Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

*Throws a bucket of cold water at Aish & Yams* 🀣 *shivers with thandi* <thanks for that πŸ˜³ no prob 😎

Girl wake up yarr 😳 both of ur creations are OUSTANDINGG 😲 awww thankyouu 😳😳😳 np again πŸ˜†Arree we are girls...and that too almost sisters πŸ˜³πŸ˜† yeh baatein tum kya samjho 🀣 whatever..πŸ˜† wat kind of reply is this ??🀣🀣 gawd bhalai ka toh jamana hee nahi raha.. anywayss.. lage rahoo behenooooo πŸ˜†

Chal chal let me not say anything thats physiology 😳 huhh πŸ˜•πŸ˜• itna bol diya and now you're saying let me not say anything?? 🀣 toh kya huwa.. kehne main kya jata hai🀣

BOTH of ur creationss completelyy blowed me awayyyy 😲 πŸ˜² Aree you back yet??!! 🀣 ya 🀣 with safe landingg 😎 coz after Gagu's avi i was flying nah so ya thanx to those wings 😳🀣 
I know..sitting here even I couldn't control myself from making stuff ☺️m gonna make on them in a bit ☺️
 ^^Yams' stuff is always perfect 😳 πŸ€£ aww apni sister se bohot pyar karti ho huh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

everything in the world 🀣 btw it feels so good so be replying to this size 1 aqua font..homee awwwwwww 😳 i told u nah that i will ALWAYS reply to ur creations in size =1 so i remembered that and did this πŸ˜† eye check up?? chal let's go together..you need one too 🀣 no i dont need one.. 🀣 i am the doctor that will check ur eyes 😎🀣did you really? awhh...yeah it was yams cause I got her to upload it (; ya i saw that πŸ˜† really? 😲😲😲 < now my turn 🀣let do it together 😲🀣 thankyou so much! I think I need to be angry and frustrated with my boss and work more so that my sigs turn out better na 🀣 oo ya tumhara woh villain boss 🀣🀣 chal kabhi toh kaam aayi woh🀣okayy I will stop now. πŸ˜† thankyou so so so much sid πŸ€— i'm waiting for stuff from you 😳 u deserve it Aish so no need to say thankyouu ;P n i will make some too soon πŸ˜ƒ

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
komal aish yams
awesome work
forgot words to praise u guys
hats off to u all
Awesome creations !!

@Aish- Eeekss!..  you made a sig after ages gal.....That too.. such an AISHLICIOUS one!!!!!.. I'm sooooo deprived of ur stuff.. that I'm going to ur shop almost everyday and drooling over your MJHT stuff!!. ..  πŸ€£

Missing you like hell!!... when are you cumng bak?!!!!???? . . . or are planning to spend ur life time ther?? πŸ˜›
Edited by -Sharmila- - 13 years ago

Chhoti πŸ€— I miss you so much too  I promise we'll get back to scraps once I get back! I'm in NZ for a work trip );  I'm so glad you loved the sig..😳
I lovee your stuff too meri chhoti! 😳 Especially the long icon and the second sig! ❀️
I miss youu  and love you too! πŸ˜† your stuff rocks!

Aww dee hope u get bck from NZ soon.....And you know me i always love your work😳...And im really glad tht u liked my stuff as well πŸ˜† gosh sounding so formal....πŸ˜†...Haila dee i also loved the exact icon and isggy which u mentioned, kya baat hia humari likings kuch zyada hi milne lagi hai🀣..LY dee😳 and you always rock like anthingπŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Supreet- amazingg creationsss πŸ˜ƒ

@Raman- wooo i LOVEEEEEE them yarrr ❀️ aww they are gawjusss :) especially the 1st onee.. Nupz looks beautiful and they both look adorablee in it .. the gr8 magazines one wat do i say ?/ HAWTTTTTT☺️

@Komal- OMGG komal :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O met u after agesπŸ€— how are u ??? Its been ages since i havetn talked u guys :( varshu too :( and many moree .. man it feels to be back in CG πŸ˜ƒ anyways back to ur mindblowing creations.. honestly they all rock !! each of them are awesomee ! BUT I loved the siggies moree 😳 the style and the blending plus the texture use was marvellouss *claps*
Edited by yulZ - 13 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG All Gorgoulicious ArTi staff's uff<3πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

PS: Aish using ur siggy OMG missin ur staff's <3😍 too damn beautifull u made it<3
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arti:
anotherπŸ˜†

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys made 2 sigs of sg!!
feel free to use:

HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

awesum creation payal!πŸ€—

swati05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yamz, Supreet, Anna, Payal, Raman, Aish, Komz amazing ArTi siggies  😍 Edited by swati05 - 13 years ago