Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
just show them baby ur back with a bang!😎
The title has such a double meaning . This is what happens when you listen to   "I just had sex"(The Lonely Island ft Akon) 😆
^^oh crap!!! i didnt know it can be interpreted that way!!!😆😆 i kept the title coz i felt it was kinda sad.. should  I change it??? 
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
FANTASTIC INTERVIEW!!!!
Such an honest,straight-forward and nice interview.
I freaking LOVE this woman even more now!!!
Seriously,She was so honest and true in the interview-and some of her words made me cry! Saying that she cried over the fact that media wrote her off makes me realise how cruel the media can be! Poor girl..!!😒
And when she said until the day my fans want to see me I'll be there and the day they say Rani Mukerji is finished,I'll die as an actor...that one line really flinched me hard..!! It just did something,I don't know!
I loveeeeeeeeee this woman unconditionally man! And i respect her even more now! And I genuinely believe she owes ALOT to her fans and when she says I am what I am because of my fans-she LITERALLY means it.

I LOVE YOU RANI MUKERJI. And I will always be with you through every bloody thick and thin.I pledge that! <3
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^No don't change the title. Its fine, it grabs people's attention. And I wasn't listening to no Akon so I read like it was suppose to be read lol
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
Although it is kinda sad....almost every actor goes through this...actors like sridevi, rekha, madhuri, aishwarya heck even kareena had to go through the "u are finished baby" tag....but whats important is how they take it....either they retire gracefully, or do work that ppl will sit up and take notice to. running around trees aint gonna help anymore.Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
No no no need to change the title 😆

I only saw part one but this interview is soooo interesting. Will comment in detail tomorrow but all I gotta say is Rani's smile warms my heart 😃
🤔🤔🤔 And people say Kareena, Aish, Priyanka, so many others are catty.  I don't like how Rani talks about Aamir and SRK.  They do not owe her anything.  I wish Aamir was a little more open-minded and offered his next to someone else like Vidya or some other actress he hasn't worked with.  It is like, "give someone else a chance."  If SRK does not want to work with her, who is she to dictate that?  I always get this vibe about her thinking the "Khans" owe her films to get her back in the reckoning.   Who does she think she is?  I just have that feeling about her since she entered the industry.  Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rani said so much, i thought she was the quieter person. perhaps she changed a lot. I remember in KWK with kajol and srk she was so quiet and also with kareena. Good to see her becoming a chatterbox. lol