Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivren ff updated pg 10 (Page 5)

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
U are awesome..
Cantttttt waiiiitttt forrr the nextttt chapterrrrrr....
plzzz make it fast... :)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hey, this is what I posted in the Nivren thread yesterday, mistaking Sofna to be you - "Hey Sofia, this is Payal. So, does this mean you ae going offline and done with your FF for now, which by the way, is fabulous. I love the fact that you have made Nivi so feisty!! Your NivRen actually are quite different than what is being portrayed in the show and even by Suchi in her weekend retreats, but I love them. I think, I can live with NivRen & love them equally in any shape/size/form! Love it, keep going. You have no idea how exciting you are making this weekend for a lot of folks here."
I just wanted to post it in your thread, just in case you had missed in the NivRen thread..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1Sofna

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
wow awesome ff really liked it cont soon
salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Please continue..Smile
Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL...Loved it,,do update soon
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
it is really good .....Smile.........pls continue..........
sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Hey:) sorry i no im late but i was on vacation haha thnx for all the comments and dont worry im not ending this ff that soon o and sorry im not going to pm this one cuz i hav to do a project hopefully you guys still like this ff and and and this chapters not that great but the next one will for sure be much better!

Chapter 8:Engaged

"How old is Viren? I think he should get married" Jawar said calmly.

"Hmm 20 something...WHAAT! Thats the best idea you've had in years, but to who?" Chanchal sat down thinking about her dream bahu, a girl with short hair up to her neck, bright red lipstick, a minnie skirt, and extremly modern, her bahu. A smile crept up her face untill Jawar said

"niveditha? or divya?" he had nothing against the Sharmas, if anything he regretted everything that happened but he always kept quiet for his wife. (the fire incidents the same the only difference is jawars good and chanchals bad) Chanchal knew she couldnt change his mind so she chose in her words the best option.

"Divya" she said walkin out ready to tell everyone about Virens wedding plans.

On the otherside Sid and Nivi were being put together. The oldest Sharma for the oldest Sood and the youngest Sharma for the youngest Sood. perfect right? Sid had no objections, he didnt mind who he married as long as it was female he was happy. Although viren wasn't happy, he didnt know why, it just didnt feel right. The samething was going on with Nivi and Divya. Divya was happy yet she always had a soft spot for Sid, which made her a little sad but she convinced her self to be happy. Nivi was feeling the exact same as Viren, something was wrong she couldn't put it together but she was happy at least she got her dream man.

The Soods threw a party for their sons and invited the Sharmas as well. So many people had come, the place was filled, there was loud music infact it looked more like a club than a party. Divya wore a midnight blue short dress up to her knees while Nivi was herself, she wore a simple black and silver saree that was a bit transparent. They both looked gorgeous! And the instant they walked into the doors all eyes were on them.

SPPPPPPPPPPIIIIITTTTTT

Viren spit out all the coke that was in his mouth at the sight in front of him. Unfortunatly the coke had to land somewhere, and whats better than Sids face?

"What the" Sid said shocked to find coke all over himself.

"Sh*t man im sorry" Viren said trying to wipe it off but he kept stealing glances at something near the door, Sid couldnt figure it out so he decided to look, and he was glad he did.

"Bombshell" he said

"Gorgeous" Viren said in a dreamy tone

The parents decided to turn the party into an engagement party randomly so they called the kids up and brought the rings. They were told to put the rings on at the same time, guys first and then girls. For some strange reason Nivi's heart felt like it was breaking when she saw Viren slip the ring on Divya's fingers. Viren was feeling the same thing when he saw Sid put the ring on Nivis fingers. Through the whole process Nivi's eyes were set on Viren's hands and Virens were set on Nivi's hands. They were engaged finally and the wedding was planned after 2 weeks.

Soon everybody starrted to dance, Divya and Sid really wanted to dance and were getting irritated that Viren and Nivi kept saying no so they grabbed there hands and pulled them to the dancefloor. Sid pulled nivi close with both of his hands on her waiste and hers on his shoulders but she was extremly nervous so every now and then she'd try to push him away but it wouldnt work. When all of a sudden he spun her to some unkown direction. A hand grabbed her by the waiste and pulled her close. She looked up to see who it was and honestly she wasn't that suprised to find out who it was...Mr. Bhooth. He was watching the whole time as she danced with Sid. He was becoming possesive over her, he didnt no why but he didnt like the weird feelings she was giving him.

She looked in his eyes and saw a hint of anger, but she ignored it and tried to make him let go of her. She succeeded only to be pulled back and this time he crushed her body against his. All of a sudden he spun her causing her to turn so her back was towards him. He crept his hands along her waiste from the back, the smell of her shampoo was extremly intoxicating, it was like he had no control over him self and he slowly started to come near her face. his nose was rubbing against her cheek, she could feel his every breath on her skin, he started to make his way to her neck. He started to bring his lips closer when he heard everyone clapping. Instantly he backed up, they felt akward standing their afterwards so they both walked away, away from eachother.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889NivRen_Luvu4eveprajeesalekh1sahujasavera2007shana_83gina24aysha1989Shayafanvids08suman4evrJasleengmann2010ScintillatingFrozenRainanjaani07Sofnamoniluvskinshuk

sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey, this is what I posted in the Nivren thread yesterday, mistaking Sofna to be you - "Hey Sofia, this is Payal. So, does this mean you ae going offline and done with your FF for now, which by the way, is fabulous. I love the fact that you have made Nivi so feisty!! Your NivRen actually are quite different than what is being portrayed in the show and even by Suchi in her weekend retreats, but I love them. I think, I can live with NivRen & love them equally in any shape/size/form! Love it, keep going. You have no idea how exciting you are making this weekend for a lot of folks here."
I just wanted to post it in your thread, just in case you had missed in the NivRen thread..

hey payal no im not ending this ff actually i was on vacation and i didnt have access to a computer so i couldnt update, your not getting rid of my ff this fast hahaSmile and aww thanx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingFrozenRainSofna

Go to top