Users

Frequent Posters

shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Yes, Shweta and Sam's cases are always different.๐Ÿ˜‰
_______

If Sam makes a mistake, it is a beaut...!!

I am not supporting her. Nor am I saying Sam is the best! But I really think that he didn't have to interfere in that matter cause they both are drama-queens - Ashmit and Dolly!! Next day you will see them laughing and hugging while it won't be the same with Sam.

What did you want him to do ?? Go explain that egoistic Ashmit or hot-headed Dolly ? ๐Ÿ˜•
I agree... i think whatever sam did was good in this case doing nothing... Why should he intervene and for who??? Last time when he intervene what did these people do for him??? in return they sent him out of the house with Dolly so why should he care....Khali tried to stop the fight and what did he get in return??? i think sam did what was good for him... Edited by shivanggi - 13 years ago
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

But why did Dolly start taking panga with her only female fan in the house, viz., Veena? What was the trigger?

Really dont understand this....Going on from 2 days that she has been picking up fight with Veena. Maybe Dolly had to do all work while Veena lolled away her time with Ashmit.
Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Arrey baba, Dolly and Sammmmmu too have kissed and made up, na? Sammmu has already certified  Dolly as a good girl, who has been extra sweet to him and never took a panga with him after last she bashed him with a bamboo. Ek din fight, dusre din laguhter, teesre din hugs. Yehi toh hai zindagi. Between birth and death, nothing is permanent - love or hate. Shri Krishna uvaach ha:

But how long did it take for them to make up ?? Whole eviction thing, then making her apologize on tv and if you have read the interviews .. then they said that Sam was made to watch the whole fight video to show him that he was at fault too ! That's the reason Sam told Salman that Khali didn't push him .. !!

I do not think he is the sort of person who would fight now and then hug in the next minute. It takes a lot of convincing for him. I am not saying that he came out as the hero but he def didn't come out as a loser. Do you mind explaining me as to why is a loser and what he should have done in the this situation ?

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

That was the best part of the entire fight...... haath ka bhaaripan dekhkar bhi ummeed nahi chodtha ki uska mukka khali ko baari padega..... baccha ka screw seriously deela hui gaya hai.....

koi isko pagal khane le jao๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no one came out the winner...

Probable reasons for Sam not interfereing...

1.Once bitten twice shy
2.By his own admission he can't guage VM - so when you dont know who/what is right or wrong then whom do you support
3.uske liye ASSmit tho tha hi ladne...

kaahe faaltu mein involve ho... love Sam...

and i dont think he was enjoying the fight per se...more like lo shuru ho gaya naya drama
ek tho i dont trust BB - editing kar ke kuch bhi dikha dega....

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Agree with the two parts๐Ÿ˜‰ I ACTUALLY used to write everywhere that even if it were Veena or Aanchal or someone else whom Dolly would abuse, Sam would stand up for sure.. The principles etc etc he claims he has..

But yest, Dolly called Veena a Paki hoe and Sam was actually smiling sitting in the red bean bag๐Ÿ˜†.. Even though I support his silence, but just that the image which he had of 'Standing against all injustice' etc etc dropped yest๐Ÿ˜†

Well, I never thought of him as the person who would "Stand against ALL INJUSTICE". I always thought that he would stand up ONLY for what he thinks is right and what is injustice according to him. This fight was not of injustice .. both of the sides were at fault so yeah ...

I didn't see him smiling at that PARTICULAR statement though.
Mistyy thumbnail
out of everyone, i was most disgusted with veena
she was way out of her line talking about dolly's stomach especially when she is the only one in house who knows about dolly's abortions..that was a cheap shot. also questioning her womanhood and degrading her physics..completely uncalled for.

Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But how long did it take for them to make up ?? Whole eviction thing, then making her apologize on tv and if you have read the interviews .. then they said that Sam was made to watch the whole fight video to show him that he was at fault too ! That's the reason Sam told Salman that Khali didn't push him .. !!

I do not think he is the sort of person who would fight now and then hug in the next minute. It takes a lot of convincing for him. I am not saying that he came out as the hero but he def didn't come out as a loser. Do you mind explaining me as to why is a loser and what he should have done in the this situation ?

Chalo, one thing is clear now. That there can be no doubt whether Khali pushed you or not. Either he pushed you or  he did not push you. Because if Great Khali pushed you, you stay pushed and there will be a loads of tell-tale visible signs and  sundry collateral damange. And if someone lived to tell the tale, Khali did not push you.

Another thing, as I observed in my first post in this thread is that whatever one says about this mountain of a man called Khali, he has been consistent in his interventionist policy. Yada yada hi dharmashya...Whenever an abala naari, howsoever mean and wicked, is under threat from overt physical actions of a lesser fairer sex, a true gentleman called Khali shall intervene.

I still remember very vividly how Sam removed his cap before uttering the war cry to  Dolly to battle.

A true British Gentleman will never hit a woman -
with his hat on..!

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago
Ankur_1305 thumbnail

Well, I never thought of him as the person who would "Stand against ALL INJUSTICE". I always thought that he would stand up ONLY for what he thinks is right and what is injustice according to him. This fight was not of injustice .. both of the sides were at fault so yeah ...

I didn't see him smiling at that PARTICULAR statement though.

Maananiya, aadrniya Pooja-ji, kaun se shaashtron mein likha hai ke any fight against Shweta-ji is unjust fight for Sams of this world to stand up against?
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzelll

out of everyone, i was most disgusted with veena

she was way out of her line talking about dolly's stomach especially when she is the only one in house who knows about dolly's abortions..that was a cheap shot. also questioning her womanhood and degrading her physics..completely uncalled for.

I think the only way to get Veena evicted is to provide all Paksitani nationals and Non-resident Indians the right to recall her. She will be gone faster than she can say "Assh-meat". I am sure BB is some budhha khusat who is secretly in love with Veena.