gina24
gina24

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
oh wow dance part was superb do continue

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Wow absolutely brilliant.... Nivren were truly magical in your FF too Big smile. I am so glad u continued...

Please write the next chapter soon.... Eagerly waiting...
wejj Senior Member
wejj
wejj

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

hi, nice ff do continue really intresting.but only nivren plz.

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Sofina hope u had a fab time..Hug..n VERY glad yr backLOL...n wat a updateBlushingBlushingBlushing...Can't wait to see that dance onscreen 2Embarrassed
lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I just found ur page through another friend ..and your ff is really amamzing ..loved it ...please make them fall in love first and then marriage so that we get a different feel from the serial
Jasleen Goldie
Jasleen
Jasleen

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Wow I love your fanfic. The way you capture Nivi and Virens chemistry is amazing. Please continue soon!
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
i love your fanfics they are  soooo goood  and real i love it sooo much  waiting for the rest plz do it fast
sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Hey :) sorry to keep you all waiting, ive been busy catching up with school work, hopefully this will make up for it, enjoy and thanks for all the amazing comments!!! and i had an awsome vacation :)
by the way did anyone c todays epi? it was adorable how he gave her the first aid kit without giving it to her! :)

chapter 9: Confusion

It was 6 in the morning, the day after the suprise engagement party. Nivi woke up early remembering the events at the party, she just couldnt understand a thing!

"Maybe he thought..I was Divya" she thought trying to make scense of what had happened. She finally decided to let it go and act like nothing happened. It was still early in the morning and they were short on some groceries.

"Nivi beta can you get some things from the market?" Dadi asked as Nivi came in the kitchen

"Hmm.." she said grabbing her purse and leaving. As she walked out she saw Viren walking to his car. She tried her best not to look. She managed to make it to the road without giving a second glance at him. Unfortunatly for her...

BEEP HONK!! (watever sound a cars horn makes lol)

She turned around only wishing she hadn't. It was Viren and Sid in their car.

"Putal where are you going?" Sid said coming out of the car.

"Market" she said pointing in the direction she was going.

"Ill drop you" sid said smiling at her innocense

"No its..." she tried to get out of it but then she gave up "Sure" He was happy she listened and they got in the car. Thier was an akward silence in the car, so Sid decided to get rid of if and talk to his soon to be wife. Viren who was sitting their quietly wasnt liking their conversation at all, he just wanted to leave. Soon the market arrived and they dropped Nivi of. She bought whatever she needed and started to walk back.

she noticed their was a car with its hood opened. and a guy standing their with his back to her, she could sense his fustration. She kept walking only to see him turn.

"Y me!" she thought, he couldnt help but stare, she was like his shadow, every where he went she'd be thier, either in his mind or real.

"What are you staring at!" she said getting fustrated by him staring, her rude attitude was making him even more mad then he already was.

"What the hell is your problem!" he said walking up to her

"You!" she said trying to walk past him, only to be grabbed back. But he didnt pull her to him, which felt like torture to him, only he knew how badly he wanted to pull her to himself. He kept a 1 foot distance from her, he didnt want what happened at the engagement party to happen again.

"Really! What did i do? mind explaining?" he said with a hint of sarcasm, she couldnt believe it, was he really asking her what he did?!

"You...you...uhhh" she didnt understand why she couldnt come up with anything, he hadnt done anything, well not on purpose and she knew that, then why did she not like him? He just stared at her, her face was was changing from one emotion to another. She finally couldnt take it, she tried to walk away again but this time he grabbed her to him, crushing her petite little body against his

"Next time you show your little attitude to someone make sure you have a reason" He hissed it in her ear before pushing her away to get back to fixing his car. She stumbled back when he pushed her, but he was right she never acted like that with anybody, why him then.

Edited by sofina123 - 14 February 2011 at 8:29pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaShayafansuman4evrJasleenNivRenDeewaniaysha1989puvinigmann2010ScintillatingFrozenRainanjaani07Sofnamoniluvskinshuk

Go to top