Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Leave alone AV and DK even Shweta n Sam looked like loosers here. 

i felt Dolly was also wrong here to blow things out of proportion for not cleaning the counter.....and Shweta and Sam could not possibly  support Dolly in this because she has behaved in the same manner with them before this.

Ashmit was wrong also for the same reason that he blew things out of proportion for just a counter cleaning job. So it was not possible for Sam or Shweta to say you are wrong or you are right. 

They were actually termed as diplomats by Veena. and criticised by Dolly for not using her captaincy powers. Sam however got it when when Dolly asked him why is she like that from 2 days "Nominations Khatam Ho Gaye" So yes the topic starter is right all looked like loosers.

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Well, he did intervene .. If you watch the epi correctly, he pointed out to Khali to not interfere after which he didn't .. !

And there was NO need for him to stand up. When he stood up for ST, everyone said there was no need and in fact blamed him for provoking .. No one supported him so they shouldn't expect it too.Plus Shweta's case was different. Dolly went on to abuse her parents and stuff while  while in this case Dolly was at fault too as she brought up personal issues and both of them .. Ashmit and Dolly ..  were equally insulting each other!! No one was justified. They started fighting for a VERY stupid reason in the first place .. ๐Ÿ˜• Anyone could have just walked up to the kitchen and cleaned it. Big deal !!

Plus if he would have supported, he def would have ended up being the BALI KA BAKRA!!
Already they are enough posts about him being an "Unnecessary Hero" ๐Ÿ˜› so I am quite happy that he didn't interfere considering Dolly and Veena might make up tomorrow and even nominate him!! I totally support Sam in this case๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, Shweta and Sam's cases are always different.๐Ÿ˜‰
_______

If Sam makes a mistake, it is a beaut...!!
[/QUOTE]

I am not supporting her. Nor am I saying Sam is the best! But I really think that he didn't have to interfere in that matter cause they both are drama-queens - Ashmit and Dolly!! Next day you will see them laughing and hugging while it won't be the same with Sam.

What did you want him to do ?? Go explain that egoistic Ashmit or hot-headed Dolly ? ๐Ÿ˜•
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumanforums

Leave alone AV and DK even Shweta n Sam looked like loosers here. 

i felt Dolly was also wrong here to blow things out of proportion for not cleaning the counter.....and Shweta and Sam could not possibly  support Dolly in this because she has behaved in the same manner with them before this.

Ashmit was wrong also for the same reason that he blew things out of proportion for just a counter cleaning job. So it was not possible for Sam or Shweta to say you are wrong or you are right. 

They were actually termed as diplomats by Veena. and criticised by Dolly for not using her captaincy powers. Sam however got it when when Dolly asked him why is she like that from 2 days "Nominations Khatam Ho Gaye" So yes the topic starter is right all looked like loosers.

But should not we thank Dolly for creating conflicts that shows every character in his/her true color, apart from providing drama?
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But should not we thank Dolly for creating conflicts that shows every character in his/her true color, apart from providing drama?

Yes actually she should be termed the most entertaining person of all seasons. She was in a sour mood and irritated on the two of them from 2 days so she could not control to see the counter dirty when Ashmit had said he will do it.
Ankur_1305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Yes, Shweta and Sam's cases are always different.๐Ÿ˜‰
_______

If Sam makes a mistake, it is a beaut...!!

I am not supporting her. Nor am I saying Sam is the best! But I really think that he didn't have to interfere in that matter cause they both are drama-queens - Ashmit and Dolly!! Next day you will see them laughing and hugging while it won't be the same with Sam.

What did you want him to do ?? Go explain that egoistic Ashmit or hot-headed Dolly ? ๐Ÿ˜•

Arrey baba, Dolly and Sammmmmu too have kissed and made up, na? Sammmu has already certified  Dolly as a good girl, who has been extra sweet to him and never took a panga with him after last she bashed him with a bamboo. Ek din fight, dusre din laguhter, teesre din hugs. Yehi toh hai zindagi. Between birth and death, nothing is permanent - love or hate. Shri Krishna uvaach ha:
Ankur_1305 thumbnail

Yes actually she should be termed the most entertaining person of all seasons. She was in a sour mood and irritated on the two of them from 2 days so she could not control to see the counter dirty when Ashmit had said he will do it.

But why did Dolly start taking panga with her only female fan in the house, viz., Veena? What was the trigger?
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

tht was classic๐Ÿ˜†  he told veena "unko pata hai unka haath kitna bhaari hai"๐Ÿ˜† and then says he will beat up khali๐Ÿ˜† but i loved his bravery  

That was the best part of the entire fight...... haath ka bhaaripan dekhkar bhi ummeed nahi chodtha ki uska mukka khali ko baari padega..... baccha ka screw seriously deela hui gaya hai.....
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

everybody has different taste of entertainment ...i will prefer dolly who behaves cutely many times with her innocent smile๐Ÿ˜‰ rather than dolly bindra who behave bossy many times..although in fight i found ashmit provoked her many times whats y she loosed her temper
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

All fights or conflicts are the tests of the true characters of those involved and present. We had Dolly (and possibly Khali)  on one side and Ashmit-Veena on the other with Sam and Shweta almost the mute spectators.

I thought it was pretty difficult to fathom what was going through Shweta's mind. Or for that matter, another mute spectator, Sam. May be they were enjoying the fight between their two enemies. It was as if in part II of the fight with Dolly, their characters were replaced by Ashmit and Veena. For them, it was a win-win situation.

In particular, the way Sam was calmly, indifferently watching the fight without even uttering a word, let alone intervening as Khali did without much success and later, on being prompted, the Captain (!) Shweta did.

I wonder many a times, if the captains are not expected to intervene in such tense situation, what are they appointed for? Maybe Shweta took the political advantage of the situation, but the looks on her face were not conveying the same. The expressions on her face were of someone who is pretty disgusted with these kind of fights and perhaps of helplessness with these daily Dolly Bindra fights of which she herself was a party once. May be deep down, she was happy Ashmit and Veena were carrying on where she and Sam left it, although I am sure she is no great friends of Ashmit or Veena as one could make out from  Shweta's later bitching.

Samfans must be relieved for once that he acted politically correct and played the game in its true (!) sense. I personally would have loved Sam getting up and intervene like a true gentleman.

Agree with the two parts๐Ÿ˜‰ I ACTUALLY used to write everywhere that even if it were Veena or Aanchal or someone else whom Dolly would abuse, Sam would stand up for sure.. The principles etc etc he claims he has..

But yest, Dolly called Veena a Paki hoe and Sam was actually smiling sitting in the red bean bag๐Ÿ˜†.. Even though I support his silence, but just that the image which he had of 'Standing against all injustice' etc etc dropped yest๐Ÿ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fire_gun

] everybody has different taste of entertainment ...i will prefer dolly who behaves cutely many times with her innocent smile๐Ÿ˜‰ rather than dolly bindra who behave bossy many times..although in fight i found ashmit provoked her many times whats y she loosed her temper

\

Agreed๐Ÿ˜ƒ