Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

WHO CAME OUT THE WINNER IN THE DOLLY-ASHMIT FIGHT?

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
All fights or conflicts are the tests of the true characters of those involved and present. We had Dolly (and possibly Khali)  on one side and Ashmit-Veena on the other with Sam and Shweta almost the mute spectators.

I thought it was pretty difficult to fathom what was going through Shweta's mind. Or for that matter, another mute spectator, Sam. May be they were enjoying the fight between their two enemies. It was as if in part II of the fight with Dolly, their characters were replaced by Ashmit and Veena. For them, it was a win-win situation.

In particular, the way Sam was calmly, indifferently watching the fight without even uttering a word, let alone intervening as Khali did without much success and later, on being prompted, the Captain (!) Shweta did.

I wonder many a times, if the captains are not expected to intervene in such tense situation, what are they appointed for? Maybe Shweta took the political advantage of the situation, but the looks on her face were not conveying the same. The expressions on her face were of someone who is pretty disgusted with these kind of fights and perhaps of helplessness with these daily Dolly Bindra fights of which she herself was a party once. May be deep down, she was happy Ashmit and Veena were carrying on where she and Sam left it, although I am sure she is no great friends of Ashmit or Veena as one could make out from  Shweta's later bitching.

Samfans must be relieved for once that he acted politically correct and played the game in its true (!) sense. I personally would have loved Sam getting up and intervene like a true gentleman.

It was also funny to see Ashmit reacting to Khali's intervention and asking him to lay off. In the same breathe, he is criticizing Khali for not doing anything in such situation in spite of being so able-bodied and elder. Every guy worth is 2 mm biceps wants to be a superman in front of his lady love and it was hilarious to see Ashmit telling Veena how he would have dealth with Khali and how he would have burnt him with a burning log. I thought that was also an act of verbal violence and threat to be taken note of. But can you imagine a rat threatening a mountain by saying I will gulp you?

Also to note was Ashmit giving the steel pipe to Dolly to hit him with. It was probably the same pipe that Dolly had beaten Sam with the last time - something that BB did not show after announcing that the scenes were too violent to be shown to family audience.

One more side observation was Dolly mentioning Ashmit and Veena under the "rajaai " or the blanket. I would not elaborate, but I guess that said it all.

Did Dolly realize that you do not feed milk to a Cobra? Of all the people, Khali had to remind Dolly didi that it was she who saved her after he nominated her. It also showed that Khali too has a mind of his own and he does not always do or say what Dolly wants as Shweta or Sam and others think.

For Veena it was a complete U-turn as far as Dolly was concerned. From her respect as a woman she came down to doubting Dolly's
femininity ! She always comes out as a shallow character.

I thought Khali could not have pushed Dolly (being a lady) in the same manner as he did to Ashmit (or, earlier Sam) but like Shweta he did try to take Dolly away by physically holding her shoulder. At least he did something as he had done before and though he may be little partial to Dolly, I think he ends up getting raw deal any which way in these duels.

In all a great human conflict situation for the analysts. An extreme conflict situation often brings out the worst (and even the best) of the characters involved. In this particular conflict,  everybody came out as a loser.

My view.

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 23 December 2010 at 12:01am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laArpitachohansumanforumsrgattu9ruparaj6lukin4goodSoapakramabsSamreneakhlprerna4rishavfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
 i agree with most of the parts of the post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_la

MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
i dont know who came out the winner but i was definetly on dollys side. she was right about the kitchen being a mess and then when she told em veena started talking about personal stuff. and shes saying that dolly is a cartoon of a " vuman" when she herself is such a classless desperate girl who climbs on any man that will giver her attention. if i were dolly i wulda said so much sh*t to veena. but obvi dolly was trying not to repeat her mistakes of last time.  and stupid ashmit telling khali not to touch him but when khali doesnt intervene then they all say that hes bigger and he should have stopped it. and also in the kitchen when veenas like its not fair that dolly is saying watever to ashmit and khali is holding ashmit back but she doesnt realize that shes yelling whatever to dolly but ashmit is stopping dolly from saying anything to her. its the same exact thing. veena or ashmit really need to go this week. if ashmit goes it would be ideal because veena will be left helpless in the house. veena thinks that people love her but the people that vote for her do it to watch her s**tty antics. and shes in her thirties and she thinks shes a 18 yr old. wut a loser

Edited by deepakrulz - 23 December 2010 at 12:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laAnkur_1305

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ridazainabVino_laAnkur_1305sumanforumspooja.s92

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsrgattu-allizwell-prerna4rishav

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khiskumiley cyrusArpitachohansumanforums

Go to top