Rani - "It hurts when they say im finished" - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

ur the not the only who gets hurt Rani...

there are many more talented actresses out there who also gets hurt but u r really LUCKY becoz u bagged one AAMIR movie......otherwise it was also the same for you.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i highly doubt she can regain her position back... there are a lot of other talented actresses, who are fresher faces... just how our wonderful male dominated bollywood (and society) works... 

though, i am certain she will win accolades for both her upcoming movies, but will they translate into great movie offers, i highly doubt it...!!   😛😛😛   rani has her shortcomings too, just like others....!
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice interview..... i like the way she's so upfront about some things.good for her :D
really nice interview!!! love rani!!!!! hope to c u more rani!!! u r very talented unlikemany actresses of the current generation!

Originally posted by: Meena1

her highness.. she's the Queen of Bakini Bottom..😎

i dun get it, aamir offered her a movie?? it is not like she has begged for it, and she in nostalgia said that if srk offers me a movie it will be like a full-circle, geez wats so wrong in that????

Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

ur the not the only who gets hurt Rani...

there are many more talented actresses out there who also gets hurt but u r really LUCKY becoz u bagged one AAMIR movie......otherwise it was also the same for you.

she has bagged an aamir movie cause she is talented enough, i am glad rani has becum selective!!! she shud not waste her talent!

Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL. if she thinks her career is going to get back to where it was.. she's wrong.. I give her another year or so before ppl (directors) start yawning on her face..

how mean???? she has given a lot to the hindi film industry, and the industry is not that disrespectful that they will start yawning to her face!!!!! she is unique and a great actress who has proved her metal!!! aam junta shud understand that actors r humans also, y be so rude to them and their careers??? no one wud like to be yawned at whilst being in a career!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i do feel sorry for her
plus all actresses from her era have been given this tag, its just up to them to keep making films and rise above this tag and show everyone they arent finished
good on her for making films. i seriously prefer her & others like madz, juhi etc. over these newbie actresses who have Zero acting talent

but yh as someone said, she shouldnt depend on the Khans becos they owe her nil
go make a name for urself

juhi still makes some films
mads is on tv so we see more of these 2
rani shud do something for herself or otherwise ppl will say she is finished and she cant blame them
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bolly007

i dun get it, aamir offered her a movie?? it is not like she has begged for it, and she in nostalgia said that if srk offers me a movie it will be like a full-circle, geez wats so wrong in that????

I dont get it either.. What part of my statement are you trying to answer..? 😛.. 

Originally posted by: bolly007

how mean???? she has given a lot to the hindi film industry, and the industry is not that disrespectful that they will start yawning to her face!!!!! she is unique and a great actress who has proved her metal!!! aam junta shud understand that actors r humans also, y be so rude to them and their careers??? no one wud like to be yawned at whilst being in a career!

Are you asking me if my statements are mean..? If so, then I don't think so.

Ok, i'll replace the *yawning eyes* with *rolling eyes*.. is that better..? 😳