Cant wait for the next chapter..
and plz pm me :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paki_angel

sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Im glad all of you like it and thnx for the comments i luv reading them..its my motivation to write lol and i learned how to pm so now i can finally pm people! all thanx to sofnaSmile   i hope i spelt that rite...

Chapter 5: mirchi

"So were alone" Viren said walking closer to her. She took a step back everytime he took a step forward.

"Are you scared?" he asked right walking towards her. Soon she hit the wall, before she could move he put his hands on the wall, trapping her between his two strong arms. Nivi was at a loss of words, she didn't know what happened to him, she kept staring at him wide eyed as to what he'd do. He started to moved his face closer to hers, she didn't know what to do so she turned her face. She could feel his nose touching her cheek moving slowly towards her ears, as if trying to memorize the feel of her skin.

"Scared?" he asked but she didn't reply, she had her hands in a fist on both sides of her, that weird feeling was there again. She wanted to push him, yell at him, hug him? She didn't understand what happens to her when hes around.

"Well don't be" he said moving back and smiling " Your not my type" saying that he busted out laughing and poor nivi just stared at him.

"What is wrong with this guy!" she thought "Urggg bhooth!"

They walked back to the kitchen, he went to grab his tea. Thats when Nivi saw the perfect chance to get revenge, so she yelled out

"Wait I didn't mix any sugar yet" she walked over and grabbed the cup from him.

"Its ok ill put it" he said grabbing the sugar bowl

"No I insist its the first time I made tea for you" Nivi said trying her best to look innocent while grabbing the sugar bowl back from him

"Uhh alright if you say so, ill wait in the living room" he said trying to figure out what happened to her. As soon as he left she grabbed five spoons of chili powder and put it in his tea. She waited a bit to make sure all the flavor of the chilli was in it then picked up his tea and hers.

"Your tea" she smiled and handed it to him, he knew somthing was up so he looked at the tea, it seemed normal.

"Uhh Niveditha I think someones at the door" Viren said

" Ill check" she went towards the door to check, she didnt see anyone. In the meantime Viren switched his cup with hers.

"It was nobody" Nivi says while walking back to grab her cup.

"Hmm" Viren gave a little smirk and waited for her to sip the tea. She took a sip and smiled at him.

"Try it Dadi says I make really good tea" she said smiling, he looked at the tea

"There can't be anything wrong with this one, she made it for herself after all" he gulped down almost half the cup when he realized its burning! He spit it back out but it still burned so bad. Nivi just sat their smiling.

"What happened?" she asked innocently, and then busted out laughing. Viren was to busy thinkin about how bad it burned to think about getting her back yet. He ran to the kitchen to get water.

He was taking a really long time in the kitchen, Nivi started to get worried so she went to see. He was standing by the sink, holding a glass of cold water against his tongue. She wanted to laugh but she held her laugh in when she saw the tears forming in his eyes. She felt bad so she got some ice, wrapped it in a paper towel and tried to give it to him.

"Try this it might make you feel better" she said

Just then dadi came back

"Nivi...beta where are you?" Dadi said from the living room

Viren put the glass down, grabbed the ice from her and threw it in the trash. He walked over to Dadi to tell her he's leaving. Before leaving he gave nivi a little smirk. That frightened her a bit but then she just smiled back and mouthed the words "mirchi lagi?"

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveshana_83paki_angelfai_luBz_NehaHCprajeesuman4evrdmg_roks_antaraJasleentrishapFaizuuNivRenShayafanaysha1989Scintillatingpuvinigmann2010anjubalawadi..dollashred12FrozenRainanjaani07jyothi_coolSofnaSuchi-YeHoKyaRahaHaisabihaa.Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Chapter 6: restraunt

"I'll tell Dadi were leaving" Nivi said trying to get out of the room as fast as possible, Sid smiled at her shyness, and Divya started fixing her outfit infront of the mirror in Nivis room.

"How do I look?" she asked Sid while staring at herself, he walked up behind her and whispered

"Gorgeous" she blushed at the comment, he was about to put his hands around her waiste when Nivi walked in, he quickely grabbed his phone and started to pretend to text. Divya noticed and couldnt help but blush so she just ran out of the room grabbing Nivi.

