Sasural Genda Phool

GEC watch: SGP N0. 2--- 23rd Dec'10

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

STAR Plus stays ahead; loses 16 GRPs

By afaqs! news bureau, afaqs!, Mumbai, December 23, 2010
Section: News Category: Media Publishing

Sony Entertainment Television continues at the third spot. It has 215 GRPs for the week, as compared to 200 GRPs in Week 50.

While STAR Plus continues to lead the Hindi GEC flock, it has lost 16 GRPs for the week ended December 18 (TAM data for C&S 4+, HSM). The channel has 346 GRPs in Week 51, while its relative share has slipped from 26.1 per cent to 25 per cent in this period.

Viacom18's channel, Colors, continues to be at No. 2. It has 265 GRPs in Week 51, which is 8 GRPs less than its score in the previous week. Its relative share has also dropped from 20 per cent to 19 per cent.

Meanwhile, Sony Entertainment Television still continues to be at the third spot. It has 215 GRPs for the week, as compared to 200 GRPs in Week 50; its relative share has moved up to 16 per cent from 14 per cent.

Zee TV, at No. 4, has lost seven points to stand at 192 GRPs in Week 51, while its relative share remains constant at 14 per cent.

Zee TV is followed by Sony's sibling, SAB, with 145 GRPs. The channel was at 137 GRPs in the previous week. Its relative share has also increased from 9.8 per cent to 11 per cent in this period.

Imagine TV is at No. 6 with 89 GRPs. Its relative share has seen an upswing from 5.8 per cent in the previous week to 7 per cent in Week 51.

STAR One and Sahara One have garnered relative shares of 3 per cent and 2 per cent, respectively; while STAR Utsav has garnered 2 per cent share.

DD1, with 17 GRPs in its pocket, holds a relative share of 1 per cent in Week 51.

The list of 10 most watched programmes is led by Saathiya Saath Nibhana on STAR Plus, which has a TVR of 6.14. Sasural Genda Phool (5.99 TVR) is at No. 2, followed by Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa-4 (with 5.56 TVR).

The other shows in the Top 10 list are Na Aana Is Des Laado (5.4 TVR), Pavitra Rishta (5.15 TVR), Pratigya (4.8 TVR), Bigg Boss (4.42 TVR), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (4.2 TVR), Uttaran (4.19 TVR) and Tere Liye (4.14 TVR).

Tags: STAR Plus, Colors, Sony, SAB TV, Zee TV, STAR One, Imagine TV, Sahara One

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u Tanu di for this great news.!!!
time to party!!πŸ₯³
not much of a difference between Saathiya and SGP..m sure very soon SGP wud be no.1..πŸ˜‰
SGP rocks!!
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx tanu😊
Now i m waiting for the day when SGP will surpass sathiya, come on😊

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
woooww......SGP at 2....
it will be number 1 soon.....

thanks a lot for sharing...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Ehhhaaa.......(irrespective of the track) SGP at No. 2 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ really hoping to see it at No. 1 ❀️
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indian Public ki Balle Balle!!!  I think next week it will be NO.1 InshaAllah. 

( Tanu I agree with you about the track) 

Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wwoooww...greeeaat news....πŸ‘
d time whn SGP will reach no1 dosnt luk much far frm nw...
OMG!!!!5.99 means 6!!!that too at 7:30!!!WOW!!Thougth em not happy with the current track and dont like that they are getting TRP's only NOW!But anyways..em super duper happy for all the show has given to use till the Sona track for  the past 10 months..Thnx for sharing tanu di!πŸ˜›
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanu what surprises me is Saathiya is at 7 and I have seen one episode and my reactions were the same as Suhana when she was watching the daily soaps to get TIPS for being acchi Bahu, I dont want to say any more except Jay Ho Bharat Waasiyon ki, kuck pata nahi kis ko kiya bana dai