Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

:OOO Geezz how fast were you 🀣 scared the everything out of me since this was up even before I replied to to your PM again 🀣

Thankyouu so much Yams πŸ€— You can shout at me all you want since I'm going to call it crap again cause I didn't have any colourings textures or anything with me when I made it  
Everything was Google ka kamaal 😎

Lovee youu...xx And yes, I'm YOUR PB and you're mine 🀣

Chupp kar PB..are you insane?😲 look at my sigs and look at urs...freakin HUGEE difference...mere paas textures hote hue bhi my sigs look so simple unlike urs that even without having any textures or anything, ur stuff just stands out 😎😎

ur the BEST...and that sig is irresistableee πŸ€ͺ ☺️

Gosh man i missed you so much..thank god ur backk 😎 love yaa PB 🀣
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aish and supreet amazing siggies guys............😍
aww their eyes are Sexy..............πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is the last time I'm spamming here...Preeti forgive me  πŸ€£
I looked up textures from Google..all kaam-chalau type ones though 🀣 hahah that's too sweet <33 'm so glad you lovee it!
And no  I'm not back..I choried a friend, Neha's comp, who's with me in the work trip..she had her laptop an I was like W*H why didn't you tell me you had photoshop BEFORE??? πŸ˜• πŸ€£
Anyway..still time until I get back 🀣

@Komal, Supreet thankyouu <33

@Zummi..hahah nice to see you too! 😳 and thankyou!
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome creations veryone..

aish-good to see you...:)awesome siggy
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Akriti, Supreet, Yamini...................CG is a danger zone today............πŸ˜†
Great work allπŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
supreet , aish .....beauitful  ArTi πŸ‘ siggies by you all.........every ArTian is on a roll today............
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yams
Those are heavenly and now let me make some space in my dabba for them... kis kis ko kaha bitaunπŸ˜†

Supreet
Good Work Dear

Aish
Oyeeeee i was so happy seeing you
Yaar wapas aaja and make Sigs for us ....
By God ki kasam we need u here at this time ... ArTi pics dekh kitne Mast HaiπŸ˜‰
Me Miss you guys yaar ... You, Rabi, Nandz ...saare gayab ho gaye ho😭
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'll break my not-to-spam-here-anymore vachan for you only Preeti 😳 πŸ€£
Even I'm SOO happy to see you! 😳 What you wrote in my shop madee me feel so sad πŸ˜† but feels so good to talk to you after ages! And I even posted a sig that's like record πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Aww 😳 Yeah i will come back soon (; I saw the pics πŸ˜² β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€ͺ
And I promise lots of sigs asap 🀣 Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

*Throws a bucket of cold water at Aish & Yams* 🀣

Girl wake up yarr 😳 both of ur creations are OUSTANDINGG 😲 so ya stop complimenting each other now 🀣🀣 They are freakinggggggg gawjus and u guys are fighting over the textures and the outcomee πŸ₯± gawdd i tell u ppl can never be satisfiedd can they πŸ₯± πŸ€£

Chal chal let me not say anything thats physiology 😳

BOTH of ur creationss completelyy blowed me awayyyy 😲 πŸ˜² !! Vso ya i am gettting back on u guys for that 😑 meri haddi hee toot gayi hai *cries*🀣🀣 lol seriouslyyy they are SUPERBB !! Upar see those hawt hawt ATi piccss ufffffffffffffffffffff ☺️☺️☺️☺️

@Yams- Gawd so many :O:O:O:O:O yarr each n every siggies is WOW ! loved thm ALOT.. blending colouring textures everything is perfect !!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ loved the avis aswell ☺️☺️

@Aish- 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² u say that crap ?? 😲 πŸ˜² oiee wats wrong with u 😳😳 u seriously need an eye check up yarrr πŸ₯± That like the BESTTTTTTT !! :o:o:o u know i rushed to CG coz i saw ur siggy in some1's dabba 🀣🀣 oo it was Yams 🀣🀣 my mouth was like all khula after seeing it 🀣 i loved the way u blended the pics and its position 😎 looksss kool !! and the text and the colour of it.. simplyyyyyyyy STUNNINGG 😎 the texture is beautiful aswell.. 😳 πŸ˜³ So ya in short its PERFECT !! so ya stop complainingg girl πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@RV- 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² u sure end up with manyy when u start making 🀣🀣🀣 RV u make siggies fast *uRm* and i LOVEE them like anythinggg πŸ˜ƒ the avis are amazingg !! and so are the siggies 😎 ur texture using talent i tell ya i am completely fida over it 😎 the blendingg is awesomee !! uff uff ufff hawttttttt yarrr 😎 u rock RV [8D]

thankyouu eveyrone who loved my worl πŸ€— will be make more now as noone is here πŸ˜† ruling this kingdom alone 😎🀣

will be back to comment on other creations in a bit :P But i shd say ALLL the ArTi creations made by u guys have blowed my mind away πŸ‘ πŸ‘ yanee kii MINDBLOWINGG πŸ˜†

Edited by yulZ - 13 years ago
-Raman- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yamini...omg ur creation r just superb....love all of them....saving them all
Aish...really beautiful ArTi siggy...its awesome
Supreet..really beautiful work
Akriti..nyc siggy