Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: eroticlover

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” And people say Kareena, Aish, Priyanka, so many others are catty.  I don't like how Rani talks about Aamir and SRK.  They do not owe her anything.  I wish Aamir was a little more open-minded and offered his next to someone else like Vidya or some other actress he hasn't worked with.  It is like, "give someone else a chance."  If SRK does not want to work with her, who is she to dictate that?  I always get this vibe about her thinking the "Khans" owe her films to get her back in the reckoning.   Who does she think she is?  I just have that feeling about her since she entered the industry. 

who said srk doesn't want to work with her? He just did a concert with her.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am sorry but I didn't find what Rani said about Amir and SRk rude at all. She is not saying they need to give her a film or anything like that. I loved her interview, and it broke my heart when I heard that she was crying over the stupid media saying her career was over. I like how she was so honest in this interview.
its part of a celebrity's job....they get all the adulation, fame, awards, paid to look good, money, luxuries etc etc....in the bargain, they lose their private life and are scrutinized by the public...im not using the word "media" here coz its over-used....media this, media that, media should get a life blah blah..,...the media bashing is too much...but the truth is its their job to sensationalize things...so if they are the ones who say "rani's finished", they were also the ones who said that "rani's the queen of b'wood" etc etc....the media (propaganda schemes aside) is only a reflection of wht the general public feel.....b'wood wouldn't exist without the media, and vice versa.....they need each other to survive....so blaming the media for everything is not the deal...therz no smoke without fire, so if the media is pointing fingers at you, therz something that ur doing wrong....

Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” And people say Kareena, Aish, Priyanka, so many others are catty.  I don't like how Rani talks about Aamir and SRK.  They do not owe her anything.  I wish Aamir was a little more open-minded and offered his next to someone else like Vidya or some other actress he hasn't worked with.  It is like, "give someone else a chance."  If SRK does not want to work with her, who is she to dictate that?  I always get this vibe about her thinking the "Khans" owe her films to get her back in the reckoning.   Who does she think she is?  I just have that feeling about her since she entered the industry. 

Huh?
When did she say they owe her anything? She's always and FOREVER said that she owes her career to THEM. Had they not been there,she wouldn't have been where she is. There's a vast difference you see. They both are senior to her,so that makes no sense.
And about Aamir,everyone knows that he's very focusssed and particular when it comes to his movies.He offered Rani because he thought she suited the role. He is not of the sorts who'd want to cast her only because she is his friend,so please! That claim is nonsense.
SRK does not want to work with her? LMFFFFFFFFFFFFAOOOOOOOOOO-yes right.πŸ˜†
He just did a concert with her in Bangladesh...While casting for Billu-her name was on the cards but SRK knew that the role was not "Rani" like,because it wasn't something that Rani would do OR wants to do and so he did not offer it to her....For movies under his production house,most of the times Rani has been his first choice whether it is Chalte Chalte OR Paheli....
And anyways,Rani just said that she misses working with him since its been like 5 years since they last worked together in a full-fledged movie.Is that a crime?
It's just that she has a really special place for the Khans and you know what? She'll always maintain that till her last breathπŸ˜ƒ

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Am sorry but I didn't find what Rani said about Amir and SRk rude at all. She is not saying they need to give her a film or anything like that. I loved her interview, and it broke my heart when I heard that she was crying over the stupid media saying her career was over. I like how she was so honest in this interview.

Totally agreed with you Lensa.
She was really honest and sincere in the interview & I loved it.
And It really flinched me hearing that she cried when media wrote her off.
Its not as if media has never been good to her-but she's been the worst victim of their stories.They have been really cruel to her,more than anyone-that's what I feel.
I just hope NOKJ is a big slap on all their faces and she proves them all that she is very much still the queen.

spring92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

The title has such a double meaning . This is what happens when you listen to   "I just had sex"(The Lonely Island ft Akon) πŸ˜†

hahaha thats the first thing i thought about too....but then i was like oh nvm, i need to get my mind out of the gutter.
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think every actress goes through this lull phase in their Career ,Rani is No execption and i am glad Rani is choosing her Films Wisely she is a Firebrand .the interview was lovely Rani just lights up the place with her smile .

Actually NOKJ may just be the Movie whcih will push Rani up the so called Rat Race as Aamir to must have offered her his next movie after seeing the trailer .

Rani please continue to do the more films your talented and we Fans have alyways appreciated your performance irrespective of the BO success
Looks like she finally realized YRF is not gonna help her save her drowning career. Common sense finally prevailed I see....thats good. 
The Aamir film will definitely put her back on the map as a commercial actress if  NOKJ fails at the BO. So yea...things are looking up for her.

LOL. if she thinks her career is going to get back to where it was.. she's wrong.. I give her another year or so before ppl (directors) start yawning on her face..

her highness.. she's the Queen of Bakini Bottom..😎