Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

WHO CAME OUT THE WINNER IN THE DOLLY-ASHMIT FIGHT? (Page 6)

BoredAtWork Groupbie
BoredAtWork
BoredAtWork

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Martand

WHO CAME OUT THE WINNER IN THE DOLLY-ASHMIT FIGHT?

BiggBoss

Correct! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305Martand

BoredAtWork Groupbie
BoredAtWork
BoredAtWork

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Leave alone AV and DK even Shweta n Sam looked like loosers here. 

i felt Dolly was also wrong here to blow things out of proportion for not cleaning the counter.....and Shweta and Sam could not possibly  support Dolly in this because she has behaved in the same manner with them before this.

Ashmit was wrong also for the same reason that he blew things out of proportion for just a counter cleaning job. So it was not possible for Sam or Shweta to say you are wrong or you are right. 

They were actually termed as diplomats by Veena. and criticised by Dolly for not using her captaincy powers. Sam however got it when when Dolly asked him why is she like that from 2 days "Nominations Khatam Ho Gaye" So yes the topic starter is right all looked like loosers.

But should not we thank Dolly for creating conflicts that shows every character in his/her true color, apart from providing drama?

Yes actually she should be termed the most entertaining person of all seasons. She was in a sour mood and irritated on the two of them from 2 days so she could not control to see the counter dirty when Ashmit had said he will do it.

But why did Dolly start taking panga with her only female fan in the house, viz., Veena? What was the trigger?

Really dont understand this....Going on from 2 days that she has been picking up fight with Veena. Maybe Dolly had to do all work while Veena lolled away her time with Ashmit.

I think it all started with Dolly voting for Shweta as a captain. After Shweta was elected as a captain, Dolly asked what would have happened if votes had been 2 for each (Dolly was the last one to vote I guess). To this Ashmit replied in a very rude tone to karna tha na mujhe vote, ab sawaal karke kya fyda, you could hear irritation in his voice. Dolly said something like (dont remember exactly so correct me if I am wrong) main jisko marzi vote doon, tujhe kya?

Ever since then, Dolly has been taking pangas with Ashmit and Veena

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305Martandpooja.s92

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged

it was hilarious to see Ashmit telling Veena how he would have dealth with Khali and how he would have burnt him with a burning log.But can you imagine a rat threatening a mountain by saying I will gulp you? ROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFL

In all a great human conflict situation for the analysts. An extreme conflict situation often brings out the worst (and even the best) of the characters involved. In this particular conflict,  everybody came out as a loser. Thumbs Up

Edited by sarasingh86 - 23 December 2010 at 2:51am
Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoredAtWork

I think it all started with Dolly voting for Shweta as a captain. After Shweta was elected as a captain, Dolly asked what would have happened if votes had been 2 for each (Dolly was the last one to vote I guess). To this Ashmit replied in a very rude tone to karna tha na mujhe vote, ab sawaal karke kya fyda, you could hear irritation in his voice. Dolly said something like (dont remember exactly so correct me if I am wrong) main jisko marzi vote doon, tujhe kya?

Ever since then, Dolly has been taking pangas with Ashmit and Veena

I too agree with that. I also think that  Ashmit wanted to be safe by being captain adn Dolly didn't let that heppen so he was fully pissed..and taking pangas with Dolly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredAtWorkAnkur_1305

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Nice post!
I dislike how Sam and Shweta always have to be overly diplomatic of things and let issues just pass by as it is,without putting their opinion forward.Especially Shweta.She should really learn how to tackle situations a little more smartly than just go with the flow of things.
And Sam too!He's just stood up once and that was the last time agaisnt dolly.I dont see him standing up for any other wrong doing in the house anymore..Confused

Yesterday's fight could have easily been mediated by shweta or sam,cos ashmit was not yelling or screaming at her.It was Dolly who was mad.One of them present could have easily ended it.

Edited by black_haze - 23 December 2010 at 3:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305

BoredAtWork Groupbie
BoredAtWork
BoredAtWork

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by black_haze

Nice post!
I dislike how Sam and Shweta always have to be overly diplomatic of things and let issues just pass by as it is,without putting their opinion forward.Especially Shweta.She should really learn how to tackle situations a little more smartly than just go with the flow of things.
And Sam too!He's just stood up once and that was the last time agaisnt dolly.I dont see him standing up for any other wrong doing in the house anymore..Confused

Yesterday's fight could have easily been mediated by shweta or sam,cos ashmit was not yelling or screaming at her.It was Dolly who was mad.One of them present could have easily ended it.

LOL If anyone of them had intervened, Dolly would have jumped on them too! Its hard to calm down an angry Dolly.

And why should they have interfered? Last time when Dolly, Khali, Shweta and Sam had a (physical) fight Veena, Ashmit, Hrishant, Manoj and Seema didn't try to mediate it at all.

rgattu

black_haze IF-Rockerz
black_haze
black_haze

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
^^^ We'r talking about sam and shweta here,who seem to be the most dignified in the house and i expected them to behave different from the rest of the crowd.And ashmit seemed to be only instigating and provoking dolly in the fight..he wasnt really fighting with her for an issue or cause and that was evident from the way he was taking her on.This could have been easily settled by sam or shweta if wanted.am not asking them to team up and take someone's side!

Ankur_1305

Go to top