.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
let me post this first then m coming back to CG  spammersSmile

Day Dreaming

@ sana- I remember icons jana..will make them today!! mwahhh

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MohitsLeenasaniya.xPurpleRainangelshyanne156supreet..Mysterygirl_meMeera1101No_CommentsMyInspirationz.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_SyulZAisha.-Natasha-relentless.ragzz.Nikki_TitliKriYaansh...

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Pari:- Lovely work

and Aish.. that Rati avi is just WOW...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks sana Hug

@Parish.. HOW can i stop staring at ur work, Love the sig^ YOUROCK.. Love you atons Heart Keep them coming Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

oo gawd FINALLY i am back to EARTH CoolROFLROFL Actualli after seeing The Sanaya siggy Paru made for me i fainted, then was dead for abt 5 mins ROFLROFL coz i probably didnt wanted my sister to panic as we both were the only ones at home ROFL,  and then i jumped up and downn like a super huge Xtra large kangaroo Cool, did a Mr. Bean dance for sister Cool coz i was too happy, sang a song but ended up losing my voice now Stern SmileROFL it was more likea goat was singing the song n not a human ROFLROFLthen i FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Day Dreaming Andd during this WHOLEEEEE cycle ROFL my face was red Blushing Gawd i am gonna come back to that siggy but now let me do that again

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Day Dreaming

Stern Smile wondering why did I win craziest member awardErmm thats u, nah??Confused ok now come back the the earth sidniROFL......thank u so muchHug.......I can imagine ur situation LOL.....hahahah u and ur sis are SUPER cute and u know that right??LOL poor her anywaysOuchROFL hahahahahah thank u once again sid.........ur craziness means so much for me!!!! hhaha...keep drroling!! she is all urs....and yeahh Mohit is urs tooBlushingROFL

didn't u get blush seeing mohit on GR8 cover??BlushingROFL..no need to lie..I know everything!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZaishhh.

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Mp di-perfect..hayseedDay Dreaming

Aisho-lovely
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@ badi- ohh u too started spamming with sid in CG??Shocked he is impossible...I knowwROFLROFL

and sid...m glad I made ur day!!! hugss

thank u so much Divya and my Aisho!!

@ aisho- Hugawesome avies sweetheart!! I missed u and ur work ofcourse!!! I love u!!! mwahhhhh

thanks sweetuHeart

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 06 January 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZaishhh.relentless.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@princessyashika- O.M.G !!! that Gunji siggy is BOOTIFUL yarr Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Damn wat did i do to u guyss Cry why are u alll trying to kill me Cry ?? Uff her Smilee Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming The siggy is heavenliciousss Ashika Big smile ( i guess thats ur name Embarrassed) I just lovee lovee loveeee it !! thetext is PERFECT Cool and reminding of angel toh kya she IS an angelDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@Divya- oiee u make siggies too ?? Shocked Shocked didnt knew that n u didnt even tell me Ermm anywayss the siggy is gr8 Embarrassed Embarrassed i like the effect :) and awww the background is pretty Big smile

@Lakshmi- OMOOOO the siggies are sooo good yarr :O:O:O:O i love how the pics are soo bright Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming that photoshoot was simplyy amazinggg Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 1st one the pics with different effect .. I likesssssssss LOL looks kool Big smile

@Deepu- behnuu ur SG avi is making me jealouss CryLOL Its A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E !! Embarrassed I wish she was in my arm rather than in Mohit's CryROFL the text is soo cute LOL awwwww amazingg avi Deeps :):):):)  And the MN avi is hawt !!!! dont know why but alll the ArTi stuff on this piccy are coming out hawt yarrrrrrrrrrrr ShockedLOL maybe coz the piccy itself was hawterrrrr .. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ROFLROFL

@Maria- WOW !! ur siggy is awesomee :) i like the hearts Big smile and the red-black theme made it look even more hotter Wink

@Anne- ok eventhough ur 3 siggies were simple BUT i liked sth from each of them Embarrassed its very unique yarr :) all 3 are dif frm each other and i loved that fact ;P 1st one for some reason i loved that orange colouring in it Big smile 2nd one amazing style Cool and 3rd one it was the best among these 3 Wink that frame outside the piccy made it look classy dudee Cool

@Rida- 1st of all toh thankyouu for liking my work :) and yarr i am lovin urs too Big smile ur MN siggies are SUPERB !! especially the 1st one Shocked Shocked Gawd sab ka sab hosh hee udadiya mera toh SillySillySillySillySillySilly its just that the effect and teh style and EVERYTHINGG rocks in it :) 2nd one is gr8 too but 1st one is the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Big smile

@loving_bird- amazing avi ;P

@Nani- OMGGGGGG U just made it NOW rgt ?/ Shocked Shocked Shocked nani u are SUPER FAST Stern Smile ok hoenstly i have been dying to make vid avis but i think this line i have said it about 15 times now ROFLROFL i have been telling my frens that i WILL  try making vid avi for 3 months ROFL but its just that i fgt the tut Ermm and also photoshop is complicated >.< anywayss OMGGGGGGGGGGG !! Ur Rati avis are AWESOMEEE Nani Shocked Hug awwww they are choo adorableee Heart wassup tv is brining all our favs huh .koooooooooooool LOL Anyways the avis are gr8 .. n i loved the sharp efftec on it Shocked

@Paru- awwwwwwwww adorable siggy yarr :) they are choo cho cute nah Embarrassed Embarrassed PERFECT for each other Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming that video was simply the bes tDay DreamingDay Dreaming but i think some parts were missing in the video Stern Smile why do we always get some part missed Stern Smile we need to find the culprit behing these ganda deeds GeekROFL oo well the siggy is amazing like i said and i especially LOVEDDDDDDDD the pics.. especially the one on the top left i.e. Mohit biting his finger SmileROFLROFLROFL <- i think u have been using that serious wala smile everywhere so ya SmileROFLROFL

Edited by yulZ - 06 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anne156Mysterygirl_meAisha.MyInspirationz.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_SMalikaBadtameez_Dil

Go to top