India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivren ff updated pg 10 (Page 4)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Sofina...........Hug.....Wen i saw yr Pm...i was like this..Big smile LOL....Glad to be of help......n yr Very Welcome....!!!

Loved the updates.....Didn't xpect Nivi to get bak at him with the tea..... anticpating Viren plan..Tongue.ClapClapClapClap....n Sid Divya r coming out better in yr FF than the serial Smile.....In a rush at the momnet...willl answer yr q's via pmWink.....But do get them Married first EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Scintillating

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
mmmm.......... i read every scene and i fell in love with them Nivi seems better here then in serial and i wan't them to fall in luv first then marriage plzzzzzzzzzz and after all your story is different from real CCBM so i think this should be different too 

but i'm your Fan now loved every scene and keep writing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Sofina, I am Ketty. I loved your FF. I liked that you made Nivi witty. I loved all NivRen scenes in your FF. Please dear continue soon.  And I also like NivRen to get married first. Sorry dear can't help you much in second question. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 25 December 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ScintillatingSofna

dmg_roks_antara Goldie
dmg_roks_antara
dmg_roks_antara

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
1st love den marriage............will b back 2 introduce myself

*edited*

hi am antara...............m a grt nivren, abhiya and ar fan

Edited by dmg_roks_antara - 25 December 2010 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Hi..
i love ur fanfics, and i would really want Nivren to get married adn then fall in love...
and thank you for the pmBig smile
cant wait for the next chapterWinkTongueTongue
sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Thnx for answering the questions and taking the time to introduce yourselves :)
and  yesterday i asked about them getting married and then falling in love or falling in love and then getting married..7 people answered and 5 out of the 7 said they should get married then fall in love. and im kind of in a rush so i cant pm anyone today..sorry But i just wanted to post this cuz im not sure if i can come on tomorow.  o n im glad u guys like the ff so farBig smile thnxBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Chapter 7:movie date

"What movie?" Sid asked staring at all the movies that were playing inside.

"Any as long as i get to sit in the front!" Divya said happily. They finally decided on a movie and went to go sit. The theatre was empty, all the seats were open. Divya ran to the front and grabbed a seat. Sid went and sat next to her. When Nivi and Viren reached the front Divya asked Nivi for popcorn so Nivi decided to get the popcorn. She was taking a really long time and almost all the seats were filled, Sid and Divya were to busy in the movie so Viren went to check up on her.

"How long does it take to get popcorn" he said standing next to her in line, that scared Nivi a bit because he showed up out of know where.

"Cant you see theirs a line?" she said pointing out the obvious.

"Why are you here any way?" Nivi asked confused finally reaching the counter to pay.

"You were taking long, plus the movies boring and I wanted popcorn" he said making excuses, he wasnt even sure why he came, its not like he cared about her. Infact if it was up to him he'd grab the popcorn and stuff her head in it for that chilli infested tea.

They walked towards they're seats but other people were sitting their. Even the back was filled, their was only two seats available, both next to eachother. Nivi couldnt even leave so with no other choice she sat next to him. Viren could barely see the movie from where he sat but nivi could see it perfectly. He kept leaning towards her so he could see the movie, but even after he could see the movie he kept doing it to block her view.

"Can you move" Nivi said pushing him back in his seat, he just rebounded right back to where he was.

"I can't see" he said blocking her view even more.

"Well i cant see, your big heads in my way" she said hitting his head, causing him to almost fall.

"plus i thought you said the movies boring?" she asked staring at him confused

"Shhh people are trying to watch the movie!" he said shrinking back into his seat not sure what to say next. After that nivi kept trying to ignore him but he kept doing things to irritate her. He was having fun, he never knew annoying a girl would be this much fun, he would lean over her every now and then to grab the popcorn, stand and stretch right infront of her or talk on his phone so she wouldnt be able to hear the movie.

Nivi finally had it, she actually wanted to watch the movie so when he made a move to grab the popcorn from her lap, she grabbed the bag and stuffed it over his head. At first she just gave him a annoyed look but then she couldnt get over how ridicules he looked with a popcorn bag over his head, a shocked expression,  and popcorn all over him.

"Nice hat, it suits you maybe i'll get one to" she said laughing at him. He grabbed the popcorn over his head and picked up some popcorn to put back in the bag. She didnt get why he was putting the popcorn back in the bag but she was to busy laughing to care.

"Why would you buy one?, you can have mine!" with that he put the bag over her head

"Its a little big but i think we can get it tailored" He said with his hand under his chin pretending to think. She wanted to scream so bad but she didn't want people to stare at them.

Viren was busy taking out popcorn from his hair when he noticed theirs some in Nivis. He reached out for it but she moved her head back not understanding what hes trying to do.

"Popcorn" he mouthed the words and started taking them out. When he took the last ones out he waited for her to say thank you but she didn't. So he leaned towards her and whispered "It wouldnt kill you to say thanks, you know." So she leaned in towards him just to say

"it might" with that she went back to watching the movie

The next morning Nivi woke up early to do the housework, but all she could think about was that bhooth! She didn't understand what was happening, did she hate him that much? Usually all she could think about was her mom, Yash's grades, Divya's problems, what to make for breakfast, lunch, dinner, what groceries were needed, cleaning the house, watering the plants. But now it was all bhooth, she had her own personal 24/7 bhooth channel in her head.

Edited by sofina123 - 26 December 2010 at 3:07am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rachel1234NivRen_Luvu4eveprajeesalekh1shana_83sahujapaki_angelsuman4evrvids08ShayafanJasleenaysha1989gmann2010ScintillatingParamoreanjaani07Sofna

paki_angel Senior Member
paki_angel
paki_angel

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Lolz her own personal 24/7 bhooth channel in her head *** too gud yaar***
loved it
       loved it
                loved it 
                          n oh yeh loved it
cant wait for da next update pleez let it be soon......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
yaar you are zabardast please please get love first then marriage pls pls BTW i'm your fan yaar you are rocking

Go to top