Mariaa.SG

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I agree with yoou Smile Nice Topic Deear Clap

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani712

Yea thats true. But I am really worried that once Arohi's family find out about Arjun and Arohi.. and the track changes... its going to get really boring... everyone crying.. all depressed.. adn the typical bollywood crap... thw two families being arch enemies of one another.. would do things to decrease each other's reputation. And our chirpy bubbly Arohi is going to be depressed all the time.. Same thing would happen on Arjun's side. And overall make this another one of those Tragic love story soaps!!! I hope they bring a gooood fun twist to it =)

I wouldnt have minded if these people stayed in the forest for a longer time. I really enjoyed that track. I feel this is just going to lead to one of those stupidity thing. Like in KMH 1 Arjun madly loved Arohi.. but she hated him... n the entire family disliked him... n now these two LOVE each other.. and the families hate them or whatever. Like its quite stupid!!! 

But now i think when RPS's mother is coming back after 11 years they will bring some interesting twist in the story and Arjuhi's love story will surely progress with her entry. Smile Smile Smile
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
nooooooooo i m not gre she hurt arjun
-Tannu- Goldie
-Tannu-
-Tannu-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i agree with you
ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
i agree the track would get boring i would of loved it staying in jungle longer too...i dont want families to know too soon because its more boring of track i want more masti and more chemistry between them its more of a fun watch show then....Ermm
Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I believe in Love.
Heart always wins over your mind if you love is real and unconditional.

I think that the South Asian culture needs to come out of its norms where the girl needs to sacrifice and needs to think about her family and the other family and keep them happy.

She is a woman and she can take her own decisions. Everyone's happiness lies in her own happiness. IF the famlies have any problems than they can sort it out themselves.

In regards to Arjun, he is honestly and really sorry and Arohi does not need to drag it out. Cus if she really loves Arjun den she will accept his apologizes no matter what.

Cus the heart can forgive if it knows how to love.
If it cannot forgive then it was never love in the first place.

raj_lover Newbie
raj_lover
raj_lover

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
agreed Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index