The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzCandYlicious_S

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Sid...whats with your nose? u shud be blushing na ROFL
yes i am blushing tooROFLROFL well blushing coz of gunji but the nose thing is related to u ROFLROFL u are coomplimating me nah soo *nose goes bigger*ROFLROFLROFLROFL

aishhh.relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Sid...whats with your nose? u shud be blushing na ROFL
yes i am blushing tooROFLROFL well blushing coz of gunji but the nose thing is related to u ROFLROFL u are coomplimating me nah soo *nose goes bigger*ROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMFG...ur friggin hilarious ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZAisha.aishhh.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@ sid- OMGGG I cant waitDancing

@ badi- u have lost itROFL

@ divya- good luck:)....u may need it while being sidni's studentROFL

@ sana- here are ur JPEG iconsHug

ok now I have to rush to the kitchen before my mom kills meSmile

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 06 January 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MohitsLeenalakshmi_SGsaniya.xangelshyanne156Yashh...Meera1101Mysterygirl_meyulZAisha.-Natasha-CandYlicious_SNo_Commentsragzz.relentless.ZumSrK.MehRya..

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
ok let me comment on this one n then i will go and make some siggies ROFL
FINALYYYYYY ladies & gentlemen i have gained confidence to look at the siggy AGAIN Approve Coz everytime i look at it i become abnormal Stern SmileROFL i turn into penguin, kangaroo, bird, Mr.Bean and wat not Stern Smile toh yaaaa this time i am here sharing my shyper-liciouss thoughts on my siggies SmileROFLROFLROFLROFL dudee wat am i sayingg Stern Smile Anywayss let move one ROFL too much nautankiROFL

Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

I feel like a santaLOL Santa Claus is coming up coming up blah blah blahh poong ponggggg ROFLROFLROFLROFL

gifts time hehe YAYYYYY Cool

for KavzHug....ur siggy with many SG picHug I love u!!

OMGOMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !! Paru I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this siggy Shocked Shocked Lucky u Kavyaaa Shocked dudeee the pics are Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming they are soo clear too :O:O:O:O did u get it frm indya.com Paru ?? coz i cant seem to find any clear pics of them Ouch Anywayss so ya where was i / oo yaa LOVELYYYY siggy yarr Day DreamingDay Dreaming uffff the textt mardaalaa BY GAWDDD mardalaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming some of our + their special moments are captured beautifully in it Paru and hatss off to u for that Clap Clap Clap Clap i love how it is colourfull EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

for sidLOL......Shocked Shocked for me ?? Shocked Shocked OMGG cat wait to scroll down but i want to tease my heart beat ROFLROFL so i will slowlyy slowly do it so tat my heart becomes curious and the heart beat can increasesROFLROFL.........I want return gift sidEvil Smile Mohit/Samrat siggy...not with my name but free to use!!! Also, put the most romantic text of the worldROFLROFL..it should come NATURALLY!! Smile i knew it wasnt coming as  free Sleepy chal i will make it Big smile n wat up with that last line *rolls eyes* sorry Paru i think u mistook me for SIDNI Smile

ANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Shocked Shocked Shocked !! oK HONESTLY I wanted to shout OMG but as i always do thatt this time i wanted to try sth new so ya went with "anda"ROFLROFLROFL Paru i LOVE U LOVE U LOVEEEEEEEEEE UHug thankyouu soo soooo much Hug OMG this new year is going sooooo happily for mee DancingDancingDancing Many gr8 things happen n this is ONE OF them too BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing Gawd i cant take my eyes off her BlushingBlushingBlushing I just loveeeeee her in these piccss Blushing The way the flowers are spraying on her uffffffffffffBlushingBlushing u know after watching this Music video i wished i was a gardener ROFLROFL or a fishermanROFLROFL coz her MV there were river in it ROFLROFL.. damn lucky guy AngryROFL He got the chance to feel her hair Cry, hold her hand Cry, cry with her Cry, put arms around her Cry, dance Cry and lastly put ring in her Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry bahar kabhi miloon teraa khyair nahi Evil SmileROFLROFLROFLROFL Haayeeee Sanuuuuuuuu Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Why are u soo beautiful Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ?? n OMGG the just love the style of the text Day DreamingDay Dreaming both SS kitnii achiii se match hogaya hai hainaa ? BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing LOL i am soo happy Paru n as Yams said u made my day Hug but i shd say with this gift with me i am deadsure each n every second will pass happilly and luckily for me noww  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingThankyouu so much Paru Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MohitsLeenalakshmi_SGsaniya.xangelshyYashh...Mysterygirl_meAisha.CandYlicious_Saishhh.ragzz.Nikki_TitliMehRya..

