India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivren ff updated pg 10 (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Woww it was damn gd yaar .Plzz continue wid it .

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
WOOOOOOWTongueTongueBig smileBig smileBig smile
i love ittttt..
Cant wait for the next chapters :)
Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Wat an encounter Shocked LOL...do cont n inc me in pm
sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Hey thanx so much for the comments, when i posted it i was so nervous that people wouldnt like it :) im new so i really dont no how to pm and stuff yet so when i figure that out i definatly will pm everyone that wants to be pm'd till then sry, o and i dnt hav spell chek so sry for the spelling and grammer mistakes :(
I dont exactly know how to reply back to comments indivually yet so ill just reply to them on here till i figure that out as well.
sorry i have to have a sid angle to get nivren closer but ill try to keep his parts as short as possible also ill make sid putul parts a diff color for those who just want to read nivren moments and there might be a little confusion with sid nivi but from the title you shud no whos gonna win nivis heart lol thank you so much for the comments....Big smile 

Chapter 3:  Attitude

"Good morning" Viren said walkin towards the breakfast table

"Beta you never brought the balm" Dadaji said

"Balm" Viren whispered to himself remembering all the events that happened last night

"Viren?" Dadaji said wondering if hes ok

"Yeh Dadaji uhh i have to uhh go to uhh work..sorry bye" saying that Viren walked as fast as he could outside

"Nivi did you water the flowers?" Dadi asked Nivi

"Im watering them" Nivi yelled back from outside the house

Viren who had walked out the house saw her watering the plants. Next thing he knew she was on the floor, she tripped on the hose. At first he couldn't help but laugh, but then he walked over to help her up.

"Urg great now im all muddy!" Nivi thought to herself when a hand came infront of her,

without thinking she grabbed the hand and got up. Then she looked up to say thank you.

"bhoo bhoo BHOOTH!" she yelled pushing him away but instead she just fell right back in the mudd.

"Nice way to say thanks" viren said looking at his shirt which had nivis muddy handprints now.

"Your..your real?" Nivi said quietly looking at him from the ground

"Im real? Ofcoarse im real!" he said grabbing her hand and pulling her up

"Great i cant go to work looking like this!" he said touching his shirt

"Nivi..Nivi beta?!" Dadi said while running out

"Hmmm?" nivi said staring at viren wide eyed

"Viren beta ur here?..what happened?" Dadi said looking at Nivi and Virens clothing

"Uhh I..uhh came..uhh meet you...right to meet you" viren said nervously

"Hmm meet me...Nivi go give Viren another shirt" Dadi smiled and left

Nivi just started to walk into the house towards Yash's room without giving viren another look. Viren not sure what to do followed her. All of a sudden Nivi stopped to make sure he's coming, he was, infact he was right behind her and when she stopped he walked right into her causing them both to fall into Yash's room.

They fell to the ground, Nivi at the bottom, Viren on top, his one hand around her waist the other on the ground to make the fall less painful. Nivi's both hands around virens back. Almost hugging him. She opened her eyes slowly and just stared at Viren, He couldnt help but stare back at her. Her eyes were so big, filled with so much...fear of falling? No pain, just then the house phone rang and he got of her. He offered his hand to help her up but she got up on her own. She grabbed a shirt for him, forced it in his hands and walked out.

"Not even a thank you" he whispered to himself, to bad our Nivi had extremly good hearing. she turned and gave him a evil glare, like if she could get away with his murder she so would!

He put the shirt on, it was a little tight but he didnt care, it was better then his muddy shirt. He walked towards the kitchen to tell Dadi he was leaving. When he reached their all he found was Nivi.

"Uhh where's Dadi?" Viren asked looking around the kitchen

"I dont know" Nivi replied rudly

"Hmm so uhh whats your name?" he said trying to get rid of the akwardness between them.

"Niveditha"

"O uhh im viren" he said smiling ignoring her rude reply.

"I liked bhooth better" she said to herself, but even our Viren had extremly good hearing.

"You know bhooths my nickname" he said with a smirk

she was caught howd he hear her, she said it so quietly. But for some strange reason she wasn't as shy around viren, she could be herself. It was weird, she hated the weird feelings he was giving her which made her hate him more. She needed a good comeback so she said

"Good! cause you look like one" she gave a evil little smile like she won and walked off leaving Viren alone.

