India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

we r the new hot thing abhay and pia on star one

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
So Iast night I  was thinking about  all the magical jodi's on star one that are not there anymore e.g ar,sidma,arsh,sajan,mayur.I thought that these couples were the face of star one for the bond that they shared.There story wasn't just about an indivudial  but it was about 2 people who came together to become 1.It was about 2 body's one soul.I am going to briefly talk about the jodis who are not there with us anymore:
AR- a jodi who completed each other bcz they were complete opposites.
Sajan - a jodi about love with a great friendhsip between the two.
Mayur - a jodi that was just meant to be where both partners could learn from each other.
Sidma - a jodi that helped each other in times of need both partners were like an angel for each other.
Arsh - a jodi that suppourted each other no matter what , both were protective of each other

After these jodi's ended I felt that star one had no bonds to show ( pls no bashing as I have not named any show in particular) Even though I liked  the new Jodi's I learnt it was only because their chemistery .Even though many of you's would disagree with me but it's true I mean who would share a bond like that where the boy dosen't give a damm about the girl.

all of sudden like a fresh breeze came abhay and pia.They were something truely different,even though the current star one shows try to be different from  dmg and mjht they just can't bcz  they have copyed the eye locks,the falling scenes,the duppata, the nok jhoks which i felt were truely made for dmg and mjht.the only new and unique jodi on star one that shares a strong bond is abhay and pia.I watch the show to see the characters even though acting is really important ,it  also important that we don't forget the storyline itself.Abhay  and pia r simple and real they r not copies of dmg or mjht.they fight but they fight with maturity they don't copy scenes that were only  made for dmg and mjht.they don't have a girl in salwar suit ,they don't have those typical falling scenes .Ima not saying it's bad to have such scenes but i feel that those things were the essence of only dmg and mjht and iam glad pkyek has not copyed it but it has created a new storyline a new bond somethign people can cherish and parise rather than just chemistery even though visu r mindblowing and i have to repeat their scenes like million fo timesLOL.They have a bond of  caring for each other i feel that they care for each other more than they love each other.they want the other one to be happy have a good reputaion so they are truely in my list of top jodis.

and many more thingsss but i will updating later on plsss comment and no bashing as i have not named any show ,couple or character in particular.it is my pont of view that I have wrote and no one can change that by bashing.and if u think u have something negative to say put it in a mature form
thank u for readinggg
i love my friend who is in this form pkyek she comments on my posts a lot  and also in her profile  pic she has kabir ,pia and misha chilling she is a true cutie pie and i have dedicated this post to her hopee she dosen't mind

Edited by kashkasukajenn - 22 December 2010 at 11:10pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aminah007Thumari_MahiGaya3Deviscorpio95luvkasu-Doppelganger-readingworms..Jane..Befikreragzz.NepaliStrawbery

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww!!!! nice post
actually abhiya are different nd pkyek is different!!!
they are sizzling hot nd set d screen on fire.....Blushing
long live abhiya nd pkyekLOL

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Abhiya are destined to be together. Abhay always wants to keep a distance from Piya but cant do it. It is a unique love story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Abhiya are destined to be together. Abhay always wants to keep a distance from Piya but cant do it. It is a unique love story.

@red......... in vivian's words its a DARK LOVE STORYLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.remosalsa.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with your post. I do not watch any 'other' shows so it would be unfair if I comment on them. I love all the jodis you mentioned. Each had something special about them. My all-time favourite are MayUr and trust me, I never thought that any jodi could even come close to what MayUr were for me! But AbhIya did that. I'm not saying they 'took' MayUr's place in my heart. No jodi can do that. But they created their own place. A month back, I would've definitely chosen MayUr over AbhIya but today, I can proudly say that I love both the jodis equally. It is impossible for me to choose one! 
I don't know what makes AbhIya so very special, but they're like a drug to me. I'm totally addicted to this couple!! Suddenly, from being the best day of the week, Sunday has gone on to become the worst because I have no AbhIya to look forward to!! 
Amazing post!! Thumbs Up

Edited by Chill_Out - 23 December 2010 at 1:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.--sanchita--

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

awwwwwwww!!!! nice post
actually abhiya are different nd pkyek is different!!!
they are sizzling hot nd set d screen on fire.....Blushing
long live abhiya nd pkyekLOL

u said it !!
the show is different !! n so r abhay n piya!!!
luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
i never though this show to reach this far in such a short span of time.. even the cast wasnt sure of this vampire idea.. I am glad tht ekta came up with such a different idea and an unusal story!! obviously its not orignial, but then how many stories u see r actually orginal..?? NONE!!
atleast pkyek is different from all other story plots.. i.e boy n girl totally different n as opposite as chalk n cheese n boy falling for girl n then girl too reciprocate his feelings later!
this show is different n unique..
thanks Ekta for giving us magnetic abhiya, energetic misha, loving kabir  n all others!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123.Jane..

joker101 Groupbie
joker101
joker101

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
yes, i agree with you......abhay and pia's relationship is different than others, but i sometimes feel that some scenes are constantly repeated, especially when abhay pulls pia off to the side....hahaha.....you have to admit he does do that a lot....hahahaLOL

i luv watching PKYEK, but there is also another show on star one i really luv.....Geet.........Geet and Maan are very different than other couples onscreen.....eventhough they may copy some romantic scenes from other shows, they take it to the next level......and their masti mazak is also different.Big smile

Please dont take this the wrong way Smile.....i just feel that abhay and pia's relationship has not grown enough to be able to seem different than other couples.......but they are one of my fav couples Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index