No_Comments IF-Sizzlerz
No_Comments
No_Comments

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thank You SOOO Much !! DancingHugEmbarrassed
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
ok let me comment on this one n then i will go and make some siggies ROFL
FINALYYYYYY ladies & gentlemen i have gained confidence to look at the siggy AGAIN Approve Coz everytime i look at it i become abnormal Stern SmileROFL i turn into penguin, kangaroo, bird, Mr.Bean and wat not Stern Smile toh yaaaa this time i am here sharing my shyper-liciouss thoughts on my siggies SmileROFLROFLROFLROFL dudee wat am i sayingg Stern Smile Anywayss let move one ROFL too much nautankiROFL

I feel like a santaLOL Santa Claus is coming up coming up blah blah blahh poong ponggggg ROFLROFLROFLROFL

gifts time hehe YAYYYYY Cool

for KavzHug....ur siggy with many SG picHug I love u!!

OMGOMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !! Paru I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this siggy Shocked Shocked Lucky u Kavyaaa Shocked dudeee the pics are Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming they are soo clear too :O:O:O:O did u get it frm indya.com Paru ?? coz i cant seem to find any clear pics of them Ouch Anywayss so ya where was i / oo yaa LOVELYYYY siggy yarr Day DreamingDay Dreaming uffff the textt mardaalaa BY GAWDDD mardalaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming some of our + their special moments are captured beautifully in it Paru and hatss off to u for that Clap Clap Clap Clap i love how it is colourfull EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

for sidLOL......Shocked Shocked for me ?? Shocked Shocked OMGG cat wait to scroll down but i want to tease my heart beat ROFLROFL so i will slowlyy slowly do it so tat my heart becomes curious and the heart beat can increasesROFLROFL.........I want return gift sidEvil Smile Mohit/Samrat siggy...not with my name but free to use!!! Also, put the most romantic text of the worldROFLROFL..it should come NATURALLY!! Smile i knew it wasnt coming as  free Sleepy chal i will make it Big smile n wat up with that last line *rolls eyes* sorry Paru i think u mistook me for SIDNI Smile

ANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Shocked Shocked Shocked !! oK HONESTLY I wanted to shout OMG but as i always do thatt this time i wanted to try sth new so ya went with "anda"ROFLROFLROFL Paru i LOVE U LOVE U LOVEEEEEEEEEE UHug thankyouu soo soooo much Hug OMG this new year is going sooooo happily for mee DancingDancingDancing Many gr8 things happen n this is ONE OF them too BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing Gawd i cant take my eyes off her BlushingBlushingBlushing I just loveeeeee her in these piccss Blushing The way the flowers are spraying on her uffffffffffffBlushingBlushing u know after watching this Music video i wished i was a gardener ROFLROFL or a fishermanROFLROFL coz her MV there were river in it ROFLROFL.. damn lucky guy AngryROFL He got the chance to feel her hair Cry, hold her hand Cry, cry with her Cry, put arms around her Cry, dance Cry and lastly put ring in her Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry bahar kabhi miloon teraa khyair nahi Evil SmileROFLROFLROFLROFL Haayeeee Sanuuuuuuuu Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Why are u soo beautiful Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ?? n OMGG the just love the style of the text Day DreamingDay Dreaming both SS kitnii achiii se match hogaya hai hainaa ? BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing LOL i am soo happy Paru n as Yams said u made my day Hug but i shd say with this gift with me i am deadsure each n every second will pass happilly and luckily for me noww  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingThankyouu so much Paru Hug now let me think of a beautiful text that would go with it and then i will use it alonee Day Dreaming

Edited by yulZ - 06 January 2011 at 1:53pm

MohitsLeenaCandYlicious_S

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
thnx Pari.. and Sidd.. soch lo.. mein bahut ziddi student ho.. baadme soch mat le.. yeh kisse panga le liya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

Go to top