"Hmm didnt know bhooths these days were so good looking" he said to himself and went to work

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4eveprajeesalekh1sahujashana_83suman4evraysha1989ShayafanJasleendmg_roks_antarapuviniParamoreScintillatingFrozenRainanjaani07YeHoKyaRahaHaiSofnaSuchi-

sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Chapter 4: Sexy bhooth

"Nivi I made some achar, you remember Sid, he loves my achar, could you go give this" Dadi asked Nivi while handing the dish

"But...hmmm" Nivi nodded feeling nervous and not sure how to get out of it.

She walked into the mansion, it was huge, she hadnt been their since she was a kid.

"This place has so many memories" she said to herself while looking around.

"Putal?" Sid whispered from behind trying to figure out who she was.

Nivi turned around confused but then happy that it was him. When she was little she had a big crush on him, and if she wasn't wrong he did to. She just nodded and smiled nervously.

Sid ran up to her and hugged her.

"I knew it! Even that day when you opened the door...I new it!" he said while hugging her. Nivi just melted in his hug, he actually remembered shy little nivi, she couldnt be happier all her life.

"So how are you?" he said releasing her from the hug.

"Good" she said looking at the ground and smiling

"Is that achar? Dadi knows I love her achar!" he said taking the achar out of her hands. Nivi just nodded and smiled again.

"Putul you havn't changed a bit!" Nivi just smiled and looked down at everything he said.

"Ok tomorow me, you and Divya are going to dinner, and im not taking no for a answer!" saying that he put the achar in the kitchen and left.

She started to leave when she bumped into someone and almost fell. But before she could fall he grabbed her by her waiste and held her steady, he let go after he felt she wouldn't fall and turned to look who it was.

"Niveditha aka the girl that thinks im a bhooth! Correction sexy bhooth" Viren smirked to himself

"Bhooth! urg" she thought and gave him a deadly look and walked out .

"Hahahaha..huh o wait...WAIT!" he yelled after her but she was long gone

"Your brothers shirt" he said quietly to himself "Looks like i have to come and give it to you" he smiled

"Dadi? Dadii?" Viren yelled walking into their house

"Didn't anyone teach you to knock?" Nivi said fustrated that he's back

"Nope" Viren said happily and walked past her into the kitchen where Dadi was

"Dadi you look beautiful" he said while hugging her

"Thanks beta" she replied laughing

"Nivi could you make tea?" Dadi asked politly

"Hmm" she said grabbing a cup

"Me to" Viren said trying to annoy her and trust me it was working. Nivi just gave him a evil glare and turned her face to grab another cup.

"I like black tea, two spoons of sugar, stir the sugar exactly 20 times,make sure your stir clockwise not counter clock, i dont like the tea to black, so make it a light black, kind of brown, honey golden brown, with cookies and..."

Nivi threw another evil look at him and that cut him of, but he was happy at least he was succeeding in annoying her. Then suddenly Dadi got up remembering something

"Nivi beta i have to go to the market I forgot to buy stuff, sorry Viren i have to go" Dadi said looking at them apologetically.

"But Dadi it's so late" nivi said looking outside

"Hmm your right, Viren beta can i ask you a favour?" Dadi said looking at Viren

"Ji dadi?" he said

"Can you stay here with Nivi untill I come back" she said looking at Viren with hope

"But Dadi I can stay alone it's" she was cut of by Viren

"Ofcoarse I'll stay its no problem" Viren said reassuring Dadi. She started to leave so they both walked her to the door.

"Bye Dadi" Nivi said sadily looking at her Dadi leaving her with this....Bhooth!

Precap: "So were alone" he said walking closer to her. She took a step back... :)

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4evefai_luBz_NehaHCprajeesalekh1shana_83suman4evrFaizuuNivRenShayafandmg_roks_antaraJasleenpuviniScintillatingParamoreFrozenRainanjaani07YeHoKyaRahaHaiSofnaSuchi-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
"I like black tea, two spoons of sugar, stir the sugar exactly 20 times,make sure your stir clockwise not counter clock, i dont like the tea to black, so make it a light black, kind of brown, honey golden brown, with cookies and..."
LOLLOL

Lve yr sense of humour......sounds JST LIKE Viren!!!

Ooooh thyre ALONE....Embarrassed......Do update Soooooooooooon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83YeHoKyaRahaHai

puvini IF-Dazzler
puvini
puvini

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Well going:-) eagerly waiting for next chapter..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

dmg_roks_antara Goldie
dmg_roks_antara
dmg_roks_antara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
hahahha lolzzzzzzzzzzz viren is sooo cute..............cont soon n plzzzzzzz pm me on next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Go to top