India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

will there be entry of maithali's soul?

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
hey everyone......after watching yesterdays epi i hav a feeling that maithali's soul will soon enter d showShocked.......misha and gang r calling ghosts and pia said she wants to call d spirit of maithali ......and jst before that pia was shown near d grave of maithali.........i thnk d story will become more interestingBig smile and now when chand has forced abhay to bail out danish it really seems dat abhay will be hated by everyone specially pia......what's ur opinion???????Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gaya3DeviBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
i think everyone will hate abhay except for pia......( as she is our very own gr8 detective nani......she will defo recollect d jungle scene where she had a fight wid abhay regarding maithli nd she wud understand dat abhay has done all dis to take revenge frm her or to gain everyone's hatred.......)
i m totally confused regarding maithli's spirit.......( mannn pkyek is making me madLOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Day Dreamingyes u r right.....after reading ur view i thnk.obviously pia will defend abhay  b'coz she loves abhay right???Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index