India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT Creations Gallery # 48 (Page 137)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
@Aish, PB ...OMG you know me too well now ROFL ROFL Yess just made another siggy Day Dreaming Cant get enough of ArTi Silly

Insipred by Aish (Although its not like hers at ALL) ROFL

Feel free to use :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by .Yamini. - 07 January 2011 at 1:17am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

FanOfMAYURMohitsLeenacool_shwetssaniya.xsupreet..anne156-Raman-Mysterygirl_meYashh...love.mayurartiAuroni.92-RegalVintage-Maria.aishhh.swati05-Pooja--Hoor-Aisha.hemameenuMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123-Rinky-myownareaPureBlissZumSrK.-Preeti-Badtameez_DilNikki_TitliKriYaansh...

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Yams Ayye hayyeee (: I knew this was coming that's why I helped you finish the page too Hug
The style of the sig is GORGEOUS Shocked Seriously you need to make more like that (; The colouring's beautiful, the way you did the text rocks Cool and...LOVE the light texture you used too...so in short it's perfect LOL  I think you know (: LOL I might send you more stuff if I get my hands on photoshop for a while tonight, I don't think so though ): ...But let's see Embarrassed 
Yeah of course I know you well ROFL And plus it doesn't take much to finish the page when all I have to do is praise all the beautiful ArTi work everyone's done.
Oyee what do I read...inspired by me ShockedShockedShocked Don't worry, it looks a lot better LOL I can see Sid coming after us with a danda Stern Smile

Edited by -Aish129- - 07 January 2011 at 1:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_merelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

Yams Ayye hayyeee (: I knew this was coming that's why I helped you finish the page too Hug
The style of the sig is GORGEOUS Shocked Seriously you need to make more like that (; Te colouring's beautiful, the way you did the text rocks Cool and...LOVE the light texture you used too...so in short it's perfect LOL  I think you know (: LOL I might send you more stuff if I get my hands on photoshop for a while tonight, I don't think so though ): ...But let's see (;

And there our spamming begins ROFL ROFL
The moment you wrote on the previous page, i ran to update onto this one ROFL naughty me ROFL thank you my sweetheart...ILY <3

Really you liked it that much? :O :O LOL thank you so much man...i love the text too...Blushing

Send me ur stuff when you can...i'll be asleep shortly though LOLEmbarrassed

Mysterygirl_meaishhh.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
@Yams: GOD? what have you DONE? Its AMAZING sig.. I have a req? Can u use this pic with the COVERPG pic together? With this same style? Can you made it? If NOT its okay.. Love you a tons Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meaishhh.relentless.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
^I edited it after I saw you edit your original post ROFL go backk and reply again ROFL sorry LOL

Mysterygirl_meAisha.relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Aisho sweety...can you wait for a few hours? i will definitelyy make it Hug anything for you Hug btw thannnnkk you Embarrassed

Mysterygirl_meAisha.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Oh yess! Dancing I can wait Yams.. YAAY.. Thankyou! ILY Hug

Mysterygirl_merelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

The style of the sig is GORGEOUS Shocked Seriously you need to make more like that (; The colouring's beautiful, the way you did the text rocks Cool and...LOVE the light texture you used too...so in short it's perfect LOL  I think you know (: LOL I might send you more stuff if I get my hands on photoshop for a while tonight, I don't think so though ): ...But let's see Embarrassed 
Yeah of course I know you well ROFL And plus it doesn't take much to finish the page when all I have to do is praise all the beautiful ArTi work everyone's done.
Oyee what do I read...inspired by me ShockedShockedShocked Don't worry, it looks a lot better LOL I can see Sid coming after us with a danda Stern Smile

@Bold....Geeezzz...Sid se maar padne waali hai hamein....we've taken his place now Evil Smile ROFL  ROFL

It doesnt look better man...urs is WAY better...now pls dont quote and say that mine's better...ur one mutlitalented girl Wink

AISHO...love ya too Hug

Edited by .Yamini. - 07 January 2011 at 1:27am

Mysterygirl_meAisha.aishhh.

Go to top