India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivren ff updated pg 10 (Page 10)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Sofina, i'm Asma. Wow sweetie, i just caught up with ur ff and its really good, i love all the nivren scenes and the vibe they have btwn them is great!! You're writing style is perfect and i love ur sense of humour, can't wait to read more!

Can u plz add me to the list if u send any updates via PM? Thank u xx

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
awesome! lol its soo funny!!
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
nice one yaaaar
sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hey!! im so sorry after march 4th ill be updating more often so till then im sorry. and thanx for the amazing comments!!!! and im so sorry for not updating tht often..
:( But hope you like the chapter :) Nxt chapters going to be intense ;) nd sorry for the spelling/ grammer errors.

chapter 11: mehndi/wedding

"Nivi beta todays your mehndi, youve grown up so fast" saying that Dadi hugged her, crying her heart out. Nivi couldnt believe it herself, she was going to get married tomorow.

"Dadi if you cry now, you wont have any tears left for my vidaai" She said between her cries to lighten up the mood.

"Beta your mother would be very proud of you" with that said Dadi helped her get dressed. The mehndi was planned at the sharmas house, after a while all the guest started to arrive so Dadi left to greet them.

"Nivi are you nervous?" Divya said walking in Nivis room and sitting next to her.

"Nivi, Divya are you two ready?" Dadi asked ready to take them out.

"Hmm" They both said in unison while getting up to go. Dadi smiled at their nervous expressions and walked them out. They seated themselves next to eachother and waited for the mehndi ladies to come. After 10 whole minutes of waiting the two mehndi ladies came.

"Hi ma'am wheres the would be bride?" the first lady asked excitedly, Dadi just smiled and pointed towards the to girls. The ladies started to make their way towards the would be brides but stopped to ask

"Ohh ma'am what are their husbands names?"

"Siddhart and Viren" They needed to know that to write it on thier hands, After hearing the names they made their way to the brides and started the designs. the ladies made a beautiful design on their hands and put a name in the middle of thier palms. The only problem was they never asked which name goes to which bride.

The mehndi soon ended, the would be brides were to tired to even look at thier hands and so they washed it of and went to bed. The next morning was the big day! The day the Sharma girls become the Sood bahu's. Nivi and Diviya woke up early and started getting ready. after they were dressed they went to the soods house guest room which was upstairs. The wedding was at the soods. The wedding planner went upstairs with dadi to get the brides, time was running out so they rushed into the room. The brides had their dupatas covering their faces, they sat on the bed next to eachother. the wedding planner made it in the room first since Dadi was a slow runner.

"Wow you two look beautiful, now hurry its time, are you ready" she said breathing fast from running all those stairs in a saree! Right then Dadi came running into the room, she rushed her way till the side table since their was a water bottle their and she REALLY needed the water after all that running. But unfortunatly her saree got caught on the side of the bed and ripped right down the middle!

"OMG i cant go down like this!" She said grabbing her saree up trying to cover herself. The girls had no idea what was goin on they couldnt see anything but the floor under their dupattas but they could hear the wedding planner laughing.

"Dear your going to have to take them down, hurry, I'll go change and come down" with that said dadi ran to the bathroom.

"yes ma'am...wai..WAIT! ma'am" she went running behind her to the bathroom, to bad it was locked.

" o god thiers two brides, two grooms, who goes where, help me!" she closed her eyes and folded her hands while looking up. Then she remembered they probably had the names on their hands. She quickly checked and pushed them out of the room. She walked each bride to thier groom, neither bride nor groom looked at eachother. they were to busy wondering if what theyre doing was right. At last the pheras were done and the sindoor was put. Since it was really late they decided not to play the after the wedding games and to just sent them to their rooms.

Nivi walked into the room she was led into and sat on the bed like a typical bride. Her hands around her knees, her head bent low, she sat their for about 20 minutes when she heard the door creak. she didnt dare look up, with each footstep she heard, her breathing got harder and faster. She could feel him getting closer and closer untill she felt the bed move a bit. She knew he was sitting next to her looking towards her. She could feel him staring at her without even removing her dupata.

Precap: he slowly went up her hand, arm, neck, feeling all the goosebump that he had created on her skin. he placed his hand on her cheek. And thats when it happened! He couldnt help himself ;)

pm list on pg 1 plz chek if your on their if you want pms :)

Edited by sofina123 - 26 February 2011 at 1:10am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288vavaponnu8889NivRen_Luvu4eveprajeesalekh1savera2007shana_83HADmishtiShayafanvids08aysha1989karthik80Jasleendmg_roks_antaraNivRenDeewanisuman4evrdaffodils06gmann2010ScintillatingFrozenRainedwardcullen19ashred12anjaani07Sofna

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
gr8 update do continue if possible pm me too
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Loved the twist sofina. Can't wait for the next scene, precap sounds interesting already. Embarrassed Please add me to your PM list.
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
OMG...OMG....dat was awesome twist....*grinning madly*
i'm sure sidya n nivren 'll be happy abt it but 'll d elders , ie, grandparents, be happy ? cc's reaction is predictable...
d precap....aaahhhh....pls pls continue soon....dont leave in suspense...
pls add me to pm list...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Hai sofina....Loved the twist....can't wait for the next part...and pls include me in ur pm list....and i know nivren and sidya r happy abt the marriage....bt loved to know the reaction of the elders abt their marriage...and only by reading the precap i have goosebumps and a butterfly flying through my stomach....Embarrassed...pls update soon...and u r such a fabulous writer....each of ur nivren scenes r so passionate.....

Go to top