Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

superb news fom star one--maneets (Page 3)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Sorry to say this but its a hard truth that not even Intimate scenes can bring bcak the lost TRPs until unless the show sticks to his storyline n coherence among the epis n chars...

Enough of romantic scenes we got but thats nt enough to attract viewers.....PKYEK is nt getting TRPs coz its a romantic love story infact i dont think the leads of PKYEK are having a better chemistry than GHSP....but still they are ahead now coz they are focussing on the story n the diff emotions nt only romance !

GHSP team need to work on this front.Otherwise the week they'll show some romance will give a little boost in TRP bt again will fall !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
thank you sooo much darling....

i hope that you are not lying...sorry u know what i mean....but i hope this is tru!!!

and if it is....then i would like to say this to all of u

TOLD YOU SO!!! All morning till 2 in the morning...i am chanting trust the CV's....trust them....trust them....see.....look they are doin things to please us....so respect that
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Sorry to say this but its a hard truth that not even Intimate scenes can bring bcak the lost TRPs until unless the show sticks to his storyline n coherence among the epis n chars...

Enough of romantic scenes we got but thats nt enough to attract viewers.....PKYEK is nt getting TRPs coz its a romantic love story infact i dont think the leads of PKYEK are having a better chemistry than GHSP....but still they are ahead now coz they are focussing on the story n the diff emotions nt only romance !

GHSP team need to work on this front.Otherwise the week they'll show some romance will give a little boost in TRP bt again will fall !
Ritu...sorry to say but why do u always have to be soo negative about everything? Confused
and yes this kind girl has said that the CV's are doin some romantic scenes...but they also talked about some twists.....so not only are they focusin on romance and intimate scenes...but they also are going to have a story....so chill babes.....trust them...this is our show.....do u really think that they will ruin it?? come on.....this is GHSP we are talkin about....they have never failed us...sorry if i sounded rude...did not mean to at allEmbarrassed

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 23 December 2010 at 12:43am
pratzjstme Senior Member
pratzjstme
pratzjstme

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
thanx a lot.
a thanx 4 ur close frend tooo...
waitin fingers crossed n eye on tv 2 watch geet or maneet moments............
tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
u all r welcome---------i am close to mumbai-----and i will always try towrds doing sumthing for r show
success of geet will be r success Big smile

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablina

u all r welcome---------i am close to mumbai-----and i will always try towrds doing sumthing for r show
success of geet will be r success Big smile
thank u babes....i am trustin u on this seriously.....we need this right now...everyone is being soo negative.....i cannot take it anymore....i am tryin to tell everyone to just trust....so please please i hope u r rightEmbarrassed

Ninelives

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Ritu...sorry to say but why do u always have to be soo negative about everything? Confused
and yes this kind girl has said that the CV's are doin some romantic scenes...but they also talked about some twists.....so not only are they focusin on romance and intimate scenes...but they also are going to have a story....so chill babes.....trust them...this is our show.....do u really think that they will ruin it?? come on.....this is GHSP we are talkin about....they have never failed us...sorry if i sounded rude...did not mean to at allEmbarrassed

Did I sound negative abt everything?ConfusedAm sorry bt nt at a fact !
Dont you think the slipped rank has shown the concern of the loyal fans of the show?
I feel bad abt it so I wrote ! And bliv me it will nt get the reqd result until unless we voice the hard truth that why it has become like this !

Edited by Rituparnaa - 23 December 2010 at 12:54am
tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
i am keeping my fingers crossed, star one ha sto be trusted,at least for the time biengTongue

Go to top