Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

hemlata more bad dan chanchal... huh..

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
can i kill hemlata plz.... Angry

i mean wht kind of women is she ... nivi did so many things for her n diya ... mean divya doesnt knw anythin bt she knws everythin what all she does... 

n lik viren said ... usne apne har rishte tod diye ... us divya ka rishta jodne ke liye...  Confused

n still she jus slapped her without knwin wht really happened...Ouch 

seriously felt lik killin hemlata yesterday ...Angry  

hate her hate her to the core .. i think she is more cruel than chanchal... Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

black_d3vilrgattunaley4everSuchi-

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
totally want kill her man ..... she slapped nivi she is not women LOLAngry evil evil witch  Evil Smile......hemlata begged nivi to give her daughter happiness & once Nivi did that after sacrificing everything....just bcoz her spoil senseless  daughter  is to stupid to figure thing out by herself  she mad months Nivi she should be shoot on the spot Dead yeah u right   we know that chanchal is born evil ...but i hate her more than hemlata

Edited by naley4ever - 23 December 2010 at 1:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I cannot justify whatever HL has done even though it was for the sake of her own daughter. But I guess as a mother she was helpless. When she saw how madly her daughter was in love with Siddharth she literally blackmailed Nivedita to give up on her love and get Divya closer to Siddharth. She might have died a thousand deaths while doing so because she lived with the constant fear that her plan would fail and Divya would end her life. However, she got a lease of life when she got a friend in Chanchal who in order to get Nivedita out of Siddharth's life willingly pushed Divya to Siddharth. Ultimately HL and CC won when Siddharth tied a knot with Divya. What HL forgot was that Marrying Divya was Siddharth's majboori and No one can pressurize Siddharth into loving Divya. HL should have given some good marriage advice to Divya which I doubt if she did.Out of which Number 1 should have been "Never include others (even Parents) in between Problems between Husband and Wife. Communicate with Husband and find a solution to the Problem". Number 2 "A married woman's house is her Husband's house and she should not be running to the Maikka every time the wind blows."...Divya does not even have any idea what it takes to be a good wife or how to have a successful marriage. Divya definitely needs some serious counseling on Marriage.

Now talking of Nivedita being slapped by HL, I would say that it was well deserved. Nivedita has this habit of taking abuses and insults silently. She interferes in others Business too much to the extent of ruining her own life. This could be her wake up call that she should at least from now on keep away from Divya and her precious Siddharth and concentrate on her own life with Viren.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 23 December 2010 at 6:44am

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
agree with you anamika
but dont say she deserved it : (
my poor lil baby
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

agree with you anamika
my poor lil baby

People exploit those who allow themselves to be exploited, at least that is what I think and I have seen. Domestic Violence and Abuse are on the rise only because of the habit of suffering silently.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 23 December 2010 at 6:47am
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

totally want kill her man ..... she slapped nivi she is not women LOLAngry evil evil witch  Evil Smile......hemlata begged nivi to give her daughter happiness & once Nivi did that after sacrificing everything....just bcoz her spoil senseless  daughter  is to stupid to figure thing out by herself  she mad months Nivi she should be shoot on the spot Dead yeah u right   we know that chanchal is born evil ...but i hate her more than hemlata

hemlata is good for nthin... Angry
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Originally posted by suchitra_1

agree with you anamika
my poor lil baby

People exploit those who allow themselves to be exploited, at least that is what I think and I have seen. Domestic Violence and Abuse are on the rise only because of the habit of suffering silently.

well even i lik nivi alot ... bt she is so used to this tht every other person comes n insults her ... its high time nivi shuld stand for herself now... 

AnamikaSJain

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top