India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Translation Please

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
delay in the CR cuz i went shopping!! Dancing parking was not a horrible as yesterday...but thats only cuz i went to the back lot...ha ha...all i needed was a gift for my work secret santa exchange and one red dress for my Di's holiday party...tried on a whole bunch of dresses...and like two of them...so...i bought them BOTH! LOLLOLLOL...any way...lets do the CR before i knock out! TongueTongue

Translation Please
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...first things first...the guys in the hats at the beginning...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL no offense to anyone at all...but lmfao!! what made it funny was that the guys kept shaking their heads...and the hats kept bobbing!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

of course my happy high died as soon as Dutta came on screen and asked Baji what he was doing...that Baji had no reason to interfere in Dutta's life or business ShockedShockedShockedShocked...i dont know about you...but i really...REALLY wanted to throw my shoes at him!! woh bhi mere heels!! AngryAngryAngry...Baji jaisa dost toh naseeb valoon ko milte hai...ClapClapClapClap....for a second when Baji was packing...im like...uff...yeh lo...ek aur drama queen...D'oh but then i got to thinking and i say...LEAVE!! Tongue ...leave so that Suds can take care of the business and all...phir dekhte hai....how Dutta lives without Baji...jaa Baji...jaa!!! but ha ha ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...leave it to one drama queen (AS) to bring another drama queens (Baji) hosh to tikane! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...of course...in full dramatic fasion....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...ok so you know that scene when AS speaks to Madhu in Marati (i think?) ...i couldnt help but think...did Madhu understand that? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL she uses generic hindi terms like bhaia, bhabi and maa instead of bhao, vahini and aayi...so did she get what AS was saying? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...im paaka sure that something got lost in translation!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...but her lecture ran soooo long...i had to skip SleepySleepySleepy

but i loved when AS was like, should we all leave him...i was screaming YES!! taab jake uss gadhe ko pata chalega what he is losing by his arrogance and gadha-ness!!!

btw...did you see the quick eyelock by Madhu and Baji when AS asked if he could forget her? WinkWinkWinkWinkWink...

oh and seeing that Seema scene...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i still cant believe he didnt see her!! come on!! who gave Dutta a drivers license? he not only drives drunk he drinks while driving...he never keeps his eyes on the road...and...he doesnt pay attention to his settings!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry...someone call the DMV!! LOLLOLLOL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrysikkaisharayjstKavitaDR-Roopa-Rose_Petalduskbfunofbb123--Saaki--swati2008Sophia21NainaSengalsuhana19Nels--SONEE--.SidraSanely_InsanePrinsesse.SuviAreYaar

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
ROFLwell said.....................LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisharayjstjnawaz

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
ROFL....the AS-baaji convo really was getting on my nerves....when she said let him go wid curd sugar ..i was like good..AS is using khufiyapanti wala dimag to get gadha see reason..but then...all the drama and bakwas....whatever respect she got in my mind as intelligent mother on the monday episode just washed away clean.
ROFLROFLROFLROFL and seema -nakku convo..what was that....mujhe to abhi bhi uske translation aur logic ka intezaar hai..nakku should listen to the song..'mumma told me..don't be talking to the strangers'...but i guess wo gana bhi lost in translation ho jayega..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisharayjstKavitaDRAbhiAnijnawaz

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@Jaz: U have a point...did Madhu even understand what AS was speaking in Marathi?
Abt Dutta's DL...who would dare to refuse him a DL? On second thoughts would Dutta even CARE to get a DL?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstNelsjnawazAreYaar

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Pretty sure he bullied his way through and the inspector issued his license at gunpointLOL........

Edited by rayjst - 23 December 2010 at 1:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRAbhiAnijnawazMrsKhan

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
awesome CR jaz so hillarious it is lovely to c from the way u c the epi and all of u find s/thing to make us laugh about tanx i love it awesome observation about the guys wobbling hatROFL and it is amazing how d never get caught drink driving & he has no problem reaching home man he can hold his drink! but, jaz no call 4 the DMV q qi who'll take naku to mandir? seema?ROFLtanx dear lovely CR!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
ROFLlol ROFL dutta pyar may andha hogya hay lol LOLLOL dats Y he cant see seema LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top