Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pooja.s92

Well, I never thought of him as the person who would "Stand against ALL INJUSTICE". I always thought that he would stand up ONLY for what he thinks is right and what is injustice according to him. This fight was not of injustice .. both of the sides were at fault so yeah ...

I didn't see him smiling at that PARTICULAR statement though.

agreed
I think he was right 
This content was originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Chalo, one thing is clear now. That there can be no doubt whether Khali pushed you or not. Either he pushed you or  he did not push you. Because if Great Khali pushed you, you stay pushed and there will be a loads of tell-tale visible signs and  sundry collateral damange. And if someone lived to tell the tale, Khali did not push you.

Another thing, as I observed in my first post in this thread is that whatever one says about this mountain of a man called Khali, he has been consistent in his interventionist policy. Yada yada hi dharmashya...Whenever an abala naari, howsoever mean and wicked, is under threat from overt physical actions of a lesser fairer sex, a true gentleman called Khali shall intervene.

I still remember very vividly how Sam removed his cap before uttering the war cry to  Dolly to battle.

A true British Gentleman will never hit a woman -
with his hat on..!

Edited by pooja.s92 - 13 years ago

Maananiya, aadrniya Pooja-ji, kaun se shaashtron mein likha hai ke any fight against Shweta-ji is unjust fight for Sams of this world to stand up against?

I didn't say that ANY fight against Shweta is unjust for Sam! I said he stands up for what he thinks is right so the image of him standing against all injustice was never set in my mind. So my opinion still is the same that this guy will stand up for what he thinks is right. May or maybe not be right universally though. Simple! Not supporting him there just expressing my opinion!! :)

But according to me, when he stood up for Shweta, he was right to an extent. He was wrong when he started following Dolly and stuff. Provoking basically!! Call him a loser there ..

But I do not understand as to why he turned out to be a loser in this situation? I didn't seem him smiling when Dolly said whatever she did to Veena!!

I DO NOT think Sam is always right or is perfect. I know he has his own flaws and I accept it. He was at fault in the Dolly-Shweta fight but I don't think he needed to interfere in this one!

But instead of clearing my doubts, you are confusing me even more ..๐Ÿ˜•
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't say that ANY fight against Shweta is unjust for Sam! I said he stands up for what he thinks is right so the image of him standing against all injustice was never set in my mind. So my opinion still is the same that this guy will stand up for what he thinks is right. May or maybe not be right universally though. Simple! Not supporting him there just expressing my opinion!! :)

But according to me, when he stood up for Shweta, he was right to an extent. He was wrong when he started following Dolly and stuff. Provoking basically!! Call him a loser there ..

But I do not understand as to why he turned out to be a loser in this situation? I didn't seem him smiling when Dolly said whatever she did to Veena!!

I DO NOT think Sam is always right or is perfect. I know he has his own flaws and I accept it. He was at fault in the Dolly-Shweta fight but I don't think he needed to interfere in this one!

But instead of clearing my doubts, you are confusing me even more ..๐Ÿ˜•

Sometimes I miss being a fan..!

Now that you have made up your mind, I will not confuse with it facts..!!

Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

WHO CAME OUT THE WINNER IN THE DOLLY-ASHMIT FIGHT?

BiggBoss
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well, I never thought of him as the person who would "Stand against ALL INJUSTICE". I always thought that he would stand up ONLY for what he thinks is right and what is injustice according to him. This fight was not of injustice .. both of the sides were at fault so yeah ...

I didn't see him smiling at that PARTICULAR statement though.

Pooja๐Ÿ˜† i will post d caps once d vid is downloaded here๐Ÿ˜† he was actualy smiling

nyways, as i said, i also prefer him to stay mum as whenever he speaks, he's in trouble๐Ÿ˜† bt just tht yest dolly's allegation n going to personal was wrong.. n i saw later sammie supporting dolly n khali in d dining area.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sometimes I miss being a fan..!

Now that you have made up your mind, I will not confuse with it facts..!!

No no you can explain .. I am ready to alter my thoughts ๐Ÿ˜› This guy called thickhead expressed his views about Sam(negative) which I liked and appreciated too.

I appreciate people who thinks differently but not the ones who confuse me ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜› .. I mean if you could explain me a lil more normally rather than using your complicated posts, it would be really helpful!! ๐Ÿ˜Š I really want to know why Sam is wrong in this situation. Maybe I am not able to see certain things ...
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Pooja๐Ÿ˜† i will post d caps once d vid is downloaded here๐Ÿ˜† he was actualy smiling

nyways, as i said, i also prefer him to stay mum as whenever he speaks, he's in trouble๐Ÿ˜† bt just tht yest dolly's allegation n going to personal was wrong.. n i saw later sammie supporting dolly n khali in d dining area.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Was he ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Are you sure EXACTLY when Dolly said it to Veena! I didn't understand half of the things Dolly said cause Ashmit and Veena were barking like dogs .. ๐Ÿ˜› It was srsly annoying!!

But he even told Ashmit that why does Dolly do all these things ! Dono side pe goody goody rehna chahta hai maybe๐Ÿ˜‰  He is very impressed with Dolly since she is pampering him๐Ÿ˜†

Btw Guddi, can you tell me as to what should have Sam done in this sit? Ankur is confusing me too much๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜›
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No no you can explain .. I am ready to alter my thoughts ๐Ÿ˜› This guy called thickhead expressed his views about Sam(negative) which I liked and appreciated too.

I appreciate people who thinks differently but not the ones who confuse me ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜› .. I mean if you could explain me a lil more normally rather than using your complicated posts, it would be really helpful!! ๐Ÿ˜Š I really want to know why Sam is wrong in this situation. Maybe I am not able to see certain things ...

1. 1.  Consistency of behavior  is what I did not find in Sam's response to the situation. The behavior to similar situation should not change because someone close to is not there in the victim's place and now your enemy is. Also, chivalry is not relative to place or a person. Sam may not have postured aggressively as he did the first time out, That is learning. But I would have expected him to help temper settle down. And you do not have to do that to be called a gentleman, I think that is a basic human response and expectation that you do intervene as Khali consistently did and Shweta did when called upon. That apart, I am calling is a joint loser, not the sole loser.. may be he is the 4th in the list of 6 losers.
  2. Doing nothing is always option, but I think  in this case it was a bad option, though a good game tactic.
Gtg now..cya laterz.