed to make a noise.. For the first time we heard Pratigya addressing Krishna as MY HUSBAND and giving him respect by saying unhone instead of usne...

What was interesting in this entire episode was the symbolism's and its implication..If u watch the episode..u will notice Aarushi standing behind each end every important character ...The character's will be almost directly in front of her ..in way suggesting she will be the puppet master, and she will move this pawns who are standing in front of her ..She will remain in the shadows, while her pawns will fight it out..The two person's who  remain outside the sphere of  influence would be Kesar and GD ..Significant that !!

Second the gift of a baby Krishna and Pratigya's assertion  That  the arrival of Baby Krishna will usher in Happiness and just at that moment the arrival of  Krishna Singh.. Signifying that this two will be the usherer of that Happiness..

The disdainful throwing away of wad of Money by Bauji during the Tamasha implying that he is not interested in Money but the restoration of the filial bond, the return to the old order, the return to the happy times.

The Burning of clothes of Krishna..suggesting that the wayward, irresponsible Krishna has died, killed by his father...and he can and may never return...Now a new Krishna will arise from the ashes , doesn't the suggestion of Naked denote a slate that has been wiped clean..meaning this Krishna will be free of  Prejudice, arrogance and will re-learn the new ways ..

GOLDEN MOMENTS

The entire confrontation between Bauji and Krishna..esp  when Bauji lets rip.

The look that Nainaji bestows on YKW when sax is giving child rearing tips.

The look of fire in  Krishna's eyes  when he declares that I krishna Singh will not ask for anything.

The presence of Husband-wife in the same frame when Krishna says  , i can earn for myself as well as for my dear ones.The look of pride on her face when he says this.

The contemptuous smile of YKW when Bauji tells Krishna to prove his assertions.

The smile of Bauji having pain, amusement and skepticism when Krishna retaliates by saying that he will prove his worth.

The upraised forefinger of Krishna when he says, I am leaving and I will show u what I am capable of.

Pratigya's look of adoration and  pride when Krishna states that he will earn.

The guilty look of YKW  when Sax unconsciously bares his pain

The look of disdain and sarcasm on SS face  when Prof defends Krishna.

The weary and  reasonable voice of SS when he asks Pratigya what she will attain by  separating Krishna from them.

The way SS hangs his head in pain when Amma says today My son  metaphorically slapped his father in front ur parents.

Crispy Dialogues of the day

Krishna to Bauji : Yeh Kya falthu bakaiyithi kar rahe ho yaar

SS: Shuru tho tumhai ki ho

SS to Krishna : Aye Beta ! Tumna  Apne  Hadh paar kiye jaa rahe ho

Shakthi to Krishna : Galthi , Galthi Hogayi

Bauji to Krishna : Apni meheriya ke Khush karne ke chakkar mein ekyais thoppan ka Salami ka Jhuggad Kar rahatha.

Krishna to Bauji : Ha, Paglayen gayen aur ab tumko dikhathen apne pagalpan, Kya lagtha hai , Kya lagtha hai tumko, Mehnat  nahi karsakthe,, Paisa nahi , Kya lagtha  tumka, Matlab Kucho kehthe, Bilkul nakadar  Aadmi  samajhliyo ka humko, Aisa hai Bauji, Mard aadmi hain Mard, Khudhao kama sakthe aur apne khaiyesakthe , Kya..Kouno ke moutaj nena hum.

Bauji to sax: Humar Dular hai,jo sarwa hamare kopdi pe sawar hoke aag mooth raha hai

Bauji to Pratigya : Ay Krishna bhau ,Ache Khaase Ghar mein Tum Shan Se Baitke, Aur hamre Babua ko yeh Jaada mein daun daun ghoomne ke liye majboor karthi hai aur humse  kehthi ho ki :Bauji aap khush rahe"

Amma to Pratigya : Jisko doosre ki paise pe jeene ki aadat ho jaathi haina, usko paisa kamane mein bahut darad  hotha hai

BLOOPER

The Sax have retired to Krishna's bed room which is 12 paces away from the hall and they dont hear even a tiny bit of sound  emanating from the commotion..

Very well written!! πŸ‘ 
And yes, smtyms Prats cn hear even the whispers of SS nd smtyms she can't hear even if he bawls!! πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gr888888888 post...........krishna surely needed this kick....only than he'll realise hs responsibilities...........but i agrree with shayamji........more than children it's d falut of their parents.who keep  fullfilling their wishes............this is wat happend with krish a....he 4m d vry begning is pamperd by them n spe by s.s .......so now s.s has no right 2 scold him that he don't understnd his responsibilities it's him who not make him realise his responsibility.............

i must say anupamji n arhaan rocked yesterday...........both were outstanding................i loved d spark in krishna's eyes n those powerpact dialouges..............misssed such dialouges of krishna ........n d way arhaan dilivered it.............did a splendid job...............
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

BLOOPER

hellooooooooooooooooπŸ˜† 

will read the whole post but felt to reply d blooper part first.............πŸ˜†

its d same reason y thakurs never hear kriya romancing...🀣...........good arrangement by krishna........🀣
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nisha2010

hellooooooooooooooooπŸ˜† 

will read the whole post but felt to reply d blooper part first.............πŸ˜†

its d same reason y thakurs never hear kriya romancing...🀣...........good arrangement by krishna........🀣

beta krishna is way smart in this........he shuts prats ....not 2 utter a single word..................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tanths........
as always,awsom!!!awsom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after a loooooooooong tym we got to see a power packed dhamaal episode.........
so glad to see the old angry baba back n the dhamaka diraama filled epi........
but ur post made my day tanths.........simply superb!!!!!!
what made me delighted was....prats defending n supporting his husband for the first tym..........finally yhe cvs are regaining their lost pace,i hope.....
i wanted to say more,but cudnt find nething to explain myself.......but the thing i felt lyk WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! was.....
.superb!!!!!!its rllllly true.....best suited for SS n Krishna.....
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i got goose bumls Tanth reading this one....
u r awesome ..so are ur posts!

But sorry I started readong only from the red area..comments...excellent excellent excellent..

Just read Mera's as well....
double bonanza!!!

symbolisms u pointed out were soooooooo nice!

bacha..am seeing u red...offline.. :-(
lots to share....
lets see if we can make tonite!
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb, post ! Tanthya!!

Girl, u need to be in the POPs team
Faiza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great post. i also like all golden moments.
 he taunts don't use my name, But Krishna will not grant him this pleasure..He shouts back..I'll not..
  i also like this too. 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

wowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

tanths........
as always,awsom!!!awsom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after a loooooooooong tym we got to see a power packed dhamaal episode.........
so glad to see the old angry baba back n the dhamaka diraama filled epi........
but ur post made my day tanths.........simply superb!!!!!!
what made me delighted was....prats defending n supporting his husband for the first tym..........finally yhe cvs are regaining their lost pace,i hope.....
i wanted to say more,but cudnt find nething to explain myself.......but the thing i felt lyk WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! was.....
.superb!!!!!!its rllllly true.....best suited for SS n Krishna.....

Thank You, Azi πŸ˜ƒ .....

Wow , I am stunned..so many claps ..😊

Yes, even I was  happy to see the fire burning in his eyes ...STill not yet the old Baba ..but he is headed that way.

I also liked the way  SS  asks very softly to Pratigya ..why r u intent on creating a wall between father n Son..Very touching..

The Cv's are waking up and upping their skills..hope they continue this upward trend..