"Lets go I dont want to be late" she said while getting in the car.

When they reached the restraunt they sat at a corner table.

"Wow this is beautiful" Divya said looking around

"I know I picked it after all" Sid said smiling. Nivi just smiled and sat. After they had dinner they sat and talked for a while well divya and sid talked, nivi listened and smiled.

Viren on the other hand had a dinner date/meeting with some clients, little did he know that he picked the same restraunt Sid, Divya and Nivi were at. He walked up with his two clients and sat down right across nivis table. After he was done eating and started to discuss buissness stuff he felt a weird urge to look up. Thats when he noticed Nivis sitting their. He noticed how simple and sweet she seemed, how innocent she looked...LOOKED! but wasn't, well not with him. Just then nivi looked up feeling someone staring at her, she was right, but she wished she wasn't.

"Bhooth?" she said quietly to herself, Sid and Divya looked at her like she was crazy

"Bhooth? Nivi are you ok?" Divya asked touching Nivis forhead

"Uhh i just have a headache" she replied nervously.

Sid was getting bored so he started to look around. He saw Viren on the table next to him.

"Viren" Sid said walking over to him, Divya also walked over to Viren.

"Hi" Divya said all excitedly

"Hey" he said

"Where are you going after this" Sid asked

"I was just about to go home" Viren said grabbing his files

"We were thinking about going to a movie, you should come" Divya said

"Uhh Sure" he said. Nivi really didnt want him to come but she couldn't do much to stop him.

Precap: Lets just say annoying Nivi is virens new passion in life and popcorn hats are in style Wink

I had a little favour to ask...actually i need advice :)
1. Should nivren get married first and then fall in luv?
or fall in luv and then get married?
2. I need your definition of love...Like wat do u think luv means and how u no ur in luv...
3. plz introduce yourselves...So i can get to no u :)
you can answer it in hindi punjabi urdu english and spanish i understand all of thoseBig smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rachel1234NivRen_Luvu4eveshana_83paki_angelfai_luBz_NehaHCsalekh1dmg_roks_antaratrishapFaizuuNivRenShayafansuman4evrScintillatingpuvinigmann2010Paramoreashred12FrozenRainanjaani07YeHoKyaRahaHaiSofnaSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Hi sofina.. Pls marry them first.. I asked it b4 too.. :) I'm ashly..cant answer qn 2 coz lack of experience.. Ur scenes r getting more n more interesting.. Pls continue soon..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83paki_angelScintillating

sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Hi sofina.. Pls marry them first.. I asked it b4 too.. :) I'm ashly..cant answer qn 2 coz lack of experience.. Ur scenes r getting more n more interesting.. Pls continue soon..

Thnx :) n u can call me sofia or sofina wich ever one u can remember and yeh i remeber thts y im confused nowConfused..lets see wat other ppl say...i kinda want them to get married to but then at the same time i dont n its ok..i hav no experience in tht area either...thts y im asking

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paki_angelshana_83ScintillatingSofna

paki_angel Senior Member
paki_angel
paki_angel

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
hey, my name is ghosia n im loving ur fanfic, just LOVE da way u protray each scene n da characters feelings.....

as 4 da meaning of love i have no expereince but i would think it to be a strong feeling of care, commitment, trust, understanding and attraction towards an individual (like i said not expereinced it so just randomly suggesting what it could be) 
nd from all da dramas n films i've watched i would say u know ur in love wid sme1 wen u cant stop thinkn bout dem n wana always be round dem n cant see dem sad/upset n wen dey're happy ur happy ,

hoped dats helps, nywys please update soon n if u cud pleez add me to ur pm list
n tanks again for the nivren ff

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ScintillatingSofna

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hey Sofina .I m  monica .u cn call me Moni .i lov nivren . n i just lovedd ur all d scenes b/w Nivren .

Dear plzzzz i want tht Nivren should b married . n then after marrige they should fall in love. it would b more romantic .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paki_angelshana_83gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
like this
xx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paki_angelshana_83ScintillatingSofna

Go to top