Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rani - "It hurts when they say im finished" (Page 2)

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PerpetuumMobileNuktaacheenMeena1ruky786

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Rani said so much, i thought she was the quieter person. perhaps she changed a lot. I remember in KWK with kajol and srk she was so quiet and also with kareena. Good to see her becoming a chatterbox. lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_RaniMeena1

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eroticlover

ErmmErmmErmm And people say Kareena, Aish, Priyanka, so many others are catty.  I don't like how Rani talks about Aamir and SRK.  They do not owe her anything.  I wish Aamir was a little more open-minded and offered his next to someone else like Vidya or some other actress he hasn't worked with.  It is like, "give someone else a chance."  If SRK does not want to work with her, who is she to dictate that?  I always get this vibe about her thinking the "Khans" owe her films to get her back in the reckoning.   Who does she think she is?  I just have that feeling about her since she entered the industry. 

who said srk doesn't want to work with her? He just did a concert with her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters.khoobsurat..shona.swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Rani

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Am sorry but I didn't find what Rani said about Amir and SRk rude at all. She is not saying they need to give her a film or anything like that. I loved her interview, and it broke my heart when I heard that she was crying over the stupid media saying her career was over. I like how she was so honest in this interview.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chatpati900KWRocks.blytonKim75.shona.OzymandiasMehak_Luvs_Rani

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-iktaara-Nuktaacheen.khoobsurat.DexterkichokriMeena1

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eroticlover

ErmmErmmErmm And people say Kareena, Aish, Priyanka, so many others are catty.  I don't like how Rani talks about Aamir and SRK.  They do not owe her anything.  I wish Aamir was a little more open-minded and offered his next to someone else like Vidya or some other actress he hasn't worked with.  It is like, "give someone else a chance."  If SRK does not want to work with her, who is she to dictate that?  I always get this vibe about her thinking the "Khans" owe her films to get her back in the reckoning.   Who does she think she is?  I just have that feeling about her since she entered the industry. 

Huh?
When did she say they owe her anything? She's always and FOREVER said that she owes her career to THEM. Had they not been there,she wouldn't have been where she is. There's a vast difference you see. They both are senior to her,so that makes no sense.
And about Aamir,everyone knows that he's very focusssed and particular when it comes to his movies.He offered Rani because he thought she suited the role. He is not of the sorts who'd want to cast her only because she is his friend,so please! That claim is nonsense.
SRK does not want to work with her? LMFFFFFFFFFFFFAOOOOOOOOOO-yes right.LOL
He just did a concert with her in Bangladesh...While casting for Billu-her name was on the cards but SRK knew that the role was not "Rani" like,because it wasn't something that Rani would do OR wants to do and so he did not offer it to her....For movies under his production house,most of the times Rani has been his first choice whether it is Chalte Chalte OR Paheli....
And anyways,Rani just said that she misses working with him since its been like 5 years since they last worked together in a full-fledged movie.Is that a crime?
It's just that she has a really special place for the Khans and you know what? She'll always maintain that till her last breathBig smile

glittersOzymandias

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Am sorry but I didn't find what Rani said about Amir and SRk rude at all. She is not saying they need to give her a film or anything like that. I loved her interview, and it broke my heart when I heard that she was crying over the stupid media saying her career was over. I like how she was so honest in this interview.

Totally agreed with you Lensa.
She was really honest and sincere in the interview & I loved it.
And It really flinched me hearing that she cried when media wrote her off.
Its not as if media has never been good to her-but she's been the worst victim of their stories.They have been really cruel to her,more than anyone-that's what I feel.
I just hope NOKJ is a big slap on all their faces and she proves them all that she is very much still the queen.

glitters.khoobsurat.

spring92 Goldie
spring92
spring92

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

The title has such a double meaning . This is what happens when you listen to   "I just had sex"(The Lonely Island ft Akon) LOL
hahaha thats the first thing i thought about too....but then i was like oh nvm, i need to get my mind out of the gutter.

Go to top