India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi made the Right decision!

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Ok, so everyone has posts about.. Oh Aarohi.. dont marry Chiku.. not the guy for you... and Arjun really loves you and all.

But if you think of it realistically... I think she did the right thing. I swear if i was in her shoes...n as much as i love ARJUN.. AND KARAN...  if i found out that guy was from my family's rival's son. I would NEVER EVER EVER..no matter what happened... ever marry him and woudl make sure my family never found out about that. Her decision was realistic. And I'd just assume.. it was meant to be... and try to move on with my life.

Like it makes sense.. nothing good is going to come out of Arjun and Arohi making whatever it is between them... their relationship official. It'll make to two families hate further and the story is going to go Romeo and Julliette direction.. which is BOGUS!!

Even though i madly want Arjun n Arohi to be together... I think Arohi is doing the right thing. I dont disagree a bit. Even though she can do better than Chiku for sure.. any day.. but she is doing something that makes the majority happy and who knows maybe she can fall for chiku  ( WHICH I KNOW ISNT GONNA HAPPEN.. and CANT HAPPEN.. b/c that would be defeating the purpose of the KMH)

So yea.. what are your views? What woudl you girls do.. if you were arohi;.. BE realisitc!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabu0211violettewida

viri_7 Newbie
viri_7
viri_7

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
i agree!!
violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Agree tht she shudnt say yes 2 Arjun.. at least not as of yet.. thr is still lot of dbts abt Arjun in her mind.. which he hasnt even attempted 2 clear.. nope not a single one! and instead all he gave was pain 2 her family and she and her family was disgraced bcoz of him.. and his betrayal.. so y shud she say yes 2 him.. forget abt Gauri's plans.. bt tell me under such a situation wat sane girl wud say yes to Arjun..

wat me luving abt this new Arohi is she is a balanced girl.. she mite have been swayed by Arjun's luv at one pnt bt wen it comes to making practical decisions she is quite good..

no matter how much her heart wanted 2 believe in him .. her mind wins over heart.. and she thinks abt her family and their happiness..
and i dont want her to forgive Arjun unless and untill he repents...Evil Smile....Big smile...

chiku aint man of her dreams bt he aint bad either.. Chiku is jst lucky to have Arohi at this time.. surely Arohi if had a chance wud've gone 4 a better suitor if ever she wanted 2 go with her family's wish...

Edited by violette - 23 December 2010 at 12:52am
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
i agree with u...
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
even i agree bt i would give a second thought my decision
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
yeah if practically we think whatever she is doing is pretty fine but as a show i am not agree with the current track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I too agree with what you said. One must be practical and Arohi's family loves her that much. So she shouldn't hurt them.........
rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Yea thats true. But I am really worried that once Arohi's family find out about Arjun and Arohi.. and the track changes... its going to get really boring... everyone crying.. all depressed.. adn the typical bollywood crap... thw two families being arch enemies of one another.. would do things to decrease each other's reputation. And our chirpy bubbly Arohi is going to be depressed all the time.. Same thing would happen on Arjun's side. And overall make this another one of those Tragic love story soaps!!! I hope they bring a gooood fun twist to it =)

I wouldnt have minded if these people stayed in the forest for a longer time. I really enjoyed that track. I feel this is just going to lead to one of those stupidity thing. Like in KMH 1 Arjun madly loved Arohi.. but she hated him... n the entire family disliked him... n now these two LOVE each other.. and the families hate them or whatever. Like its quite stupid!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index